Going out

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

I banged the door, "Yah, Jonghyun, where are we going? I thought your friends are coming?" And the only response I get is, "Just get changed! Meet you in 20 minutes!" he shouted from behind the door."YAH AND WEAR SOMETHING NICE OKAY?" I didn't know where I was going but decided to obey his orders, wouldn't want to look like a stupid idiot in the fashion district of Seoul, and plus, I didn't want to embarrass him, you know.. Since I'm meeting with his friends and like.. Yeah it's best to get a good impression. Yup, that's exactly why. 

 

I took a short shower and hurriedly changed into a floral sundress that just ended above my knees, paired it with a pair of pastel pink wedges and denim jacket, just to be sure, incase that dino head decides to bring me to the mountains or something. Hey don't judge me, better to be safe than freeze your to death okay. With it, I paired my small cross body bag .I took the time to make sure my hair looked okay, tying it into a side braid and rushed down to the main hall. "Aish, where is that stupid Kim Jonghyun?" I said. Not used to such a short dress, I fiddled with the end of my dress. I wonder what he would say?.. Did I look good?  

"I just left you alone for 20 minutes to let you prepare and you are cursing me already, babe?" Jonghyun said behind my ears as he slowly walked till he was beside me and using his right arm he placed it on my waist, giving me his infamous smile. 

 

I quickly escaped his grip even though my ears were getting really red and hot.I wasn't trained in my agency for nothing you know, I can't believe he did that. Even though I was trained since young, that didn't mean I wasn't street smart. I was often given missions since I was 14 to seduce those targets, and never once have I got affected. But, his touch, I could feel heat rising to my cheeks, thats… different.

 

"L-let's just go." I manage to stutter out as I faced my back towards him. I should not show the enemy my weakness, I thought as I went out of the house. Jonghyun trailed behind me, I could sense his presence. Funny though, he did not say a single word in the whole ride to god knows where. 

Knowing how talkative he is, he must have felt really guilty and thinking that I was really angry with him. I chuckled at that thought. But not too loud, didn't want to give him the satisfaction that his quiet puppy eyes technique actually works on me, and this is a rare opportunity and I'm gonna take it, I'm one of the top agents in my agency for goodness sake. Hmph, I smirked. Just you wait Jonghyun, I am going to use you guilt against you. I thought as I looked out the window. 

 

"We are here." Jonghyun said barely above a whisper. From the corner of my eyes, I could see him  giving me those pitiful eyes every once in a while. I walked behind him since I didn't know where we are going. 


 

So I decide to post from my laptop but still write on my phone from now on:) DOUBLE UPDATE:D

As requested romantic(and prevertic) Jonghyun is here;) wooooo~ Who are you meeting?*wiggleseyebrowsandwink* btw am I the only one that can't wink? Shall hide in the corner of a dark room now...Keep the comments coming people:) I do read them(maybe too many times)... I am not a stalker haha:P please do look forward :D and those that have been subscribed from the beginning and new subbies I love you. I really do.. Gives virtual kisses(eww thats disgusting) okay hugs.

BTW(another-.- whatever don't judge me stupid voice in the brain) Liking the new font?:) Or is the previous ones much better?:) COMMENTS AND SUBS ARE LOVED!<3

Yeshyesh