Carnival

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

When Minhyuk and U-Kwon made it back to the house they were both soaking wet. U-Kwon didn't care, though, he was only glad that he knew that someone cared for him.

 

U-Kwon joined Minhyuk in his bedroom and sat next to him on his bed. "I'm sorry I ran so far, Minhyuk." 

 

Minhyuk looked at him and sighed. "It's fine, I was just . . . scared that you-"

 

"What? That I'd get hurt? I may be young, but I can take care of myself." 

 

"I know, but . . ." Minhyuk stopped, deciding not to say anything. Instead he leaned closer to U-Kwon. Their faces were barely an inch apart, when U-Kwon closed his eyes waiting for Minhyuk's lips to touch his. 

 

His eyes stayed close and still he felt nothing. When he opened his eyes, Minhyuk had made it to the other side of the room. 

 

"Minhyuk", he started. 

 

Minhyuk shook his head, like the very thought of kissing U-Kwon was absurd. "I'm sorry U-Kwon. I shouldn't have."

 

"No, Minhyuk", U-Kwon stood and walked over to Minhyuk, trapping him against the wall. "I want you to." He pushed his chest against his and let Minhyuk's arms fall around his waist. U-Kwon looked up at him with big eyes, expecting something to happen. 

 

Minhyuk kissed his forehead, then hugged U-Kwon so he wouldn't see the dissapointment on his face. But he could feel it. The way he didn't hug him back. He felt like a limp life-sized doll in Minhyuk's arms. Minhyuk let go, slid past U-Kwon, "I can't."

 

 

 

Even though U-Kwon had completely embarrassed himself a week ago, with the whole kiss thing, he still bounced around the house full of life. Minhyuk still acted tough - as tough as someone in his position could be.

 

"Minhyuk! Minhyuk!" U-Kwon burst into their shared room and jumped on the bed next to Minhyuk. "There's a carnival tonight. I really want to go, will you come with me?"

 

"I don-" 

 

"Please Minhyukkie~" He begged using the nickname he picked out.

 

Minhyuk ran his fingers through his black hair and sighed. "Fine, I'll go."

 

U-Kwon's smile stretched ear to ear. He wrapped his arms around Minhyuk's shoulders before whispering to him, "We can finally have some fun instead of being holed up in here all day."

 

"Whatever, just be ready by 7."

 

 

U-Kwon's hair was bright red again. He'd dyed it again. He was dressed casually, but Minhyuk couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked.

 

"Well let's go!"

 

They walked to the carnival together, with Minhyuk's arm around U-Kwon's shoulders. He took the oppurtunity to put his arm around the older's waist. Minhyuk glanced at him and he explained, "I'm cold."

 

Minhyuk held him tighter and they finally made it to the carnival.

 

 

The first thing U-Kwon wanted to do was go on all the rides. So they did and after they got off the ferris wheel Minhyuk asked U-Kwon, "Do you want something to eat?" U-Kwon nodded and they bought a huge cotton candy cone to share. U-Kwon pulled Minhyuk down to sit on a bench with him. They sat there laughing and talking with Minhyuk's arm around U-Kwon's shoulders - both of them ignoring if others started to stare. But one pair of eyes staring at them caught Minhyuk's eye.

"Minhyuk, what's wrong?" U-Kwon asked still eating and probably hoping that nothing was wrong so they could go back to having fun.

"Zico's here."

U-Kwon perked up, "Who?"

Minhyuk grabbed U-Kwon's wrist and ran. They heard Zico shouting behind them. When Minhyuk turned to see if Zico was catching up, he saw that he wasn't alone. His friends had come along, too.

, we're toast. Please don't catch U-Kwon, Minhyuk pleaded in his head.

They hid in between the back of a ride and a love tunnel. Hopefully, the space was too small for Zico and them to get into. Or they hadn't seen Minhyuk and U-Kwon dash in there.

"Minhyuk is that you?" One friend asked. "Who do you have in there with you?"

Then they heard Zico. "Get out of my way! Minhyuk, are you in there. Come out, man!" They both stayed quiet in their hiding spot. "All right, I'm coming in."

Minhyuk could see Zico squeezing into the small space and starting to scoot closer. Minhyuk squeezed U-Kwon's hand and pulled him to the other side of the crevice and they squeezed out. Just before they ran away, they heard Zico yelling, "I'm stuck! Come on, guys, get me out of here!!"

Minhyuk pulled U-Kwon along until they were safe in the streets and out of there. U-Kwon was still catching his breath when Minhyuk held his hand again.

U-Kwon looked at Minhyuk, confused."Wha-"

"Shhh", Minhyuk whispered as he pulled U-Kwon' body against his. Before he could say anythingnelse Minhyuk bent down and kissed him. His arms held U-Kwon, firmly, against him and away from the rest of the world. U-Kwon had his arms around Minhyuk's neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss.

Then he gasped remembering Zico, butkept his arms around Minhyuk. "Won't Zico find us?"

Minhyuk shook his head, too dazed to even really know what U-Kwon just asked. He leaned down and pressed his lips against U-Kwon's again. This time letting his hands venture U-Kwon's back. U-Kwon let out a tiny moan and Minhyuk eneded the kiss, but still smiled at him.

U-Kwon blushed so hard it was even visible now, at night. Minhyuk tugged on U-Kwon's waist and they started walking again. "Come on, I got to get you home."