Zico

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

Zico got home around 11pm, tired and more than slightly annoyed. He had been locked in his room for about half an hour, when his mom knocked.

 

"Go away!" He called from his bed. He had his phone out, making plans with Kyung.

 

The door opened anyway.

 

"What the heck! How did you-" Zico started, but stopped as an unexpected visitor stood in his doorway.

 

"What are you doing here?" He stood immediately.

 

"Sit down, Zico. I need to talk to you," The man said. "I know it's been a while, but-"

 

"A while?! You were gone for years! Do you know how that affected mom?! You don't even care, you bastard!" Zico yelled.

 

"I'm still your father and you're not going to talk to me like that." He pushed Zico, so he sat on the edge of his bed. "Don't forget your place."

 

Zico looked down, "Yes sir."

 

"Are you still friends with B-Bomb?" Zico's father asked.

 

"Yeah," Zico answered. What did B-Bomb have to do with anything? "Why?"

 

"I need you two to do something for me..."

 


 

Minhyuk woke up to noises in the kitchen. U-Kwon was no longer next to him. He threw the covers back and rushed out of his room. A picture shook and fell off of his shelf. He barely saved it. He stared at the picture of him sitting on the steps of his apartment.

 

"I need some new pictures...."

 

"Minhyuk? Are you awake?" U-Kwon asked, from the kitchen. Minhyuk could smell pancakes.

 

"Yeah," He walked in and saw U-Kwon put another pancake on an already large stack. "You can cook?"

 

U-Kwon smiled and nodded. "I hope you like pancakes, I made alot. Can you help me with the last few?"

 

A scene of Minhyuk helping U-Kwon with his arms around his waist flashed through his mind. "Uh, yeah. I'll help." He came behind U-Kwon and held his waist.

 

"Do you know how to make pancakes?" U-Kwon asked, looking back at Minhyuk.

 

"I think I made some with my mom once... But you can teach me again," He answered, back-hugging U-Kwon.

 

U-Kwon blushed, brightly. "Okay, okay~" He pulled Minhyuk in front of him and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

 

Someone started knocking on the door, suddenly. U-Kwon looked at the door and back at Minhyuk, pouting. "Did you invite someone?"

 

Minhyuk shook his head. "I'll see who it is." He made his way to the door, where the person was still knocking. "Zico? What the hell?"

 

"My dad's back."