Bakeshop Scene

CHASING HAPPINESS

 

Eunhyuk was dumfounded when the guy left him in front of their house. He counted one to ten to release the tension he is feeling because of that guy.

“AHHHH! What a stupid guy!”

He channels all his tension on the gate and it creak and make a loud thud.

“Now how am I suppose to go back to sleep when that guy awaken every sense in my body!”

 

Donghae drove again in the playground and he can’t believe how lame he is. He was so close to Eunhyuk, so close that he can even held him but what he doesn’t know is why he can’t admit the truth. That he was Lee Donghae, his fiancée.

With his clasp palms he beat the steering wheel again and again. He look out the window after minutes, how can he admit to Eunhyuk that he was the guy who left him sixteen years ago?

I have to think of a plan for us to be together, but he should not know who I really am at a moment.

Donghae decided to look around for a place he could stay. He was able to get a room at Choi Hotel. Donghae rest his body on the bed and then curled up to his side, he imagine Eunhyuk was beside him in the bed, wearing the robe he had that morning.

Donghae smiled and he imagine Eunhyuk smiling at him.

“I am back my love, I will fulfill my promise now.”

 

Eunhyuk was busy fixing the bread he baked on the glass display when he notices that his brother was watching him. When Sungmin sees that his brother acknowledge his presence he walked towards the glass display and lean on it, facing Eunhyuk he rest his chin on his folded arms.

“you look pale and interesting this morning.” Sungmin teased.

“I am always interesting.” He hissed and continues to fix the display.

But Sungmin is not giving up.

“Tell me more about the guy in the house this morning.”

“Can you move aside there are costumers in here, they won’t be able to see the breads if you are blocking them.” Eunhyuk tries to avoid the topic.

“is he hot?” Sungmin moves to the side of Hyuk.

“it’s newly bake that’s why it’s hot.”

Sungmin pouted his lips. “I’m talking about the guy.”

Eunhyuk got annoyed on his brother’s question. “Drop the subject, there are a lot of things to do. Look we have costumers already.”

Eunhyuk then look at the costumers they have,

A young couple, he believe their name were Yesung and Ryeowook

There are also oldies inside

And of course their loyal costumer.

“He’s in here again.” Eunhyuk murmur to himself.

“What?”

“That guy, the one who’s always in here, the one with a laptop.”

Then they both look at their ‘loyal costumer’ this time he did not bring his psp but have a laptop.

“So what about him?”

“Why is he always in here? I notice he is not even buying bread but he is in here every day.”

“Maybe he likes the ambiance.” 

“And why does he have a laptop this time? Playing games?”

“No, he is surfing the net.”

“What?”

“Didn’t I tell you last night? We already have wifi in here.”

“How did it happen?”

“Well if you haven’t notice most of cafes now have wifi and he, being our loyal costumer suggested that we should have one since its good for business. So I apply for one.”

“WHAT?!” Eunhyuk was so surprise with what his brother tell.

Sungmin was startled by his reaction.

“how can you apply for a wifi when we don’t have enough money in the bank? And beside we are not even a café!  We only have a small bakeshop!” Eunhyuk cannot stop himself from nagging at his brother. He raised his hand to hit Sungmin on his head.

Sungmin tactically raised his hands to cover his head.

Inches before his hands land on Sungmin’s skin, Sungmin sees a unfamiliar face who enters the bakeshop.

“Yay! Hyukkie don’t be like that, we already have costumers in here.”

He then skip to Eunhyuk’s side and face the costumer. Eunhyuk was surprise when he sees their new costumer’s face. He was the crazy guy earlier that morning!

“Good morning!” Sungmin greeted the new costumer.

Hmmm this particular costumer looks like he came from the city and beside he looks very handsome.

“What can I do for you?” Sungmin was trying all his charm to lure the new costumer.

Donghae was surprised with Sungmin’s overloaded and effortless cuteness, he tried to hide his amusement and smile sweetly to him.

“I would like to have this one.” Donghae then pointed at one particular bread.

“Oh! That’s one of our best sellers in here.” Sungmin clasp his hands to show his delight over Donghae’s choice.

Donghae secretly watch Eunhyuk’s reaction, he sees that he is pouting and was he is intently listening to their conversation, base on the scene that the two were doing he is sure Eunhyuk is not in a good mood to joke into.

How much he misses Eunhyuk, he still look the same only older but he is still the most gorgeous. The stupidity he had that morning was unforgiveable. He got scared on what will be Eunhyuk’s reaction if he had found out he was Donghae, so he decided to take things slow.

“Excuse me, hello?” Sungmin waved his hands in front of Donghae’s eyes.

Donghae didn’t know that Sungmin was still talking to him.

“Yes?” Donghae composed himself and smiled at Sungmin again.

“I was asking if there is anything you would like to buy?”

“No.” he then shakes his head and pay his bills. He took a seat near the counter to observe Eunhyuk.

Sungmin waited until Donghae is seated to talk to Eunhyuk.

“He is handsome right?”

Eunhyuk just nod his head.

“Do you think he has a girlfriend or is he dating someone?”

“Why didn’t you ask him?” Eunhyuk is still annoyed at his brother’s spending and he feels so jealous that he is flirting with that guy!

“But I don’t think he likes me, I was talking to him and he was not paying attention to me.” Sungmin look hurt on what that guy did to him.

Suddenly Eunhyuk felt bad for being jealous on his brother.

He then look at this man, he was really handsome, very handsome actually.

I wonder what he’s doing in this town.

“Well if he doesn’t like me, that’s fine with me.”

Sungmin left and walk towards their ‘loyal costumer’ they make a short conversation and afterwards Sungmin went to the work area to make a coffee.

Eunhyuk followed his brother. Concern about his rejected feelings. He watched his brother as he make some coffee.

“What are you doing?”

“Making coffee.” He put coffee and water in the coffee maker.

“Are you still hurt about that guy?”

“Who? The new costumer? Of course not.” Sungmin shake his head.

“Isn’t it too late for a coffee now?”
once he is done, he put the coffee on the cup

“This isn’t for me.”

“What?”

Sungmin didn’t answer the question but instead he carefully held the cup and brought it to their ‘loyal costumer’. Eunhyuk’s jaw drop, he can’t believe that his brother is this flirt!

He walked towards them.

“Is it good, Kyu?”

So our ‘loyal costumer’s’ name is Kyu.

He nods his head. “This is good.”

Sungmin smiled sweetly. And block Eunhyuk on his way to Kyu.

Both of them were whispering.

“What are you doing?”

“Giving him coffee.”

“But we don’t sell coffee in here!”

“We do now.”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes; this is too much for this day. He accidentally looks at Donghae’s side and he sees that he was looking at him. Eunhyuk give up and decided to go back to his post when he was stop by a hand that hold his arm.

He look at the hand’s owner and sees that it was that man! This crazy guy!

“About this morning. I am deeply sorry for disturbing you, by the way my name is Hae.”

Donghae waited for Eunhyuk’s reaction.

Don’t you recognize me? Did I change that much?

He wanted to add that but he stops his self.

“A-ah don’t worry about it.” He stammered as he heard his suave voice.

Donghae’s hands then slide into Eunhyuk’s palm, he pressed his palms gently.

“I’m glad, we can be friends or more than friends.”

Eunhyuk felt that he just had short circuit when he held his hands! He felt as if little voltage starting from his palm up to every part of his body!

But what he doesn’t know is where this guy takes all those courage to say those words and to do such actions… and this only means one thing for him… DANGER!

 

 

A/N sorry for the late update been out for a short sem brake vacation ^^