Breakfast-First day of work

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

*Next morning*
"Hey, can you get me breakfast?" Jonghyun said as he opened a door that I had thought was a wardrobe casually, giving me the shock of my life. OH MY GOD! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CHANGE!
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE HOW DID YOU EVEN-" before I could finish my sentence, he slammed the door shut and shouted from behind it, "In 10 minutes!" 
 
I ran down to the kitchen immediately. AHHHHHHHH!!! I ran in full speed. Just as I was about to run past Lee Ajusshi, he stopped me, "Wowwowah, slow down little kiddo, you don't want yourself to get hurt on the first day of work." 
 
"Chaesonghamida Ajusshi! I was just rushing to get master Jonghyun some-" 
"Breakfast?" He said not surprised with one side of his eyebrows raised, he raised his arm up to show me a plate of omelette and toast with bacon on the side, which I have obliviously been blind to see when I was talking to him earlier. 
 
"N-ne, how did you know Ajusshi?" I said completely bewildered as to the reason he knew so. 
"He does this to every new maid he had. Here, take it to the room." My mouth unknowingly rounded into an 'O' shape.
 
"Kamsahamida!" I slightly bowed before running back up to my master's room to pass it to him. 
"Hmm, just in time. Good job." He looked at his watch and nodded his head as he looked up and smiled as he ruffled my hair and walked off. Phew..
 
Okay, something must be up, first he got into my room so easily... Which meant... OH MY FREAKIN... His room is connected to mine! And judging by how 'nice' he was acting, he must have done something.... 
 
DOUBLE UPDATEEE!!!:D
PEACE! 
-yeshyesh