His Friends

My Interesting.... Maid?

"Hyung! Finally god, we have been waiting for you!" A tall guy that had arms with defined muscles but not too muscular that it is scary, patted Jonghyun on the shoulder. Jonghyun seem to immediately brighten up once he saw the four guys. "Hey guys! What's up? Eunji, these were the friends I was talking about!" Jonghyun turned to me but then he frowned when he remembered what have happened earlier. Giving me the 'please-don't-be-angry-lets-act-like-nothing's-going-on' look.

 

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm Eunji, Lee Eun Ji." I said as I place a hand on the collar of my dress and half bowed. Good thing the agency gave me some etiquette lessons when I was 13. Jonghyun finally smiled after the incident before we left home, of course I would get his signal, I get the cue from people all the time. "Hi!" They smiled as they introduce themselves.

 

"Ahh, I see" I chuckled, covering my mouth and acted all girly in front of them to give them a good impression. Not that I do not know them, I mean the report had literally everything. I think the only thing missing was Jonghyun's thoughts, in fact I think I was even taught how to read his actions from the agent that wrote the report, once this mission is over, I gotta tell Jonghyun about this, this girl is CrayCray.

 

I had a feeling they were going to be really friendly guys to be hanging around, plus I love their fashion sense, it was as if they were the people leading the fashion world! It is fashionable but not all weird like lady gaga, I mean…… Okay they have a lot of accessories but they somehow still look normal and cute in them! I'm so jealous, I mean I would look like some clown if I wore the same things.

 

"So, Eunji, you are Jonghyun's new err…personal assistant?" Minho asked as he slightly nudged me. Wow, now I'm some 'personal assistant' sounds much better than personal maid. I gave them a small nod, "I'm Jonghyun's maid actually." giving them a small eye smile. Did it work? I asked myself as I slowly looked up and saw all of them looking at me stunned. I didn't know why though. Was something stuck in my teeth? Oh no! What if there was something in my nose? gotta cover my face as I check. So I decided to give out a small laughter while covering my mouth, and checking if there was anything in my mouth with the reflection of my ring as I held it close to my face, working with what you have people, agent rule number 1 remember? Hmm.. there's nothi- "Awww, that was so cute Eun Ji-sshi! How are you a maid?! Gosh Jonghyun you got to let me know where you hired her!" Key came and hugged me. I gasp, I was shocked! Now matter how good they looked I did not want anyone I just met 5 minutes ago to hug me! Excuse me but-Stranger Danger! 

 

"Ah-ha-ha." I awkwardly laughed as he finally let go of me. 

"Key! You are scaring her!" Jonghyun pulled key as far as possible from me, wow jealous much? Hah, got you dino head I am the only one who can do that. Unconsciously, Jonghyun thought to himself. 

 

"Whatever Jonghyun. Eunji, what type of style do you like? I know a really great shop for dresses, my friend works there and-" Key slowly dragged me off from the group. Hey I didn't mind to get an extra opportunity to piss Jonghyun off. "Oh my gosh! Really?!" I exclaimed and clapped, so loud that they- especially Jonghyun, would be able to hear me and my 'happiness' as I continue to walk and jump alongside Key.


 

YAY for long chapter!:) I took me like 3 hours to write this. You know once you stop its so hard to get the feel of writing back again… Anyway hope you like this chapter!:) Kinda sad since I only saw 1 new comment… Anyway thanks for commenting:) Yes you, who have been here since the beginning haha:) I think that its so weird that when I double update I only get a comment and 1 new sub but when I don't update I seem to gain a lot of readers? HMMMM…. Maybe I should update less haha kidding!:P *donthuntmedown* REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOU SUBCRIBERS AND COMMENTS, Tell me what you think!:) But please don't be mean nah what am I talking about you guys are the nicest ppl! Anyone wants to help me with a poster? Will be greatly appreciated^^

Peaceout,

Yeshyesh