a glass of water

Weeping Willow (Dark Angels)

 

                The next day, Lily and the boys went left the mansion early... Minho had mentioned that he had spotted some men roaming not far from the mansion which was quite unusual, that is why they have decided to leave at dawn. Lily was not yet healed and so was Key, Key condition had not yet improved due to his deep wounds, unlike Lily who is recovering quite fast.

                Lily ‘Ride’ at Onew back, although Onew had offer her that she will be much comfortable and safer in that way, Lily thought was different, Although she is safe in Onew’s arm, she will not be comfortable...come on~ who will be comfortable, with both of your body are close together. Minho and Taemin on the other hand was supporting Key from flying since Key had broken one of his wings. Jonghyun was way infront of them, making sure their way was clear.

                 The journey to Lily’s home was quite short. But it made Lily think the opposite, Lily Felt very, very cold, even she is behind in Onew back, the cold still penetrate her deep within her skin, and she could even tell that the coldness had even reached up to her bones! Sooner she thinks that it would be better if she was in Onew’s warm arms.

                After the short loss of time, Lily and the guys had reached Lily’s house. Nothing had change in few days though... except for the yellow long thin banner surrounded her wood fences.

                Must be the police... since she disappeared after the burglar incident...

As soon as Onew settles Lily on the ground, He slowly went inside, Lily was not yet moving, she had not still forget that inside that house she had almost die, the scratches that had already dry in every inch of her arms reminds her that she will be living in a life that is far from normal already. Lily looked at the other boys who where surrounding Key, checking his wings that Key grimaced his face every now and then when they accidentally touch the part where it hurt him the most.

                “I think... it would be safer to do that inside the house.” Lily suggested. The things that bother her most are that how could she survive living with these kinds of creatures...

                Does she have a choice?

                The inside of the house was messy...the most of the furniture was destroyed especially in the living room, there are few dry drops of blood around the corner which she assumed that belongs to her, and some wings are scattered everywhere.

                Key had settled on the sofa his wings was still visible, Taemin was somewhat ‘massaging‘His wings gently, but his own wings and the others wings where no longer visible... just like Onew, he can blend with other people normally.

                Lily spotted the baseball bat out of the mess on the floor; she remembered how’d she used it to hit one of their kind, it was quite effective though. She slowly took, trying not to catch any attention from those men... or human bird, but as soon as she slowly moving away but as soon as she was about to exited the living room, with the baseball bat tugged in her chest, an annoying sound ring in her ears...

                “Yah~ where are you going?” Jonghyung asked in a kind of annoyance with a twinge of tiredness.

                “Uhh... to my room... wae?” she ask in her very calm voice. She could not make of jonghyun’s reaction since her back was facing them.

                “Get me water.” He commanded. For a moment, Lily hesistate.

                 One thing she hate the most is making her do what she doesn’t want to.

                “I’m kind of busy... can’t you get it for yourself?” she asked not moving from her position. But still speak in a very calm voice.

                “Tsh” she heard him spats in annoyance. “ Ani. You do it.” He insisted. Lily hissed still clutching the baseball bat in her hands.

               But this time... is exception... >:)

                “neh.” She answered with a small bow.

                  Lily rushed her way to her bedroom and slump at it. She examine the baseball bat greatly and kissed it.

                “The only way to survive is to keep this baby!” she thought to herself and kept it to it’s original place.

...

                Lily found herself bringing a glass of water for Jonghyun, who was now resting at the sofa besides Key with his feet rested on the coffee table, which annoys Lily very much. Minho was looking around and Taemin was just sitting at the porch behind the living room. Though it was nothing to see since it was still dark.

                “What is that thing?” jonghyun asked as he suddenly became interested. Lily looked at the glass of water where Jonghyun was pointing.

                “Err... water?” Lily said ridiculously.

                “Not the water! The one that holds the water. The glass thing.” Jonghyun said

                “It’s a glass that hold’s the water.” Lily said simply.

                “You just repeated what he had said.” Key sarcastically who was looking at her down to Jonghyun who just amazed at the water container.

                Jonghyun took the glass of water, examining every inch of it, appreciating how smooth the glass is. As soon as he was excited to drink the water with it, the glass suddenly shuttered with the water splashes at Key’s and Lily’s faces.

                “YAH!” Jonghyun suddenly yelled angrily after a short moment of shock of what had happen. “WHAT KIND OF PRANK IS THIS?! YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE HUH?!” he yelled as he suddenly stood up ready to attacked Lily.

                “Ani...” Lily said who had not yet overcome at what had happen... this is the first time since the time she met these guys that cold water splashes her face.

                “Get me another!” He demanded. Lily hurriedly went to the Kitchen to get another glass of water... but she stumble backwards after seeing Minho who was examining a knife. He caught her attention that was still in shocked he smiled at her and held the knife.

                “This thing... what do you called it?” He ask

                “a knife...” Lily said, still on the ground.

                “ahknife...” he pronounce carefully with his head nodding slowly. Lily got up from the tile floor not letting her eyes go of Minho.

                “This thing looked dangerous.” He said as he place back the knife from its usual place and place both of his hands on his back, looking for other things that interest him. Lily hurriedly took another glass of water. While filling the glass, Minho suddenly laid his eyes on particular utensils...

                “You humans live in such dangerous place.” He said as he took the fork from its place. “You got tons of this; you shouldn’t even keep these things here.” He said Lily just smiled at him, did not even notice that the water was already pouring out.

                Lily left Minho on his deep thinking about the utensils and stuff.

                “Here.” Lily said handing Jonghyun the glass of water. Just then the glass broke as soon as he grab it.

                “Aisssshhhhhh!!!!” what is the matter of that thing!? Why does it keep on breaking?! Get me another!!”

                For a few minutes, Lily was totally annoyed that her glassware where slowly disappearing plus she keeps on getting Jonghyun a glass of water. If Jonghyun was annoyed by the fact the glass was breaking, there’s nothing to Lily’s annoyance.

                “FOR THE LAST TIME!!! GET ME ANOTHER!”

                “NO MORE! I already run out of glasses!” she greeted “Can you just hold the glass gently and not to crush it?!”

                “Mwo? You dared to answer me back?!” Jonghyun hissed dangerously. As he stood up in front of Lily once again. Just then Onew came in from nowhere, he suddenly got surprise at the commotion he witness into. Jonghyun who was wet with all glass debris and Lily in front of him

                “What’s going on?” He asked in rather shock expression.

                “He keeps on breaking my glass! Now there is non!” Lily said to the point of getting angry already.

                “I am thirsty and this lowly human keeps me waiting by giving these breakable things!” Jonghyun said.

                “You keep on breaking my glass and you will be thirsty forever!!!” Lily said totally angry and stormed out from the living room. Key and Taemin were rather shocked at Lily’s behaviour. She did not acted like that before.

                “Y-YAHH!” Jonghyun blurted out of rage. “I’m going to kill you for being disrespectful!!!” He said. Onew sigh...

                “Let it be Jjong...” he said. Just then Minho came with toothpaste in his hand.

                “Hyungs... looked at this thing...” he said happily showing the toothpaste from everybody. “It has minty, sweet flavour! It’s called toothpaste!” he continued, the toothpaste that coming out from the tube.

                “Aishhhh...I forgot there are many things you should learn first.” He said rubbing his temple.

 

===============================================================================================================

Chaosprincess: well there's more to come, i'll be happy if you commented on this one, or suggestion. ^.^