Sleepover

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

"Minhyuk! I can't stay here!" U-Kwon whispered harshly. He turned Minhyuk to look at him. "I ran away from here for a reason."

 

Minhyuk sighed. "I know, but this is probably the safest place for you to be right now." He didn't believe it, and it was coming from him, but he knew U-Kwon wouldn't be safe at his apartment. "Just for tonight. Until I can get the door and window fixed."

 

U-Kwon glanced at Zico; Zico rolled his eyes and started towards his room. "Come in, or don't, but shut the door whenever you make up your mind." He dissapeared into his room down the hall.

 

Minhyuk took U-Kwon's hand. "It'll be just like at home, ok? I'll sleep right next to you."

 

U-Kwon shook his head, "What is his mother sees me? What if his dad finds out I'm here?"

 

Minhyuk was taken aback for a second. How did U-Kwon know about Zico's dad? "How do you know about him...?"

 

U-Kwon scoffed. "For the short time I was here, his dad made sure I knew that he hated me." He looked into the house and frowned. "I really don't want to, Minhyuk..." 

 

Minhyuk sighed. He was exhausted from the pain, fear, and anger he had gained from that day alone. "I'm sorry." He pulled U-Kwon into the house and shut the door behind them." 

"Did you close the door?" Zico asked as Minhyuk stepped into his room, gripping U-Kwon's wrist. 

 

Minhyuk nodded then explained why they couldn't sleep at his place. 

 

"Mm." Zico nodded and tossed a cover and a couple of pillows at U-Kwon. He then turned to Minhyuk and said, "You know where to go."

 

Minhyuk led U-Kwon down the halls, cautiously. An uncomfortable silence hung over them, but neither attempted to disturb it. Once they came to a door, leading to the basement, they went down. 

 

Immediately, U-Kwon started coughing and covered his nose. "It smells like smoke down here," His coughing continued. 

 

"It's either this or our place with a broken door and window," Minhyuk explained. The pain in his foot had made him easily agitated, and he was annoyed and ready to sleep. He took a pillow and threw it on the floor, joining it. He looked up to see U-Kwon still standing. 

 

"I'm not sleeping here. I don't trust him." 

 

"U-Kwon, please. You need to sleep, I know you're tired." Minhyuk squeezed his eyes shut, his feet still throbbing.

 

U-Kwon eyes were angry for a second before he lowered his head. He threw down the cover and pillows and sat on them. "I hate you, Lee Minhyuk."