Meeting with the Master

My Interesting.... Maid?

"Eunji! you are finally back!" Lee ajusshi tiptoed towards me as he whispered, just barely audible. "Hurry go and change, the Master is back." At the word Master, I froze, I was still in my outfit and haven't changed to the maid's attire, I sprinted up the stairs not forgetting to thank Lee ajusshi. I ran in my room and changed as quickly as possible. In two minutes, my hair was once again in a neat pony tail that I braided at the end, with my makeup removed and I was back in my attire. I grabbed a broom nearby, and started to sweep the floor. Boy, is this like cinderella.

 

Just as I managed to catch my breath, a hand grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me into a room, "OHMONA!" I shouted. "Shhhh! Yah! Why did you take so long to get back?" Jonghyun said as he peep out of the room to make sure there was no one in the corridor. After 3 full minutes of peeping out, He finally stared back at me. "Hello? Stop spacing out already! Dad is home, you can't be like that!" He started to shake me. "Jonghyun!" I shouted at him, "Relax, breath in and out, in and out… Okay good, now firstly," I push him further away from me with my index finger, "Personal space." He was waaaayy to close. "Secondly, you didn't tell me your father was back,  if not I would have rushed back here. Thirdly, please calm down, his your father, I'm the one that's suppose to be nervous! I heard he does spot checks on the maids!" We were shouting, but at a whispering level- scared that the Master might just pass by and hear us.

 

"Your right, okay let me check, turn around." He placed his hand under his chin prepared to check if there was any flaws, but I didn't move a inch. Is this the nervous and serious Jonghyun? I like this side of him so much better, he's so cute like that.. Wait, what am I saying, I mean at least his quiet and I can actually respect him like a maid is supposed to. 

 

Although I have not seen the Master yet, I am liking him even more now. "Come on!" He grabbed onto my shoulders and turned me around to ensure that there was nothing his father would be able to pick about. The Master must really be a strict man.

 

"Done now?" I asked for the hundred time after 30 minutes of Jonghyun's scanning. "Just…one… There. Okay I'm done, you look perfectly fine." He finally smiled as he adjusted my collar-the first smile since morning. I smiled back unknowingly. "Great, now, is it okay to go off now my Master Jonghyun?" I said in a teasing tone as I bowed with two hands, one on top of the other placed near my torso. He chuckled and nodded his head as he opened the door for me. I guess we are equal now.

 

"Eunji, go to the room on the third level, the master wants to see you." Lee ajusshi whispered in my ear as soon as I got out of Jonghyun's room. The Master must be scary, everyone is so nervous and tensed.. I slowly make my way up the third level, trying to calm my heartbeat down. Hey don't judge me, I'm nervous okay, he is the main reason why I'm even here in the first place, and I don't want this to be a mission I fail to accomplish, like what happened to Kelvin-no, no I will not let history repeat itself.

 

*Knockknock* "Come in!" You can do this Eunji, fighting! "Annyonghasayo, I'm Lee Eunji, Jonghyun's new personal helper, nice to meet you Master." I bowed 90 degrees with my hands near my torso as a form of respect. "Welcome to the KIm family, I will be right with you. Please, come in the study room, on your left." His voice coming from the study room. Oh my that's so stupid, he didn't even see me and I was bowing to air!!>.<

 

This room is huge, its like a house within the mansion, it has its own living room area, study room, bedroom and toilet, occupying the entire third floor. I was never allowed in here, only the masters and Lee Ajusshi could enter this room. I have heard about this room,(from the gossipy maids) but still, it was much bigger than what I expected.

 

He gestured for me to stand in front of this desk after I entered the study room. He opened a file that I saw a picture of my face of when he flipped it open, it was a glimpse but I know thats me, come on top agent, remember? "Lee Eun Ji, that's a nice name." He smiled as he lifted his head and closed the file, which I'm guessing contained my particulars. "So, hows your job so far? Is Jonghyun pushing his luck again?" I remembered what Lee ajusshi said previously and decided not to tell on Jonghyun, "Neh, everyone is really nice here." He doesn't seem that scary…


Comments and subs are welcomed!:) It really motivates me to write more:)

 

-Yeshyesh