Bonding

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

U-Kwon sighed and sat up. He faced Minhyuk and held his hand. "No... He didn't do anything. He doesn't even like me!"

 

Minhyuk put his arm around U-Kwon's shoulder and pulled him closer. U-Kwon just looked down into his lap.

 

"I don't get it. . . What do you mean he didn't like you?"

 

"When I first met Zico, I kind of liked him... He didn't say much to me, but I tried talking to him. One day when I did he told me he didn't like me back. He called me gay - and I wouldn't have cared, but he said it so rudely. Then he said some more stuff and- and I don't want to talk about it anymore!" U-Kwon pouted and began to get back under the cover, but Minhyuk took him by his waist and picked him up, settling him on his lap.

 

"U-Kwon, it's okay," He tried to comfort him. "He was just being his usual self. I'm not sure he knows how to deal with people actually liking him."

 

U-Kwon just sighed. "But it hurt so bad... And I'll still have to see him! You're friends with him."

 

"We don't hang out that much," Minhyuk said quietly, pulling U-Kwon closer to him. "If you want, me and you could do something today."

 

U-Kwon looked at him, confused. "Like what?"

 

"I'll worry about that. You just go get ready, okay?" Minhyuk kissed U-Kwon's cheek and flashed his dimples. U-Kwon's ears perked up and he went away.

 

 

 

 

"Zico, meet me at the park, okay?" Minhyuk asked him over the phone. 

 

"Why would I do that?"

 

"Because I need to straighten something out and so do you. Be there in half an hour." Minhyuk hung up.

 

U-Kwon reappeared in their room. "You ready, Minhyuk?"

 

He nodded and grabbed his jacket. 

 

U-Kwon and Minhyuk left the apartment and started walking. 

 

"So where are we going?" U-Kwon asked, with his hands shoved in his jacket pocket. 

 

"Uhh, to the park," Minhyuk bit his lip before laughing.

 

U-Kwon just smiled. "I'm more of an indoor cat, but okay."

 

They arrived at the park, holding hands. U-Kwon stopped, unexpectantly. 

 

"What is he doing here?!" 

 

Minhyuk followed his gaze towards Zico and his two friends.

 

"I just want you guys to talk, U-Kwon." Minhyuk tugged U-Kwon towards Zico and his crew. "Hey."

 

Zico turned and raised an eyebrow at him. "Took long enough." He sighed. "So what is this about?"

 

"I want to know what's up between you and him." Minhyuk pointed to U-Kwon. 

 

"What are you talking about, B-Bomb?" Kyung, one of Zico's friends, asked.

 

"Do they know?" Minhyuk asked, pointing to Kyung and Jihoon.

 

"Yeah," Zico replied, calmly.

 

"So explain!"

 

"He likes me!" Zico nearly-shouted.

 

"I USED to! That was before I saw how rude you are!" U-Kwon suddenly said.

 

"At least I'm not gay! How are you raised by rich, religious parents and turn out gay?!" Zico shouted.

 

U-Kwon pressed his lips together before stomping right up to Zico. "You wouldn't know the first thing about my life so shut UP! Now, just because your dad left you and your mom, doesn't mean you have to be a to everyone else!"

 

"How do you know that?" Zico glared at U-Kwon.

 

But U-Kwon didn't seem to notice and answered calmly. "Your mom told me. I didn't ask, she just told me."

 

Zico leaned back and pinched the bridge of his nose. 

 

"I'm... confused..." Jihoon muttered.

 

Kyung stood up quickly. "Come on, pabo!" He yanked him up by his ear and they left the park. 

 

"Okay. We talked. What was supposed to happen, Minhyuk?" Zico asked.

 

"I don't know. Are you two cool now?"

 

"Sure." "Whatever." Zico and U-Kwon said at the same time.

 

"Okay, well I'll be back," Minhyuk said, walking away. 

 

U-Kwon was finally tired out and sat next to Zico on the park bench.

 

Zico looked at U-Kwon and cleared his throat. U-Kwon looked at him, expectantly.

 

"I'm"- he rolls his eyes, slightly- "sorry. Okay? For everything I said." 

 

When U-Kwon didn't say anything, Zico looked away, becoming agitated again. "Look, could you say something?"

 

"I'm not sure what to say... Thank you, I guess, for apologizing." U-Kwon said, quietly from his now sore throat. He thought he saw Zico smile a little.