U-Kwon? Kitty??

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

Minhyuk woke up around 2 in the afternoon. He looked over at U-Kwon asleep next to him.

 

U-Kwon purred softly in his sleep. His ears twitched on the top of his messy red hair, every now and then. Minhyuk caressed his face before getting up and leaving the room.

 

He rushed into his small restroom and sat on the toilet. He glanced down at for a second and remembered had it had been through earlier. He smiled and blushed slightly. Unconciously, he started to caress himself. He heard soft thuds and a door open. Then he heard a scream and glass shatter.

 

"!" He began to get up, fumbling with his pants. "U-Kwon?!" He pushed the restroom door open and wobbled out with his pants still around his ankle. He continued to pull his boxers up in alarm. U-Kwon still hadn't answered him. "U-Kwon! Cats can't be that heavy sleepers!"

 

He ran out into the livinf room.The room was empty and there was glass on the floor. The window in the door was busted. ", U-Kwon!!" He ran to the front door, stepping on glass along the way-but the pain in his foot was nothing compared to the pain growing in his chest. Outside the streets were clear.

 

He closed his eyes, trying to control his anger. He started to wonder, What if they got him? What if Zico is really going to kill him? WHat if his dad got him himself? The more he thought about it the harder his hands trembled. He screamed U-Kwon's name one more time and then grabbed a coat, pulled his pants up and reached for his shoes.

 

The soles of his feet were covered in shards of glass and the pain finally hit him. His bit his lip as he tried to get what he could out of his feet. Trying to de-glass his foot failed and he slid his shoes on, up the pain.

 

Walking with glass in your feet is painful enough without your shoes adding to the torture. Despite his pain, he carefully walked out of his apartment and down the streets. He broke into a light jog and called for U-Kwon. He asked every person he passed if they had seen a red-haired teenage boy. None of them had.

 

He could feel the blood around his toes. With each step, his feet and shoes became more sticky.

 

He finally stopped in front of the house he had been running to. "Zico, open the ing door!" He banged on the door with one hand and held himself up on the rail with the other. Zico's mom answered the door with an alarmed face.

 

Minhyuk immediately felt embarassed for letting Zico's mother hear him curse at her son. "Sorry, is Zico here?"

 

"Of course, B-Bomb. He's up in his room." She moved over and let him in. He limped towards Zico's room and leaned against the door. It swung open with difficulty, pushing the clothes behind it as well.

 

"Who the hell..." Zico started. He pulled his door open and stared at Minhyuk. "What do you want?"

 

"I want U-Kwon. Where is he?" Minhyuk asked, his voice shaking as bad as his hands and legs.

 

"How the hell should I know? I didn't steal your cat, but I can help put up some lost kitty posters." Zico said with a cruel sense of humor.

 

Minhyuk reached to hit him, but Zico was faster and slapped him first. Minhyuk fell to the floor, not from the blow, but from exaustion.

 

"You've really gotten out of shape lately," Zico shook his head. He helped Minhyuk up and into his room. He sighed and combed his hair back with his hands. "Tell me what happened."

 

Minhyuk explained that he had left the room, heard a scream and crash and when he returned U-Kwon was gone.

 

"Does he have any other people after him?" Zico asked.

 

Minhyuk shook his head. "Not that I know of..." Then he remembered that U-Kwon had run away. "Wait, maybe the police?"

 

Zico grimaced. "I don't know. The police aren't the type to break in by windows without a warning."

 

Minhyuk stood up, painfully. "I have to go. The longer I sit in here, the further he is." He walked out without saying anything else. He searched for U-Kwon for another hour before calling the police.

 

"How long has he been missing?" The operator asked.

 

"About an hour..."

 

"Most of our patrol is out at crime scene, I can't send anyone now. But you can tell me what he looks like and I'll spread the word to look out."

 

Minhyuk described U-Kwon to the woman and thanked her before hanging up.

 

It didn't matter what he looked like, if someone has already killed him.

 

 

He returned home around 7:30 pm and sat in the living room. He threw his shoes off and the smell of blood filled the room. He scrunched his nose up at the sight of his red, crusty, glass filled feet. And they felt much worse than they looked. His stomach growled, he hadn't eaten since breakfast. Breakfast made him think of U-Kwon again.

 

He felt like he was about to break down.

 

Just then a cat jumped into the living room through the broken glass in the door. Minhyuk took off his jacket and through it over him as he changed into human form.

 

"U-Kwon, what the happened?" Minhyuk asked, pulling U-Kwon into his arms.

 

U-Kwon felt cold against him and started to cry.

 

"What happened?"

 

Someone was knocking on the door.... and I-I," U-Kwon tried to explain through his sobs. Minhyuk brought him to the couch and pulle him against him. He caressed his hair and shushed him.

 

U-Kwon continued, "He just took me! And I tried... to fight back, but-" He shook his head and stopped.

 

"Who? Who took you? What did he do to you?" Minhyuk felt the anger rising in him at the though of someone hurting U-Kwon.

 

"I don't know! He took me and I broke the glass and then I was in his van and he knocked me out. I woke up in the van and waited for him to open the door. When he did, I jumped out as a cat and ran as far as I could." He looked up at Minhyuk and wiped the tears from his face. "I couldn't find my way back home."

 

Minhyuk kissed U-Kwon, affecionately, on the lips and rubbed his face. "I looked all over for you." He kissed him again, before he could respond.

 

U-Kwon pointed to the door with its hole in it and asked, "How are we going to sleep with that?"

 

Minhyuk sighed and stared at the door for a minute. "We're not.
 

 

 

U-Kwon put on some clothes and bandaged up Minhyuk's feet. He almost cried when he saw the soles of his feet, but Minhyuk told him not to worry. That it dodn't even hurt anymore. He lied, of course.

 

Minhyuk walked with U-Kwon for about 15 minutes and stopped at the door step. He knocked on the door again for the second time today and waited for someone to answer.
 

Zico opened his door and frowned.

 

"We need to stay here."