Introduction to my new mission

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

*knockknock* I open the door to see Lee Joon, another spy under our company. "Annyong! hehe"He waved and gave me his famous eye smile.
 
Lee Joon is known as the kpop star idol group MBLAQ's Dorky member,being the "black hole" of the group, but that is all just an act. He is in fact very smart and knows a variety of languages, from English to Thai, he knew it all and is here to pass me my next mission, something that I dread and anticipated at the same time.
 
"Long time no see, mind if I come in? Great,Thanks!..... Great place you got here." He said as he opened the door larger and invited himself in. I didn't mind though since I knew him for years already and followed behind him sticking my hands into the pockets of my vest. "Is that it?" I cut to the chase, pointing at the brown package he was holding. Anyway there's no point going through the "how have you been doing" part if that is why he is here. 
 
His smiley expression changed and suddenly the atmosphere turned serious as he nodded his head.I close all the curtains and enclose the area, making sure no one saw us. Once I was done, he gestured me to sit at the single sofa opposite him as he took out the mini projector connected to his iPhone and set up a presentation as he pass me a folder with all the information he was going to talk about inside.
 
"May I?" I nodded in response. He took a deep breath and started on the main reason he was sent here today. "This, is the chairman of SM Ent. Remember him, Eun Ji. We have received news that they have been doing illegal businesses and even torturing some of their trainees by using them to carry these deals out, threatening to kill them if they were to disobey. We have had a background check on this guy but the agency have not been able to dig up any evidence. This is where you come in." He continued, explaining to me what I had to do. One order in particular caught my attention as I turned the pages in the folder...
 
"Bwoh?! Wait what? A maid? Chincha? How is that going to do anything?"

I'm SO SORRY READERS:( my Internet has been down and one subscriber unsub:( Please be patient I didn't mean it:( I'm really glad that at least one subscriber is still here thank you!*bows* I really appreciate that. SUB AND COMMENT Please thank you!:)

-a very super sorry yeshyesh