Finally, what maids do.

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

For the next month everything went really well with no suspicions and I have passed all of Jonghyun's tricky "tests", but there was one problem, after working for the Kim's for one month, never have I seen the master and also, never have I seen Jonghyun leaving for practice, meetings or any of those things that trainees normally do. Even though I LOVE my job as a maid(yeah right), I would like to get on task on my real mission thank you.

So I decided to consult the butler. 

 

"Lee Ajusshi, where is the master? I have not seen him at all and I would like to say hello to him as well since you know, he is the elder of this house after all." I made up an excuse as to avoid any suspicions. Thank you, korean culture for respecting the elders!

"Oh? Don't worry you will be able to meet him soon! He just has some business to attend to, if I'm not wrong, he should be returning the beginning of next month!" He told me before going back to training the new maids what to do. 

 

After being here for one month, I realised that every maid in the house hates me, how would I know? Well every time I go for my meals at the maid's headquarter, where the normal maids sleep, they would stop whatever they're doing and glare at me, but I never cared what others think so I didn't bother about it, maybe they are just isolating the new maid? Till today...

 

Later that day, Jonghyun had some guest invited for lunch, and I was told that for the first time ever, my services as a real maid was needed. The past month I wasn't really doing my job, just serving Jonghyun and not really doing much. Now that I get a normal maid's duty, I was glad that I could finally show that Kim Jonghyun my skills so finally he would be proud of me! Then I realised what I had just said, "Wait what?? Did i just say proud of me? Why do I need that dino head's approval TISH." Must be thinking took much, I wanted to be in the good books of the master right? Yup, that must be it.

 

"Eunji~!!!!!!!!" Jonghyun called me for the tenth time today, and for what reason? Well,

"Eunji, how is the preparation going?"

"Eunji, has my friends arrived yet?"

"Eunji, what will you be cooking?"

"Eunji, are you good in cooking?"

"Eunji, can I not call you Eunji?" 

"Eunji, can you get me a glass of milk from the fridge there?" 

"Eunji, please help me take the cup down." 

 

Everytime just as I'm about to step in the kitchen he would call me and I will have to run up two levels again just to ask him what he needs. TWO FREAKIN LEVELS, gosh curse that stupid Joonnie.

 

WHAT IS IT?!! Was what I wanted to do but I couldn't even though the master got my back, I just have to be sure. 

"Yes, my master Jonghyun?" I rolled my eyes as to how disgusting that sounded, Jonghyun had forced me to call him that when we played truth or dare and he just had to pick that. Oh well, I'm just lucky he didn't ask me to kiss him.

 

"Have you done any cooking yet, Eunji?" 

"No." He had obviously known the answer and just asked me for the seek of irritating me. 

"Great! Now go get changed, we are going out." Jonghyun jumped out of his bed as he pushed me to my room through the connecting door. 


 

Hey Hey!

Remember I said that I could only update after exams? WELL Exams finished yesterday!! And today is marking day, which means, oh you guessed it! Update time! but since you have read this chapter, It's most  likely you already knew there was an update so that wouldn't realy apply.. which is just actually- AH whatever.. stupid brain inception. SO NEW SUBS?!!!!!!  Even after the last AN?! And I have finally reached above the 10 Subscribers mark?! I saw this yesterday and I literally cried, you guys make me so happy! So understanding and kind enough to read AND subscribe? Serioudly you guys need to be elected as the best citizens(members) of the AFF community*thumbsup* *presentsribbonsandcertficatesandtakesapicture* I wrote this whole chapter in like what? 1/2 an hour? Incredible speed I would say, now that I'm on my laptop, I would not allow any mistakes- Sigh life of  a perfectionist. When I as on my phone I would allow myself to slack since like I can't really type and it starts jumping everywhere when I edit:) Wow and I just realise how short my chapters are, they are like as short as  half an essay! On my phone it seemed appropriate though sorry about that. I have a lazy . There I said it.

12 SUBBIES I LOVE YOU~ O~O~O~O(2ne1 reference baby!) 

Okay, enough of this nonsence and PEACEOUT HOMMIES SUBBIES

With much love and care,(I'm being so mushy)

YeshYesh