Black shadow

Weeping Willow (Dark Angels)

 

                Both of them run as fast as they could until they reach the camp. Kim was sitting besides the unfinished tent, she was shaking her face sank down in her arms supported by her knees. Melody comforted her right away.

                “Kim, what happen?” Melody asks. Lily stood right behind them observing around for unusual.

                “t-the tent! *sob* there’s something on the tent!” she said not daring to lift her head. Melody looked at lily for some action.

                “What?” Lily ask in disbelief.

                “Come on, you’re the bravest among us...” Melody said. Lily was taken aback looking from melody to kim.

                “What on earth?!” Lily said. “You’re joking?!” she said. Lily was as afraid as the both of them, but Meloody was half crying already. “fine!” she said.

                Lily slowly took the unfinished tent on the ground and lifts it slowly, she took a large gulp of hair and lifted the tent  higher. A little bunny came of view, lily smiled out of relief and lifts the tent out of the view, and big butterflies came flying out of the tent

                “Omo~ how beautiful... is this you’re afraid of?” Lily ask, watching the butterflies fly out of view, it was large and beautiful, dark and mystic.

                “AHHHGGGHHHHH!!! There it is again!!!” Melody yelled. Lily turn at Melody’s direction and see nothing.

                “Aw come on! We have too much for this night... can we just continue on what we have to do?” Lily said as she finally getting used in the forest.

                Kimberly stood beside Melody... she wasn’t scared anymore but she was pale... she started picking up the tent without a word...

                “Are we going home?” Melody asked hopefully

                “Ani pabo....” Kim said “we are suppose to camp whatever it takes. She said as she gains her bossy tone again, she tries to connect the tent while Lily and Melody stand watching her. “Yah... aren’t you suppose to bring firewoods?” she asked.

                “We were... I mean we were to... until we heard you screaming.” Melody said.

                “Am I still screaming?” kim asked sarcastically.

                “Let’s go?” Lily invited Melody, but melody did not move.

                “I guess i should stay with kim... you know in case of-“

                “In case of what?” Kim cut her.

                “In case you need help.” Melody said to her. Lily shrugged they both acted so weird... what would they be afraid of? In fact Lily is getting used to this place...

                Lily walked deep in the forest with her phone lighten her way... she started looking for woods again. She saw something sparkling not too far from her, out of curious she followed the glimmering object suddenly she heard a weird bird sound, she look at the direction where the sound came from and found out it was a craw, she turn uninterestedly away back from the object just in time to see a large shadow running towards her, A large wings coming out of its body and letting go a gust of wind towards her.

 It pushed her hard and landed on something hard and soft but did not hurt her. A familiar black bird flew around the shadow which got suspended on midair. Lily cannot make out of it if it was a large bird that attacked her or a monster. But its eyes lily was sure about of. It was red and furious. The large shadow backed away emerging in the dark. Lily wanted to run, to scream, to call for help, but all she could do is to watch where the shadow disappears. Definitely if she could get out of this place, she would never dare to return.

                “ow...” she heard a soft moan. Lily stood in panic to see where she landed was actually to a person.

                “Omo~! Gwenchanna?” she asked. Lily took a better look of the person and with difficulties found out it was a guy but she couldn’t see him clearly.

                “A-are you alright?” He asked as he tried to stand, but almost collapsed at once. He must have hit the trunk behind him. Lily tried to support him, but the guy pushes her away. “Don’t touch me.” He said flatly.

                “I’m so sorry, I did not saw you, you see there’s a large~”

                “I said are you alright.” He asked again. Lily felt ashamed and offended about the man mean hospitality.

                “fine!” She said angrily. The guy looked at her. Lily could not make out his expression, but she could tell the man t surprise at her sudden change of attitude. “I’m sorry if I knocked you down, Ill understand if you won’t accept my apology.” She said and started to leave, just then she hit something and pick it up. It was a wood.

She remembered what she was there for, if she would return to camp empty handed, Kim would surely get angry at her. She started picking up woods again, not daring to look at the man whom was obviously was still there. When lily got enough she started walking away, but the guy followed her wherever she goes.

For half an hour, lily let out of a deep sigh. The guy walked behind her even he’s hurt and fall every time he encounter roots and uneven ground floor. Lily thought that the guy must have just passed there just in time when she fell. She felt sorry though.

“Yah... why do you keep on following me.” She demended. But the guy did not answered. They reached the end of the camp, tent was standing already. Kept on walking but the man stayed in the shadow.

“A-aren’t you coming?” she asked, but the man shook his head and slowly backed away.

“Yah! What took you so long?!” Lily heard from the tent.

“I – i got lost.” She answered.

“Ara... let’s go make the fire so we can eat.” Kim said.

After making fire, Melody let out so many types of canned goods. Lily and Kim looked at each other.

“Yah.. did you bring can opener?” Lily asked.

“...”

 

...

                Lily wanted to tell them about what happen to her, but she couldn’t... it just seem not right.

 

===============================================================================================

 

So tell me what you think? I really really ppreciate if you comment... it'll give idea!!!

 

do subscribe and comment!!