Sundaes

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

When Minhyuk returned, U-Kwon was sitting on the bench alone. "Where did Zico go?"

 

"He left after he apologized to me," U-Kwon answered. Minhyuk sat next to him and put his arm around U-Kwon's shoulders. "I'm cold, could we go somewhere?"

 

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" Minhyuk asked.

 

U-Kwon rubbed his chin, pretending to think. "Hmm... Maybe to go get ice cream?" He looked at Minhyuk, hopeful.

 

Minhyuk smiled and nodded. "Sure."

 

He stood up, holding his hand out for U-Kwon. They walked to a near ice cream shop, fingers intwertwined. Minhyuk sat as U-Kwon went to get an ice cream. He took out the note he had written for U-Kwon and slid it on the table where he would sit.

 

U-Kwon came back with a big sundae, two spoons pushed into it. He sat down and placed it in the middle of the table. His eyes caught the note and looked at Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk shrugged, "Open it."

 

U-Kwon un-folded the note and read it out loud. "'Will you be my boyfriend?'" He smiled and looked at Minhyuk.

 

"Will you?" Minhyuk asked, blushing a bit.

 

U-Kwon nodded while giggling softly. "Yes, Minhyuk, I'll be your boyfriend."

 

Minhyuk laughed, slightly, and took one spoon. "Good. So, now I can tell you how cute you are..."

 

"You could always do that!" U-Kwon said, reaching for the other spoon.

 

"But now I can do it as your boyfriend," Minhyuk stated, off ice cream from his spoon.

 

U-Kwon giggled as he scooped more ice cream from the big bowl. "So, when am I cutest?" He looked at Minhyuk with the spoon still in his mouth.

 

"When we're at home and you let your ears out and your tail," Minhyuk admitted. "I kind of wish you would do it in public."

 

"I would if people would let me..." U-Kwon said, quietly. He glanced away, looking out the shop windows. Minhyuk took his hand and frowned.

 

"Do you want to go home now?" Minhyuk asked.

 

U-Kwon nodded, he stood and grabbed the bowl, still half full.

 

"I don't think you're allowed to take the glass bowls." Minhyuk said.

 

"Shh!"

 

 

 

 

At the apartment, U-Kwon put the rest of the sundae in the freezer.

 

By the time they had finished watching movies, they were both ready to go to sleep. Minhyuk was all ready in bed, waiting for U-Kwon.

 

He got in and snuggled close to Minhyuk, who didn't seem to mind. They were facing each other when U-Kwon said something.

 

"Minhyuk?"

 

"Mm-hm," Minhyuk replied.

 

"I love you."

 

Minhyuk opened his eyes and stared at U-Kwon. "You do?"

 

U-Kwon nodded. "Yeah."

 

Minhyuk wasn't sure what to say and ended up stuttering.

 

"Shh, it's okay. I don't want you to say it unless you mean it." He kissed his cheek and closed his eyes, finally happy that he had told him.