He's Back

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

“What the hell does he want," Minhyuk asked, making room for Zico to enter.

 

“Who?" U-Kwon asked, innocently, from the kitchen.

 

Minhyuk looked at Zico, waiting for him to answer.

 

“Minhyuk?" He asked.

 

“It's not my business to share." Minhyuk shrugged. He went to sit on the couch next to Zico. 

 

U-Kwon frowned and turned away from them both.

 

“When did he come back?"

 

“Last night. He came right in my room. He wasn't there this morning, so I don't know if my mom saw him or not." Zico sighed, and ran his hands through his hair. “He wants something..."

 

“I thought so," Minhyuk responded. He glanced over at U-Kwon and back at Zico. “Come outside."

 

Zico and Minhyuk went outside and sat on the stairs outside of his apartment.

 

Zico took a moment to breathe before he continued. “He wants to get rid of the shape shifters in our family for good. One at a time."

 

“What do you mean ‘get rid of'? Zico, don't sugar coat it." Minhyuk said, growing weary.

 

“Kill them. Starting with U-Kwon." 

 

“Why him?! He's not apart of your family!" Minhyuk stood, suddenly raged. 

 

Zico stood also. “Don't forget who else is a shifter." 

 

Minhyuk sighed, forgetting that meant Zico, too. “But you're his son..."

 

“Like that's stopped him before." Zico rolled his eyes. “But back to Kitchen Kitty. He wants you to help. I don't know why, but he asked for you only."

 

Minhyuk thought and watched Zico carefully. “Have you said anything about us to him?"

 

“If you think I said something, you're ed up!" Zico flared for a second. He turned and jumped down to the sidewalk. “I got to go figure something out." With that he left.

 

Minhyuk went back inside after ten minutes.

 

U-Kwon sat on the table with the plate of leaning pancakes next to him. He picked at the top one and looked up at Minhyuk. “They're cold."

 

Minhyuk stood still at the door. He looked at U-Kwon's smooth face and pouty lips. His red hair was ruffled but soft on his head. Minhyuk imagined him smiling up at him, holding him, kissing him.

 

Then he imagined him dead. He shuttered and went into his room and slammed the door behind him. He cussed at Zico, his father and himself. 

 

U-Kwon came in, confused and frightened. “Minhyuk!" 

 

He looked U-Kwon up and down and reached out to him. He pulled him into his chest and hugged him. U-Kwon wrapped his arms around Minhyuk and pulled away. 

 

“What's wrong, Minhyuk?" 

 

Minhyuk shook his head and pulled U-Kwon into another hug. “Nothing." He kissed U-Kwon's forehead. “I love you."

 

U-Kwon froze, looking up at him with a blush. “Huh?"

 

“I'll never let anyone hurt you." Minhyuk whispered in his ear. He pressed his lips against U-Kwon's and held him tighter. 

 

“I know. I know you will." U-Kwon smiled, softly. He planted a kiss on Minhyuk's cheek. “Breakfast?"

 

 


Sorry I haven't updated in so long! T^T Hope you guys like this chapter ~ Please leave your opinions and reactions in the comments!!