The day before it started

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

I read his note and decided to keep it in my purse to be used as a motivation in the future. 
 
I sighed as I gathered all the stuff and proceeded to my room and started to pack my bags. 
 
According to the schedule, I should be moving in with the Kim's tomorrow. I was getting excited as I knew my revenge will be in the near future, I was getting closer to my goal. Plus, it would be my first mission after a long while. 
 
I wonder how they will treat me?.. How will their house look like? As I continued guessing and imagining the different scenarios that may happen tomorrow, I thought to myself, just you wait, I'm going crush you with my own bare hands. I slowly clench my hands into a tight fist. "BAM!" 
 
Third Person POV 
 
She heard just before she hit her hand onto her bed. She stopped mid-way and her head snapped to the direction of her balcony, where the sound came from. However, nothing was there, no one and nothing, just pitch black.
 
Eun Ji's POV
 
I walked to the balcony and locked it after making sure no one was there. Lee Eun Ji, you are probably just hallucinating, too excited for tomorrow ehh? Stop it and go to sleep, you need to create a good image tomorrow and start your "comeback" mission, don't let everyone down like you did again. Fighting Eun Ji-ah!
 
She encouraged herself as her eyelids slowly grew heavier and soon sent her off to dream land...

Hehe so.. I'm sorry:( I just ended my competition and I have you this really short chapter... We manage to get in the top 5!:) I'm so happy!^^ it's a science and entrepreneurship competition so I'm excited LOL anyway, hope you guys liked it- just a intro before she goes in and I'm finding a way to improve my writing as well!:) Sorry readers again, for not updating for sooooo long..... IT FALL TIMEEE YAY GET OUT THE SWEATERS!:D but I'm in Singapore so maybe nah... HAHA okay Byes!:D NEW SUBS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED LOVED LOVED AND SUPER LOVED BY ME! 

-yeshyesh<3