First impressions

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

"Annyonghaseyo, I am Lee Eun Ji the new maid arriving today." I said  as I bowed to the answering machine of the magnificent mansion, it felt like it was towering over me as I tried to not look to "out of the normal". Then I realised what am I doing-bowing to the answering machine, gosh Eun Ji keep your cool! 
 
"Lee Eun Ji?....... Ah! Please, please-please come on in." Wow thanks for your help with my bags I thought as I rolled my eyes and dragged my black medium-sized duffel bag with much difficulty as I walked towards the main hall of the mansion. 
 
The path split into two and went around a 3-storey tall fountain consisting of seven angels holding vases carved out of gold had water that poured out of it to a bigger pool of water below it stood directly in front of the hall.
 
One would be a idiot to not realise that it must have caused a fortune. I scanned the area, after all these years of being in the industry, one thing I have learnt for sure is to know your surroundings, even when out numbered, if you know your surroundings well, it will be no problem, anything can be an advantage to you. 
 
I smirked as I scanned the cars that were parked to the right. All five cars parked side by side,  except for one convertible  metallic blue BMW.This one must be Kim Jonghyun's. 
 
According to the agency's report, he was never the following type, always wanting to be above everyone else and most importantly, different from everyone else. 
 
Just before I got off track and almost jumped into the car to look for anything related to him, the butler came and told me to follow him. "Ah, ne."
 
Oh gosh, thank you! Phew... I mentally thanked him as he just saved me from blowing my cover, which maid will go into their master's mansion for the first time and jump into their cars right away?... Well actually, no maids no matter new or old jumps into their master's car... Anyway, you get the point.
"Thank you for coming, you don't know what a big help you have done already by just accepting this job-" yada-yada-yada I didn't really bother about what he was talking about since he was introducing the place wait correction palace! but I already knew the place through the information given to me, I mean I was even given the blueprint of the house for goodness sake. Come to think about it, there is this room at the-
 
However, my thoughts were distracted when suddenly someone linked his muscular arms with mine as I was having my tour of the mansion, writing down notes and adding to the pile I already had. I immediately jerked away and jumped behind the butler and got into my stance already to fight, as I scanned the suspect that dared to show any skin ship with me.
 
"Yah, Lee Ajusshi, how can this maid be working here when she can't even stand the smallest of my skinship? You're fired." 
"Ahh! Jonghyun, you came just in time! Eun Ji-sshi this is our young master, Kim Jonghyun."

Okay so I'm really ashamed now:( I'm overseas and updating with my phone as usual. Sorry guys:(.. On the bright side, you finally met Jonghyun! Isn't that great?:) oh and it's quite a long chapter this time isn't it? Compared to the rest lol..  Hope you enjoy it and pls leave some comments or if you wouldn't mind.. Subscribe?:) thanks I LOVE YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS!^^ thanks for not leaving me:( 

-yeshyesh