My Princess

My Interesting.... Maid?

Back to Eunji

"Eunji! how cute is these?!" "Hmm?.. WOOF"Key pulled me to the other side of the stall, "Look!" he squealed. 

I followed this glaze to see some couple bracelets, necklace and bracelets that was shown on display in this glass shelf. Wow they are cute. I thought as I saw a rose gold watch that had cute hearts on the face of the watch, it was classy yet cute and girly. I have to be girly to present myself well when I'm with Jonghyun r-right? Right.

 

Wait-What?! I saw the price tag, $80 Bucks?(US dollars) I took a deep breath in unknowingly, No way I thought. "Those are perfect for you, Eunji-ah! Pretty and cute." Key winked at me. He must have saw me looking at it. "Yea, they are really cute, wait Key, you are not buying it for me right? It's to expensive!"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Aigoo, take it as my gift for a new friendship?" Key called his friend who owed the shop over.

 

"Hey Key! What's up?" The shop attendant came over bumping shoulders with Key."Amber, could you help me wrap that up?" 

"Err…Sure, who's this? Your girlfriend?" She sounded a little shocked and I couldn't help but notice a hint of jealousy and hurt in "Amber's" voice when she mentioned the word-girlfriend. "No, Nope." I used my hands to form a huge cross in front of me.

 

"Nah, but maybe.." I aw Key bent over slightly as he whispered in Amber's ear. Amber laughed as she walked away to get the watch Key wanted. "Yah, what were you guy talking about?" I punched Key in the arm lightly. 

"Nothing~ Yah, don't be rude, call me oppa." "B-b-but I-" Key skipped off to the cashier before I could fight back. It's okay, Eunji, just call him that if it's what he wants, he did buy you a watch and not too mention such an expensive watch. I sighed as I walked to Key at the counter. 

 

 

"Hey guys!" Key said as he sat down next to Taemin, stealing his drink so casually that Taemin didn't even know that he did that till he was choking on his rice and needed a drink. I just smiled and slightly bowed as a form of greeting and sat down beside Key. 

I felt someone staring at me so I lift my head up to see Jonghyun sitting directly opposite me quickly tilting his head down. Hah! he must still feel guilty from just now, serves you right.Only to snap his head right up as his eyes bulged. I followed his glaze to see what he was staring as intently at to realise that he was staring at my newly purchased watch.

 

Flashback

"Yah!-oppa" I corrected as he stopped trying to put the watch on my hand immediately and glared at me. I continued, "You want me to wear it now? It's embarrassing!" I half-whispered as I tried to pry my wrist out of his grasp. "Relax, show it off okay? I didn't buy it for you to stare at it in a shelf." Key said as he finally managed to clasp the strap in. "T-Thank you Key oppa." I said as my fingers glazed on the word that Key had told them to carve on the buckle of the watch-My Princess. "Aww, your welcome." Key smiled at me and dragged me on to meet with the guys again.


 

My lovely readers, does this satisfy you?>.< Its my peace offering to you guys for the time I was away with commitments(school again*sigh*) Hopefully, this will make you happy:) Oh, and what do you think will happen? A possible love triangle? I will leave the rest to your imagination;P

-Yeshyesh