Demons and Angels

Weeping Willow (Dark Angels)

 

“Give me that human child Angeline”

“No Lucas! She’s my child!”

“That thing will bring dishonor to our kind!”

“I don’t care!!!”

“Surrender that child and I may spare your life.”

“NO!”

“Then you leave me with no choice.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

                “Angels and demons are said to be the greatest creature created by God- but of course not all greats are good…” he smiled.

                “Professor how come that these demons and angels are said to be great?” a young student with bespectacled hot and y ask as they examine a painting of a angel and demon who are deep inlove with each other.

                “Because they were created perfectly Ella… the angels where made beautifully by God, in exchange they where oblige to follow God.” The middle aged man explain, the students where rather awed at the painting.

                “I’m sorry professor, but I strongly disagree about that.” Another female student said. The other students looked at her in surprise. The professor takes a better look at her.

                “I’m sorry, what was your name was again?” the professor asked.

                “Lily sir, my name is Lily Song.” The student answer.

                “Ah neh… Ms. Song can you please tell us why you disagreed?” the professor asked, watching her intently.

                “For a reason I do believe God greatest creature ever created…are we human professor” Lily explained.

                “That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard in my entire life.” Ella said looking at Lily in disgust. The crowd began to laugh crazily.

                “Okay stop, stop, STOP!” the professor said as he was able to control his students. “And what makes you said that?” the professor asked.

                “Angels were meant to help God as you have said professor.”

                “Yes, that’s why they are great.”

                “But, if they go against God, God will banish them, and then they become demons…” the professor looked at Lily intently, the other student became silent. “They have no choice but to follow God instead of having their own way.”

                “What are you trying to say?”

 

                Lily walk her way home early in the evening, their trip to museum in her own opinion was nice, and especially the painting they saw awhile ago. An angel fell for a demon; it was titled as forbidden love. But of course, it had made no sense of angel falling n love to a demon, if she was God, she might as well punish the both of them.

                Lily smiled at the painter’s idea, creating something that no near the truth, but the concept was there… angels and demons are both not real… but forbidden love exist… for some xD.

                Lily reached in her small apartment, she live alone since her father went abroad for a business trip and hadn’t return in years.

                “yobeoseyo appa.” Lily called as soon as she reached her apartment.

                “Yobeo, how are you? How was your field trip?” her father asks on the line.

                “It was nice appa, I saw different paintings and arts.” She explain

                “But of course! It’s a museum my dear!” Her father laugh “got any interested on any of the painting? I might bring you package the same one as that.”

                “well not really, not my type actually.” Lily answers.

                “Jinja?” he asked in surprise. “Well… tell me about your new school? Are they nice to you? Do any of your male classmates you interested to?” he asked excitedly. Lily smiled at her father’s random questions.

                “Ani, the school was nice, but there are some-.“ Lily became silent.

                “lily, are there students tries to bully you? Would you like to transfer? I can arrange it for yo-“

                “Appa stop. This is the 5th school I got transferred to, and beside I cannot please everyone, I just have o fit in. that’s all.” She said trying to convince him

                “Are you sure?” he asked I concern.

                “I’m fine appa, I like this place.” She heard her father let go of a deep sigh.

                “I’ll come home very soon.”

                “I’ve heard that many times appa.”

                “No, I prom-“

                “Don’t make promises.” She said “it’ll hurt me even more.”

 

 

==================================================================================================

     here it is,got publish my first chapter hope you like it...Vampire_Diamond89  thanks for waiting. hope you like my first chapter story ^.^

  so silent reader are welcome, ut i appreciate if you could comment, it's a nice thing to recive comment you know xDD don't forget to subscribe