The Oracles

Weeping Willow (Dark Angels)

 

“I cannot think how would you hide this human to us, I was expecting you to surrender her with us Jinky.” The old amn said calmly but disappointed. Onew did not answer, he doesn’t know how to answer them, but he knew this day would come. He’s not that prepared yet. The old man smiled.

                “We have decided to vanish you rather than to kill you and your brothers, so we have expected you to be loyal to us.” The man smile fades and turns into fierce-ing glare. “But what have you done?! You and your brothers attack lucas even he was under our command!” he said angrily and slap Onew that makes him fall to the ground. The other visitors smiled at what they have seen. Onew stood up and bowed at the old man.

                “I’m sorry.” Onew said, not meeting the old man’s eyes. The old man eyed him, ready for another attacked but.

                “give me the human.” He said, regaining his patience.

                “I’m afraid I cannot do that,” Onew said stubbornly. He knew very well what will happen to Lily if she’ll fall for them.

                “What?!” he hissed dangerously “do you want to die?” in his very dangerous hiss. The had not answer again. Everything turn silent except for the wind that blows the leafs fo the trees. They were outside the mansion it was getting dark and cold already, but the atmosphere where nowhere cold. Onew stood alone in front of the old short man and the other 7 wearing white long robes stood behind the old man few feet away from him, wearing the same garment.

                “I’m afraid but the human is ours oracle.” Key called for the attention of the people. He was standing at the door entrance of the mansion with Minho beside him

                “What are you saying?” the Old man asks as his attention went through Key’s.

                “Sooner, Taemin will come of age. The human serves as his sacrifice for him to become legal.” Key said loudly and clear. The old man smirked.

                “You people are not even normal! Your eggs were crack before you were even hatch! You needed a human sacrifice than our own!” he yelled angrily. Key smirked at him despite of his deep wounds and pain.

                “At least we were gifted.” He bragged.

                “Key stop it.” Onew said.

                “Gifted? It more likely a curse!” he spat

                “No. you know we are powerful than you that’s why you vanished us from our land!” Key said. With that the old man flew towards him and grab him by his coat.

                “I’m going to kill you!!!” he yelled Minho was pulled by the other oracles, stopping him to move, caught him off guard.

Onew run towards the Old man stopping him to stab Key before he uses hi claw like hands. But the man was powerful than his looks, he manage to pushed Onew back to the ground. The man Raised his arms ready to stab Key, Key was defenseless he was still weak from his injured. As soon as the old man was about to attacked Key, Taemin came in time to grabs the old man wrist. The Old man was surprise that he couldn’t do anything. Taemin glared at him coldly and fierce. He had not seen Taemin acted so differently.

“Hurt my brother and you’ll see your hands crushed in mine.” He said as he pushed down the Old man away. The old man almost fall down the ground but manages his balance.

“Taemin, my son…” He smiled. “Why do you keep on hanging out with them? Your strength is more useful in our place than to this people. They are not even you blood!” he said convincing Taemin. Taemin’s glare hadn’t change, he tore his gaze from his father and went to the door. He pulled out Lily, dragging her outside and pushed infront of his father.

“You want her don’t you? Take her and leaves us alone.” Taemin said. Lily was crying like a river already she was very much afraid. Onew moves towards Lily but Minho stopped him. Taemin’s father smiled at him and looked pleased.

“Very good Taemin. I will talk to the King to let you reunite u-“

“I said take the human and never come back!” Taemin Yelled. The man smiled and went closely to Lily.

“Ah… what a beautiful creature…” he said examining the crying Lily. “Somehow you remind me of someone…” he said and with that he stabs Lily to her stomach…

 Lily tear fell, she heard Onew screamed for her name, but it was fading every second that passed… blood oozing from her body until she had collapse, breathing heavily and everything turns black the same way she fell from the tree…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaosprincess: OMG i tot i would not to continue this anymore... until then i recieve a comment from a dear reader! I'm sorry if i havent contnue this anymore... i tot nobody was interrested in this so thank so much for waiting... i hope to those who also waiting for this update won't get angry or what so ever....... but i kept some chapters ready already... ^.^