Curious Cat

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

(Im just going to call B-Bomb "Minhyuk" now, since that's his real name and thats what U-Kwon calls him.)


 

Minhyuk had left U-Kwon alone after a few minutes of awkward questions and conversations. 

 

U-Kwon took the time to look around his apartment. He let his tail and ears grow out, but that's it.  

 

He first searched Minhyuk's room. But there wasn't much; just his bed, a dresser filled with his clothes, a closet that was barely half way filled with a few jackets and scarfs, a TV, a missing remote, and a small book shelf that held no books, but pictures of people. 

 

U-Kwon took a look at all the pictures. There was one lady that showed up alot. She was either with a little boy that U-Kwon guessed was Minhyuk or alone outside or with other smiling people. He finally guessed that she was his mom.

 

U-Kwon noticed after a little while that the pictures were in order from oldest to newest. The earliest picture being Minhyuk when he was about two and his mom and the latest was Minhyuk outside his apartment on the steps right in front of his door. He wasn't smiling just looking out somewhere.

 

There was still space for more picture. In fact, there was a whole shelf empty.

 

U-Kwon decided to leave the pictures and investigate the rest of the apartment. 

 

He searched for the bathrom, not to investigate. 

 

Then he went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. There wasn't much. In the cabinets there were two bowls and two cups, probably because Minhyuk lived here alone. He felt kind of bad for him. 

 

U-Kwon went into the living room and looked at the couch and the carpet. He nodded and went back into the bedroom. He looked at some of the pictures some more and then jumped into bed. 

 

He wished that Minhyuk was there, even though he was a bad boy. He never noticed it, but he'd always wanted to be close to someone who was "bad". He'd never given his parents any trouble, got really good grades, and was the perfect son (at least that's what his mother had told him); but he wanted to see how it felt to be rebelious for once, he just didn't have the guts. 

 

In the middle of his thoughts, he had fallen asleep.

 

 

 

U-Kwon woke up to a door slamming and sat up quickly with his ears straight up. He rushed into the living room to see Minhyuk with a few grocery bags in his arms.

 

He set them down and took out food and bowls and other stuff. 

 

"Hi", U-Kwon said quietly, slowly walking up to Minhyuk. Minhyuk just gave a weak smile and finished putting the last groceries away. 

 

"Do you go to school?" Minhyuk asked.

 

"I'm finishing up my last year", U-Kwon said. Minhyuk looked at him strangely so U-Kwon explained."I'm graduating early."

 

"Oh. . . Well I'm going to sleep." Minhyuk started towards his room.

 

"But we haven't done anything! It's still morning!" U-Kwon followed Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk sighed and turned to face U-Kwon. "I know. But I've busy lately and I'm tired, okay? We'll do something, I promise. Just not today."

 

U-Kwon nodded, his tail hung, almost touching the floor. 

 

Minhyuk saw it and patted U-Kwon on the back before falling into bed and covering himself with covers. 

 

U-Kwon crawled in and put his head on the opposite side of Minhyuk's and sighed befofe shutting his eyes.