The Cat- I mean!- Boy

Bad Boy's Kitty-Cat

B-Bomb was walking home, from meeting with his up-to-no-good friend. Once again, Zico was trying go persuade B-Bomb to do something stupid. Something that could get him in even deeper trouble.

 

He was about to run up the stairs to the front door, when he heard a small noise. He would've shook it off but it continued. The  noise was coming from the foot of the stairs, so he turned to look  and found a small red cat with its tail stuck under a can.

 

Zico probably tortured this cat, too. He thought. Since he really didn't like Zico, he helped the kitten and brought  him inside his apartment. 

 

From there on, he let it rome freely around the small space, not knowing what to do with it.  He fed it, but that's about it.

 

"I got to take a shower", B-Bomb said to no one in particular. The kitten looked up like it actually understood. "So don't go anywhere. Okay?"

 

And now I'm talking to cats, He rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom. After his shower, he reached out for his towel only to find it wasn't there.

 

"What the. . .", he saw the kitten playing with his towel. Twirling in it and clawing at it. He sighed and stepped out, then untangled the kitten from the towel to wrap it around his waist. He walked into his room, followed by the kitten. Dressed, stared at by the kitten. And got into bed, with the kitten snuggling right next to him. 

 

B-Bomb put his hand on the kitten to comfort it, knowing how it felt to be lonely. And that's how he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

B-Bob woke up way too crowded. His arms were heavily draped over something warm and soft. He opened his  eyes and saw a guy.

 

A guy. In his bed. .

 

"Yah!!!!" He  jumped out of his bed and stared wide-eyed at the guy. Now waking up. He looked around and seemed pretty confused. 

 

"What the are you doing in my bed?!" B-Bomb yelled. 

 

The guy couldn't seem to figure out where he was. Or form words. Or do anything for that matter, but stare at B-Bomb.

 

"Can you hear? Why the hell are you in my bed? And where are you're stupid ing clothes?!" 

 

The guy sat up, his red hair shining, surprisingy. "Would you please stop cursing at me? Please?" 

 

"Sure I can stop ing cursing at you! Would you answer my question?!" B-Bomb shouted back.

 

The guy gulped and looked down. "You don't remember taking me in last night? That little cat?"

 

"That was you? You're one of those shapeshifting fr-" B-Bomb started.

 

"Freaks?" 

 

B-Bomb could hear the hurt in his voice and felt a bit of guilt. "No."

 

He sat on his bed and looked at the younger boy. "How old are you?"

 

The boy looked up and said, "Sixteen years old."

 

"You're name?" B-Bomb continued to question.

 

"What's yours?" The boy asked back, defensively.

 

"That's not important. You're staying at my place so I need to know you're name." B-Bomb noticed that he just told the boy he was taking him in.

 

The boy sighed and muttered, "U-Kwon. Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" He looked in B-Bomb's eyes innocently.

 

B-Bomb looked away feeling uncomfortable under his gaze. Mostly becasue he may have liked it a little.

 

He nodded and gave U-Kwon a shirt and pants. "You're gonna have to buy your own underwear."

 

U-Kwon smiled and said, "I don't think I'd fit into yours anyway."

 

"Wait. . . so if you were the cat, "B-Bomb started. "Then you saw me last night?"

 

U-Kwon looked down and blushed. "I-I"

 

"Well don't ever do it again. Understood?"

 

U-Kwon nodded and stood up. "Completely understood, Minhyuk."