Medusa

Medusa

   

 

On January 1992, there’s a little girl named Jessica Jung who’s missing when she played not far from her house. She’s 5 years old girl and wore red clothes when she’s missing. Her parents reported to the police about her. The police said that she’s being kidnapped. But they couldn’t do anything because when the incident happened, there’s no witness. So the case never revealed.

Mr. Jung Ji Woon, her father, put an advertisement in the newspaper for anybody who had information about her daughter and will give prize. But it didn’t work. So with his wife, he decided to move to other city.

***

When Lee Joon reached home, that news turned around in his mind. He never knew that Jessica’s past was so...miserable. He ever heard something about kidnapping. The children who had been kidnapped sometimes became the victim of human trafficking. So he thought that Jessica was a victim of human trafficking, and she ended in the narcotics trade.

Aigoo... Lee Joon sighed. He decided to tell everything to Seungho tomorrow.

Lee Joon took out something from his pocket and looked at it for a moment. A photo. He printed it before he left. In that photo, he saw little Jessica before she lost. Her pure smile ripped his heart little by little...

How someone could took a smile like that and turned it into a dangerous woman like now? A woman who is a criminal...

***

Jessica went to Hades’ office. Lee Kwang Yoon was a mafia. But he worked at a big and influential company, so he had law immunity. Everyone knew that he’s a mafia, but there’s nothing can be done about it. Even the police a little bit afraid to him.  

When Jessica walked, she never looked around, so she didn’t saw that everyone looked at her. But she could hear them.

“She’s so beautiful...” said one girl.

“She’s boss’ daughter...” said other girl.

“Who’s her name?” asked one man.

“Jessica...” answered the other.

“Such a beautiful woman...”

Yes, Jessica was Hades’ daughter. His foster daughter. But for her, Hades was no more than her boss. There’s a reason behind it.  

 She opened the door and she saw Hades stood up.

“Jessica...My dear J...” he smiled widely.

Jessica couldn’t smile back at him and Hades knew it. So he said coldly,

“About Cerberus, he made the transaction with you. So you’re guilty too,”

“I know,” Jessica replied.

Hades looked at her intensively,

“So next time, I hope you’ll be more careful, J...I expect the best from you. As your father...”

“You’re not my father,” Jessica said quickly. Hades looked at her,

“What do you mean?” he asked, looked a little bit scary. But Jessica ignored it and said,

“I lost my childhood. You kidnapped me when I was a little girl,”

Jessica still remembered it. But she couldn’t escape. When Hades kidnapped her, she’s still a little girl, so she couldn’t do anything. If she escapes now, where she must go? She didn’t remember about her parents...

She ever tried to look for her parents, but Hades always monitoring her movement. 

“I’m your father now, my dear J...” Hades said smoothly while smiled hideously.

Jessica started to scare and Hades realized it.

“Cerberus already died. And it’s because of you too...” he said cunningly like a snake.

“I’m...I’m so sorry...He asked me to meet at that market!” Jessica shouted. She felt anxiety.

Hades didn’t answer. He took a bottle of wine and pours it into glass.

“Your foster sister is so pure like this white wine, J...”

“NO!!!” Jessica shouted once again.

“Don’t touch Victoria, she don’t know anything! Please don’t touch her!” she looked really scare now. She started to cry.

Hades laughed so hard. Jessica really hated that laugh, because it showed how big his authority is. He’s the boss, so he could do everything.

“My dear J! So I can’t use her? She’s so beautiful too, like you! I will give her a name like Aphrodite, maybe? Do you like it?” Hades said again, looked dangerous now.

“NO! Please NO!! Please, Hades...Please, father...” Jessica begged while cried.

When Hades heard that Jessica called him father, Hades smiled,

“It’s not difficult, isn’t it, Jes? So my dear daughter, if you do something stupid like make a transaction riskily in a dangerous place again, I’ll take your beautiful sister,”

Jessica still cried and Hades smiled widely.

***

Lee Joon went to Seungho’s room.

“Boss, I have something about Medusa,” and he gave information about Jessica.

When Seungho finished read it, he sighed.

“So you think that...”

Lee Joon nodded,

“I thought that she’s a victim of human trafficking. And the one who kidnapped her made her as a dope peddler,”

Seungho sighed.

“She’s really...really dangerous. You know that she’s our first target. Every police force wants her. She can guide us to Morpheus or Hades,”

Lee Joon nodded,

“Yes.”

“Then let’s catch her. I already ordered to every police to do it,”

Lee Joon nodded once again,

“I understand, boss...”

***

Jessica reached home and Victoria welcomes her,

“Ah, eonni! Come on, the dinner is ready!” she smiled widely.

When Jessica saw her smiled, she couldn’t hold it. She hugged Victoria tightly.

Omomo, eonni! Why you hug me?” Victoria laughed and a little bit confused.

Jessica didn’t answer. She promised that she will never let any bad thing happened to her.