these monsters are my relatives?

Weeping Willow (Dark Angels)

 

                Lily cleaned her house the entire day. She had not spoken to any of her companion in the house, the boys didn’t mind also. they were too absorb at their new life, although it is not yet acceptable to them, still, they have no other choice but to live with it. Lily felt the same. Although she may live normally, she won’t be able to live like ordinary. Things happens and change her point of view~ might as well change her entire life. The way she saw things is different from the way she used to do. And what’s worst, she could no longer take it back.

                The door bell ring’s woken Lily’s mid-consciousness. Her life is just a matter of property now. From the way she see it, her life is about to end sooner. She just has to accept it. If it wasn’t for the tree, she won’t be feeling this way from the first place.

                “Can you stop that thing?!” jonghyun whined covering both of his ears as the Door begun to ring longer. Lily set aside the crates that full of broken things, she was looking for something that she could still use.

                Lily went inside from the back yard and found the boys were covering all of their ears.

                ~what’s with them?

                Her lips twitch as she saw their painful reaction from the sound of the bell but still hurried to open the door. As soon as she opens the door, two crying ladies appeared from her door frame.

                “Lily-ah” both of them said in unison and hugged Lily tightly still crying.

                “Where have you been? We’ve been worried sick of you!” Kim said

                “The police told us you gave a call to them awhile ago… why didn’t you call us?” Melody said.

                “ah~” Lily said with the only word she could reply to. She doesn’t know what to say or if it was right to tell them everything. Suddenly Melody and Kim stops crying at the sound of another broken glass.

                “Jonghyun~” Lily Hissed. Kim and Melody looked from inside down to Lily.

                “You have companion Lily?” Melody asked, wiping her tears away.

                “Eh?” Lily said blankly.

                “WHAT IS THE MATTER OF THIS THING?!!” Jonghyun yelled from the inside.

                “Ah-… neh, that was… my cousin!” Lily said.

                Lily led them inside the house, not really sure if it was a good thing to do.melody and kim had already felt awkwardness at the sight of Lily’s companions. Just then the door slid open again and reveal Onew who had not yet notice the new comers. Lily felt relieved

                “I’m back!” he called as he undresses his shoes.

                “Oppa…” Melody said in surprise. Onew froze at his spot as he heard the familiar voice. Slowly he lifted his head and looked at the sight of the two ladies. They looked surprise, but so was Onew. He looked at Lily’s as if waiting for an explanation, but lily could only shrugged.

                “So… they are your cousin.” Kim said as both of them sat at the living room, with the boys sat across them, onew and Lily sat in the opposite side of Kim and Melody.

                “No, they are my brothers—yes they are my cousins.” Lily and onew said in unison.

                “Mwo?” Kim asked looked very much confuse. Lily and Onew exchange looks

                “Actually… we are half brothers – they are not really brothers.” They said again in unison. Kim and Melody just looked at them blankly.

                 Taemin, Minho Jonghyun and Key did not show any interest of the new comer… well to both Lily and Onew also who was already having a bad time. The fourof them kept them self busy… taemin was looking the back yard’s glass door. Key was reading a magazine that he found a while ago, Minho was reading a news paper that had delivered days ago, and Jonghyun keeps on clearing his throat every now and then.

                Kim just smiled at Lily and Onew weird behavior. It was obvious to them that they were acting less normal. “I don’t quite understand.” Kim said truthfully, hoping for further explanation. Melody suddenly claps her hand and said…

                “I know! You are living together! And they guys are your relatives!” she said as she slowly analyzing the situation. Lily suddenly blushed as she shakes both of her hands “I-it’s not like that!” she said. Onew just smiled calmly and answered.

                “Ani… you see, they are my half brothers, and… Taemin was Lily’s cousin… it sounds complicated but the rest of us are not related to her. But after the incident that happens last time, we have decided to live with her.” Onew said wittedly. Melody and Kim nod as if they have understood, but after awhile they shook they’re head showing that they have not understand what Onew had just said.

                “I say… you guys have a very good appearance, no wonder you guys related.” Melody said, not sure what to say really, both of them found that this new acquaintances are really handsome, it’s not really easy to find a handsome man in this place. Lily just smile and so was Onew. For a moment, silence took place for the first time of this day.

                “Hyung, what do you called this?” Key suddenly asks, breaking the tension. He pointed a bottle of perfume in the magazine. Kim and Melody flickers their eyes unbelievably…

                ~How could he not know that?! He looks stupid in front of them!

                “It’s a perfume.” Onew answered simply.

                “Perfume…” Key repeated. Onew saw the ladies expression of disbelief, he felt anxious and suddenly master a smile.

                “My brothers came from north Korea far from the city.” Onew said

                ~wow… he really good at making stories huh

                “I have enrolled them at the school, I hope you two could help them familiarize the school, the four of them are still naïve in most ways and doesn’t know many things yet.” He said and smiles sheepishly.

                “Aissshhh… don’t worry oppa, we will help you.” Kim said as he found it cute for Onew to ask for their help.

                “Neh… don’t worry I think it’ll be easy!” Melody said excitedly. She was already imagining having date with all of them and other girls will be so jealous!

 

================================================================================================================

Comment anyone? ^.^ I'm sorry if i have to make it short or boring, but i'll assure you the next few chapters will enlightten the story...