Hide!

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

Minhyuk woke up to U-Kwon snuggled around his feet and legs. He was still asleep so Minhyuk got out of bed carefully and went to start dinner. 

 

He had woke up tons of times before falling back asleep, but U-Kwon seemed to have slept all through the day.

 

Once he finished a quick meal he called for U-Kwon. He came into the kitchen with his tail and ears gone. He looked just like any other normal person and he wondered how many others were shapeshifters.

 

They sat and ate quietly for a while. 

 

"Do you know any other. . . shapeshifters?" Minhyuk asked him.

 

He looked up, surprised, before he answered, "Umm.. one of my friends in elementary school was one and my mom is one, too; so I know two."

 

"How can you tell if someone is one?"

 

"Well, if they aren't walking around with their tail or ears then you have to watch their behavior. If they act like an animal then their most likely a shapeshifter. If someone has a silly and cute personality they're probably a monkey. Or if they can sleep almost all day then they're a cat."

 

Someone knocked on the door, making U-Kwon jump. He looked towards the door while Minhyuk peeked through the curtains to see his "friends" laughing and fighting in the rain waiting for him to open the door.

 

"U-Kwon, you have to get out of here!" Minhyuk took him by the arm and dragged him towards the room farthest in the back. "You'll have to climb out the window, okay? Don't let anyone see you."

 

"Minhyuk why are you hiding me? Are you embarrassed by me?" U-Kwon looked up at Minhyuk and pouted.

 

"No I just don't want you near those guys", He answered, unsurely. He rushed back to the kitchen.

 

"Open the ing door already!!" One of them shouted. Minhyuk opened it and three guys busted into his apartment. Including Zico.

 

He wrinkled his nose and said, "It smells like in here, B-Bomb!" The other two guys started laughing at his remark before going back to their wrestling. "It kinda smells like one of those freaks. B-Bomb, you're not holding any freaks are you?" He got closer and emphasized the word 'freak'.

 

Minhyuk shook his head.

 

"Good. I came to tell you the plan for later..."

 


 

U-Kwon ran through the rain until he didn't know where he was anymore. He looked around and only saw more unknown buildings.

 

"Minhyuk. . .", He whispered to himself. "Why did I let myself trust you?! I knew you'd ditch me soon enough..."