Closer

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

At the apartment, both Minhyuk and U-Kwon stayed quiet, but smiling. In a matter of minutes they were about to go to sleep.

 

U-Kwon crawled to his spot on the bed with his ears and tail exposed (something he only does around Minhyuk). He was about to lay his head at the bottom end, like he usually does, but Minhyuk tapped him on his back. U-Kwon turned and looked, innocently at him, "Yes, Minhyuk?" 

 

"Uhh.. you can sleep over here if you want to," Minhyuk blushed bright red and tried to get his words out. "I mean only if-"

 

U-Kwon layed next to Minhyuk and held his hand. "Shhh." He looked at Minhyuk's now-calm face and got closer to him. He got comfortable and closed his eyes, preparing to fall asleep. 

 

Minhyuk pulled U-Kwon closer to him, until their bodies were warming up off of the other's. He wrapped his arms tight around U-Kwon and kissed his forehead before falling asleep to U-Kwon's light snores.

 

 

Minhyuk woke up first, to his phone ringing. He looked down and saw that it was Zico calling. He groaned and cursed, quietly, not wanting to awake U-Kwon.  

 

If he answered the phone Zico would barbade him with questions and accusions. But if he didn't, Zico would show up at the apartment - no doubt. He turned over and reached for his phone-

 

"Minhyuk~"

 

He looked at U-Kwon waking up. U-Kwon stretched and yawned before looking at Minhyuk with tired eyes.

 

"Good morning," Minhyuk said, leaving the phone and turning to someone much more important.

 

"Good morning!" U-Kwon beamed. He pulled the covers over his face and muttered, "I'm not used to having such a busy day, like yesterday! Are you, Minhyuk?"

 

"Yeah. And they only get busier..." He answered, knowing to well.

 

"You mean you run around, hide from your friends and kiss a boy EVERYday?" U-Kwon asked.

 

"No! I mean. . . I umm," Minhyuk started, but lost his train of thought when U-Kwon sat up and leaned forward until they were face to face. "I-I sort of. . . mmmm."

 

U-Kwon tilted his head and kissed Minhyuk with one hand on his chest, to hold him steady. Minhyuk held U-Kwon and leaned back until he was looking in the younger's eyes. "Not until after breakfast, okay?"

 

U-Kwon pouted and leaned forward again. "Why can't you be my breakfast?" He kissed Minhyuk's cheek and jumped out of bed. He stretched again and held out his hand. "Well, come on. Let's go get breakfast!"

 

Minhyuk got up and went to the kitchen, trying to forget U-Kwon's breakfast joke. But at one point he was asking himself, Why not?

 

"Hyung, is Zico going to follow us again?" U-Kwon asked, his tone changing from amused to worried.

 

"You'll be fine, U-Kwon. I won't let him hurt you," I saidx, suddenly remembering the missed call from earlier. He said it, wanting U-Kwon to believe it.

 

"Really?" He asked, cheering up again. Minhyuk was about to go to U-Kwon, but someone started knocking (more like banging) on the door. U-Kwon's frown returned. "Minhyuk?"

 

"Go sit in the bedroom. I'll call you out once they're gone."

 

U-Kwon nodded and ran into the room and gently closed the door.

 

Minhyuk opened the front door and a policeman stood there. He handed Minhyuk a MISSING flyer. "If you see this boy, please contact his mother."

 

"Yes, sir." Minhyuk stared, wide-eyed at the red haired boy in the picture.

 

The policeman looked puzzled. "Have you seen him before?" He asked, suspiciously.

 

Minhyuk looked up and shook his head. 

 

"Well if you do,"the policeman said, "Contact the mom, she's worried sick."

 

With that he left and he stared at U-Kwon's picture. He stormed into the bedroom andtossed the poster at U-Kwon. He caught it and looked at it, confused.

 

"What the hell is that?" Minhyuk asked.

 

"A missing poster... for me." U-Kwon sighed and covered his face with his hands. "My parents died a while before you found me. So a new family agreed to take care of me. I went there for a day, before I realized I hated it and ran away. Please don't make me go back!" His eyes had tears in them and started to run down his face.

 

Minhyuk wrapped his arms around U-Kwon and squeezed him. "I don't understand. Why do you hate it there so much?"

 

U-Kwon pushed awwy and answered, "Because, Zico was there. And he's a shapeshifter."