Medusa

Medusa

 

 

When Lee Joon reached his office, he met Cheondung.

“Is boss in his room?” he asked but Cheondung suddenly said,

“Um...yes. Um, hyung? Don’t make boss angry today,”

Lee Joon confused,                                            

Wae?”

Cheondung whispered,

“He got scold. Because Medusa ran away,”

Lee Joon almost spouts out his coffee from his mouth,

MWO?” he shocked. Cheondung nodded many times.

“Yes, yes. So he’s so sensitive now. Even when Sooyoung noona tried to calm him down, she got scold too,” he pointed to Sooyoung. And when Lee Joon looked at her, Sooyoung still cried on his desk while G.O offered more tissues.

Omona...” Lee Joon looked afraid. Cheondung nodded once again.

“Yes, yes. So be careful boss...”

“Yes. You must be really...really careful,” G.O suddenly looked at him and whispered and made Lee Joon more worried.

When he entered Seungho’s room, his boss’ face still red,

“Boss?” Lee Joon started to say.

“What?” Seungho replied, sharply.

In that condition, Lee Joon could only lie,

“We can catch her, hyung...I’m serious,”

Seungho looked at him,

“You know that she’s dangerous, don’t you?” he said intensively.

Lee Joon nodded,

Ne...”

“We can catch the other first. Siren and Morpheus,” he added.

Seungho rubbed his forehead,

“Lee Joon. We must catch them all. Especially Medusa. She pilloried me,”

Lee Joon couldn’t say anything. He just nodded when he saw Seungho’s expression.

***

"How beautiful! I wish that you’re my daughter!” Lee Joon’s mother clapped.

Jessica laughed,

Omo, mother, you’re to much!”

Lee Joon’s mother laughed too,

“No. Obviously no. You should be a model, Jessie,” she said.

Today Lee Joon’s mother made Jessica tried every dress she had. She even showed her old dress.

“I wore this at my first date with Lee Joon’s father!” she told Jessica. Jessica amazed,

“Really? Let’s wear it again, mother and let father take pictures of us!” she suggested. Lee Joon’s mother looked happy,

“Is that a good idea? Then let’s wear our dress. Yeobo! We want you to take photos of us!” she shouted at Lee Joon’s father who still busy watched TV.

“Huh?” Lee Joon’s father confused when he saw his wife and Jessica walked in front of him like in a fashion show.

Palli, yeobo!” Lee Joon’s mother said again. Lee Joon’s father quickly stood up.

“Uh, oh. Yes...”

They took many photos and even Lee Joon’s father laughed when he saw them. Lee Joon’s mother and Jessica made so much different poses.

At that time, suddenly the front door opened and Lee Joon came.

Eomma, appa, I’m home... ”

They surprised.

Omo, Lee Joon...”her mother surprised.

Lee Joon’s mouth quickly opened widely when he saw what his family’s doing,

Aigoo...What are you doing, eomma?” he shocked with her mother’s dress. Her mother smiled,
“I wore it at my first date with your father. Pretty, isn’t it?”

Omo...” Lee Joon’s didn’t know what to say so he suddenly looked at Jessica.

“What?” Jessica looked at his back. Lee Joon quickly grabbed her arm.

“Follow me,”

“That kid. He really don’t know how to have fun,” Lee Joon’s mother said when Lee Joon left.

***

Omo, what? I just want to have fun with your family! Is it wrong?” Jessica grumbled. Lee Joon just said,

“You, really. Don’t you know about your position? You’re a fugitive!”

“So? Is it wrong to have fun just for a moment? I can’t contact anyone since I’m here!” Jessica shouted.

Lee Joon stopped,

“I did this for your best, Jessica!” he shouted back.  

Jessica startled. This is her first time heard him called her “Jessica”. Not Medusa.

“Tell me the reason. You’re a police. You shouldn’t have to do this. My friends will protect me,” she tried to say softly. Lee Joon just looked at her,

“You’re pushed in a corner at that time, Jessica...”

Jessica sighed,

“Fine. Then thank you, Officer Lee. But I know that you can’t protect me any longer. There’s a time I must meet my friend and my sister,”

Lee Joon closed his eyes.

“Alright. Contact only one friend. You can contact Victoria too. But I must stay with you when you do that,” he offered her cellphone.

 Jessica smiled widely and made Lee Joon amazed,

“Really? Ah, then thank you!” she hugged him tightly and took her cellphone from him then quickly went to her room.

Lee Joon who still amazed, didn’t know that suddenly her mother came,

Omo, Lee Joon! Your face is red! Do you...” and her mother smiled. Lee Joon quickly responsed.

Omo, eomma! What are you talking about?” and went as fast as he could.

***