Questions?

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

Minhyuk sat next to U-Kwon. Zico's a shapeshifter?!

 

But he couldn't be, right? He always made rude jokes about shapeshifters. He said they were freaks, and rude ones at that, always thinking they were better than normal people. 

 

Minhyuk had found that not to be true as soon as he met U-Kwon. 

 

He called Zico. "Zico, we need to talk now." 

 

As Minhyuk grabbed his jacket and jerked open the front door, U-Kwon's ears perked up and he asked, "Where are you going?" He stood up and rushed over to Minhyuk. "You're not going to turn me in, are you?" 

 

"No, just stay here," Minhyuk brushed the red bangs out of U-Kwon's face and kissed his forehead. U-Kwon stepped back and Minhyuk rushed out.

 

At their once-usual hang out, Minhyuk waited for Zico. About ten minutes later Zico walked up to him, slowly. 

 

"What is this about, huh, Minhyuk? I have other things to do," He asked casually.

 

"Like make fun of your own kind?" Minhyuk retorted. Zico squinted his eyes at Minhyuk. 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I all ready know what you are. U-Kwon told me."

 

"You know him?!" Zico's mood changed and in a flash he was in Minhyuk's face, choking him against a wall. "If you tell anyone, I swear -"

 

"I'm not going to tell anyone. I just want to know why you don't like shapeshifters and what you did to U-Kwon." Minhyuk kicked Zico away from him.

 

"I didn't do anything to that weak kid. Why do you have feelings for him?" Zico smirked.

 

"You're not answering my other question."

 

"And you're not answering mine."

 

In a few seconds Minhyuk had Zico pinned down to the ground. Then he did something he never thought he would have. He punched Zico. Right in the face.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Minhyuk could feel himself getting heated.

 

Zico spit blood out to the side and said, "Why don't you ask him?"

 

"If you keep answering in questions..."

 

"ZICO!" Minhyuk heard someone shout. He got up and left Zico.

 

 

 

 

"Minhyuk!" U-Kwon called as he returned. He held him in a tight hug and didn't let him go.

 

"Minhyuk?"

 

"We need to talk."

 

"I can't with my face in your chest," he mumbled.

 

Minhyuk took him to their room and sat down. "You never told me why you didn't like your new home."

 

U-Kwon frowned. "I don't want to talk about it."

 

Minhyuk sighed. U-Kwon took the blankets and put them over his head, his back facing Minhyuk.

 

"Was Zico mean to you?"

 

"No."

 

"Was the mom mean?"

 

"No."

 

"Was she over-protective?"

 

"No."

 

Minhyuk raked his hands through his hair and took a deep breath. "Were the parents the problem?"

 

"No."

 

"So, it was Zico?"

 

". . ."

 

I' take that as a yes. "Did. . . Did he touch you?" Minhyuk hoped that U-Kwon would answer with his monotone 'No.'

 

". . . ."