Fallen Angels

Weeping Willow (Dark Angels)

 

                The next day Lily and Onew had to go to the police station to make an investigation even though in reality there was no actual burglar incident. Lily had to lie about everything else; she said she does not recognize any of those burglars. Lily insisted that she had not seen any of them and had escaped before the burglar had found her, but the police was in doubt about she was saying, judging by her dried wounds around her arms and neck and had gone for almost a week. The police personally thought that Lily was terrified about revealing the true story, and insist that they will make a further investigation around.

                After the police station, Lily and Onew went to their school to picked his brothers uniform. Key wanted to come along, but Onew told him clearly to watch out for jonghyun since Kim and Melody visited her house…again.

                Onew and Lily sat at the nearest park around the town. People who were passing by keep on starring at them wanting to have a better look of Onew. Lily could not blame them, Lily thought personally that Onew shines when in direct sunlight and somehow look more beautifully.

                “Lily-yah…” he said quietly looking down to his drink… he looked bothered. Lily did not answer but looked at him instead. “I’m sorry…” He said and paused as if waiting for a reply. “The things happen to you are out of our control.”

                “Oppa...” she said, Onew looked towards her, she was looking up at the sky and slowly turn her gaze towards him “What are you really?” She asked. Onew sigh at her question, He expect this question would come, but he had not expect her to ask real soon. He looked painfully disturb, But Lily need answers. It seems too long already and still not yet sure to what they really are.

                “We are… the fallen angels.” He said simply and manages to give a painful smile.

                “Fallen angels?...” she asked in a slight surprise.

                Onew nods still smiling “Dark angels to be precise” he said not looking at her. Lily kept quiet, she does not know how to react, she sees them change couple of times, flew many times but still… she could not make a complete understanding.

                “Is… it bad to be one of dark angels?” She asked. Looking at their appearance, strength and ability, how would anyone dislike being one?

                “…No… but we were never welcome in our own world.” He said sadly. Onew sigh again but deeply this time. “We were different.” He said

                “Different? In what way?” she asked again.

                “In ways you may not understand.” He said. He knows Lily is a smart girl, but their ways of living and how they differ with others is what Lily would not understand.

                Lily curiosity risen, she had answers from her question from a long time but now, as her questions had answer she now eager more to know about them… it’s like a question after the answer… Lily sign. She wanted to understand them but she was afraid.

                “Then… was it the reason why you tried to help me, to rebel against them?” Lily asked. Onew stopped abruptly; he looked at Lily’s curious eyes, and suddenly manages a smile.

                “Aniyo…” He said. “For a very long time I felt happy. Meeting you made me feel welcomed…” he said as he ripped his gaze from her and look straight to the sky. “I’ve found a home and a friend in you… I’ve wanted my brothers to feel the same way I felt in you.” He said with his face enlighten “that is why I wanted to protect you… to me; you are one of the most special creature in this planet.” He said. Lily felt her heart flattered, she felt the same way as Onew felt, she never found a place where she is welcome, but in this town, she found friends…

                “Gumawo…” Lily said, as he gave Onew a warm smile… “Not for protecting me… but for treating me a friend…” she said, Onew smile back at her, and it seems Onew’s heart enlighten. Just then…

                “So… how have you been?” Ella suddenly appeared from the streets wearing loose shirt and short pants. “Judging by your looks… you seemed fine.” She smirks as she saw dry scratches on Lily’s body.

                “Ella—“ Onew abruptly stop as Ella raised her right hand. Ella walks towards them giving Lily her fierce gaze.

                “Yeah I am… thanks to you.” Lily said as she stood up as soon as Ella stops right in front of her. Ella smirked at her words.

                “Well, I was too worried about you, but now I see there’s nothing to be worried about.” Ella said as she hugged Lily tightly looking at Onew who looked away. “I am now looking forward on how long you will survive.” She said letting Lily go who was still in a bit shock. “You made a war because of your stupidity

                “She will survive.” Onew said flatly. Ella smirked at Onew’s word.

                “Will see…” she said in a very audible voice. Leaving.

 

                Lily was hungered with so many questions, Now that Onew wanted them to make friend with her, her confidence raised. Lily tried to sleep but her head was running wild. She wanted to ask any of them but their relationship with each other was not that good…

                Why are they different?

                How are they connected with each other?

                Why come to this place?

                Why she?

                Is she meant to meet them?

                Then why?

                Why…

                Why…

 

                Lily got up from her bed, she could not make any answers and because of that she couldn’t sleep. Slowly she went outside of her room, she heard them snoring from the other room. It was the room of her father, but since her father was not around, she let them stay in his room.

                Lily chuckled at their sound; it was the first time that she lived with someone else… it would be better if they are human though…

                She went downstairs to have a glass of water… or a plastic cup of water. Onew and Lily went to buy plastic cup with different colors, since Jonghyun had manage to break all her glasses.

                Pink for Key

                Green for Jjong

                Blue for Minho

                Yellow for Onew and

                Aqua blue for Taemin…

                Of course… there is for me too Orange… I smiled at the plastic cups on their place they were aligning... other might think they are family… J

                If they were only normal people…

                Lily was about to go back upstairs when she noticed her back yard glass door was open, her heart race fast, she remember immediately the attack where her life change entirely… but then she saw a dim light coming from outside, it was beautiful. She slowly walked towards the door and saw the familiar mushroomed hair guy.