Taemin's Revery 2

Weeping Willow (Dark Angels)

 

 

                “Jessica?” He said in surprise. Jessica was one of the Oracles. How come she’s in this kind of place when in fact Onew called for an important meeting?

                “Hello Taemin-nie” She said as she stood up and brushes away the dirt out of her long black robes.

                “What are you doing here?” He asked as he immediately stood up still a little bit surprise.

                “It’s none of your business really.” Jessica said and stretches her wings to leave. But Taemin pulled her down to the earth floor before she had even left the ground.

                “I’m asking you, what you are doing here?!” he said in a very dangerous voice. He was not angry, but he was afraid that something might have happened to his hyungs since it unusual to see oracles outside alone especially with a meeting going on.

                Jessica scoffs at Taemin’s action he was on top of her with his arms above her neck. Any movement she’ll make might end her life in an instance. “I told you it’s none of your busin—“Jessica suddenly gasp as Taemin drew his arms deeper, making Jessica hard to breathe.

                “What happen to my hyung-deul?!” he ask that tears was threatening his eyes. Jessica hand crawl at Taemin’s arm with difficulty and suddenly he yelled out of pain. Taemin Let goes of Jessica, as her nail buried down to his skin. Jessica sit position herself messaging her neck.

                “Michin-ya?” she smirked again; she wasn’t surprise that Taemin had almost killed her, but what surprise her is his determination of killing her. “We knew you were hiding the human. As soon as we received the invitation of Jinki, we were sent here to find and finish the human.” She said haughtily. Taemin’s face grimaced.

                Taemin smiled, whatever they’ll do, they cannot killed her… not in his watch.

                “You couldn’t, I almost killed you. You should back away while I can still control myself.” He warned, but Jessica scoffs at his words.

                “Haven’t you heard? I said “US”, which means… I am not the only one around here. Tiffany might have already killed the human at this very time when you’re busy talking.” She said smiling down at him. Taemin eyes widen… how can he be so stupid and careless?!

                Without a word he left… he flew above the forest trying to find a glimpse of Lily. He felt a sudden relief as he saw Lily was walking alone, but it hasn’t stayed that long. Not far from her, a dark figure was just ahead of her waiting for Lily to get closer. He flew down fast enough to catch her, just then he heard a familiar sound… a sound of a bird.

                  He knew who had sent it there, but his attention went back to Lily and to his horror, the dark figure was already running towards her, and Lily hadn’t notice that.

                The figure drew out its wing and let out a gust of wind which had thrown Lily away. Taemin run towards her, but her body plus the gust of wind had also carried him away from the creature. He hit the trunk with much force that his wings had almost broken. He could not make any movement out of great impact. Good thing is, the bird had help him drew tiffany away.

             Taemin was relief though… just then his heart begun to throbs, Lily was on top of him, she doesn’t move but still breathing, he could not make it if she had fainted or awake.

                 She smells beautifully…

                Taemin remembered Key said “She is dangerous…” Taemin immediately hide his wings but due to its injury, it aches so much that he groans... Lily suddenly stood up that makes Taemin surprise.

                “Omo~ Gwenchana?” she ask… looking down at him, he tried to hid his face, good thing it was dark, for a moment Taemin didn’t dare to speak, he just then remembered she was attacked by one of them. He wanted to make sure if she was alright or if she was hurt…

                “A-are you alright?” He asked trying to stand up, but the pain penetrates him that he almost lost his balance. Lily suddenly touches his arm where Jessica hurt him to support him but he tried to push her away not wanting her to see that he was hurt and not strong enough to protect her, she keeps on talking that he could not relate plus the pain on his body makes him worst.

                “I said are you alright?” He asked again... Making sure she was fine, but then her aura suddenly changes… Taemin was taken aback…

                Does human also change instantly? Do they transform too?

                …

                Lily walked back towards to camping site she wasn’t talking, but he keeps on smiling at her back.

              He is now much closer to her now…

              He was able to touch her also, despite the pain he attained; he cannot stop but just to smile.

          Lily went back to her friends safely, she asked Taemin if he would like to join them, he wanted too, but the craw was already there waiting for him, he just shook his head indicating that he couldn’t… and so he went home.

                *End of flash back*

                Taemin looked at the butterflies…

                 It glows mysteriously…

Before… he’d do anything to be with Lily, he felt a sudden pain and sadness … he looked back at the butterflies…

                 Under the moon it shines the most… it was alluring and beautiful… like her…

After Lily’s camping adventure, Taemin received punishment from his hyung-deul that night and until the next morning, Taemin should feel bad and guilty… but he didn’t… in fact the urge of seeing her again was the only thing on his mind… he won’t mind of getting hurt or stay up all night… he just wanted to be with her…

                But then later that night his hyungs hadn’t allow him to leave the mansion and had sent Key to guard her… it was like a nightmare… not because he hadn’t seen her, but because the oracles had make action to that problem… and that very night… he almost lost Key… the member of his family…

                He felt guilty… he felt selfish… he felt he’s treason… His brothers are the only family he has… he started hating himself… he started hating her… he wanted to kill her …

               But… he couldn’t… 

 

==================================================================================================

So Taemin had fallen for her like love at first sight... but then he starte hating her after realizing his hyungs are more important than her.... eottokke.... poor Taeminie....