Misunderstanding

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

3rd Person POV

"Hey Jonghyun, are you sure she's your maid? She seems really... Well-treated for a maid." Onew said as he took a drumstick out of a paper bag in his bag and started munching on it. "Yeah, we all thought she was your girlfriend, to find out he was a maid?"Minho said."Oh so that's why hyung said 'personal assistant'?" Taemin mouthed an 'O'.

 

"Yup! In fact she is my personal maid, and I get to order her around and all that. It's quite fun you know. I actually tricked her that you guys were going to the house and made her run up and down the house. Doing nothing actually." Jonghyun chuckled at what he made her do that morning. Then he remembered what he had done to her making her angry and how he didn't respect her privacy, taking her bra undergarments. And all the guilt started drowning the etic and confident Jonghyun up.

EunJi had told him since the first time they met that she didn't like skinship but he totally just ignored it. But she had to understand right? It was hard for Jonghyun, he is just so used to it, he even does it to the guys! He never knew that Eunji would be angry. 

In fact, she was never angry with him until today, no matter how tough he treated her. He slowly started to sulk as he hunched his back and stared at his shoes, the guilt was coming to him again. 


 

DONT KILL ME JUST YET>.< I AM HERE I AM HERE!!! This is actually one chapter but I spilt it into 2 since I think that I would be nicer that way. And I lost one subscriber:( I'm sorry, please do come back again though *Waveshandkerchief* As for the rest, Thank you for sticking to this horrible writer that doesnt have proper time management.*bow*

Yeshyesh