Sweet Betrayal

CHASING HAPPINESS

 

Hyuk was struggling to be freed on Donghae’s grip. He is being drag to the comfort room. When they reach the door he opens the female CR and let go of Hyuk’s hand. He made a gesture of letting Eunhyuk inside. He gets in and let out a sigh when he heard the door closes thinking that Hae had left him.

He turned his back only to see Hae with a menacing smile plastered in his face.

He felt like a mouse being cornered by a big cat!

“What do you want?” Hyuk step back.

“You look very pretty tonight.” Hae took a step forward.

Every step Donghae makes Hyuk steps back and he is turning his head from side to side to look for a place where he can run.

“Just let me go will you.” Hyuk was trying to sound brave he is scared with the look Hae is giving him. As if he wants to eat him up. He tried to run to his left but he grabs her and holds him on his waist.

“Let me go! I will scream!”

“Go on scream but no one will hear you this room is sound proof.” Donghae whispers on his ears.

His whisper brings electricity in his body and making him feel hot and wanting just by hearing his voice and by holding him this close. But he can’t let those feeling domineering him at this moment!

“Let me go!”  Hyuk was screaming trying to conceal his real feelings.

“I am not going to do anything bad to you. I’m in here to help you clean up.”  He then leads him to sink to help him wash his hands and he took out a hanky and wet it in the running water. Once it’s wet enough he let go of Hyuk and hand him the hanky.

“Clean yourself.” He ordered and step away from Hyuk but still maintain his close distance.

Hyuk was not sure on what he’s going to do with Hae’s hanky in his hands. His dress had few stains in it because of the champagne. He then gently washes off the stains on his dress and he can sense that he is being watch by Hae.

“How does it feel?” Donghae ask in a serious tone while he watch Eunhyuk struggle on cleaning his dress.

Hyuk look at him confusedly. “What are you talking about?”

“Being with another man and on the next day jumping to another man.”

“I am not that kind of person!” Hyuk was screaming at him. He can’t believe how this man can easily accuse him of such things.

“Really? Weren’t you kissing me last night and this morning you are with another man?” Hae was also raising his voice.

“Y-you were the one who kiss me first!” Hyuk was depending his self.

“You responded to it.” Hae smiled when he see that Hyuk’s face turned red.

“You – you” Hyuk wanted to answer him back but he don’t know what to say.

Hae moved closer. “You seduce me that’s why I kissed you.”

Hyuk can’t believe what he just heard. From a person who jumps from one man to another now he is accusing him of being a seducer.

“I DID NOT!” Hyuk was not able to contain his anger.  How can this man who barely knows him accuse him of those things? Yes they kissed but is it his fault? Is he the only one blame on the kiss?

“Really? You know I was watching you but what you did was look at me as if you were asking me to kiss you and you parted your lips. And with that stare you gave me as if you were hungry for me.” Donghae was enjoying teasing Hyuk.

“Yay! STOP!” Hyuk cover his ears so he will not hear his words.

“Why are you covering your ears? Can’t you handle the truth?” he moves closer leaving an inch distance for the two of them.

“If I could take back that moment I will never do that!” Hyuk was really angry now but he was distracted by him being so near, he can smell breath and his perfume and dear good Lord in heaven he is making him dizzy.

“So you are not going to kiss back even if I kiss you.” Donghae was enjoying teasing Hyuk.

“You wish.”

“Even if I do seduce you?” Donghae can’t help but smile at his stubbornness.

“No.” Hyuk look so strong in the outside but he was really shaking right now and anticipation is killing him!

 

Donghae nod his head he move his face closer to his only leaving a very short distance between their lips, Donghae can breathe the air he exhale. He can see the small grains of sweat in Hyuk’s forehead.

So he doesn’t feel anything for me, but he is already sweating.

 

Hyuk bit his lips when he saw that Donghae wet his lips with his tongue. His tongue twirls from one corner of his lips to the other.

This man is real seducer! And my gosh that tongue was as if telling me that it taste good and I have to experience it.

 

“What would you do if I kiss you like this?” Donghae kissed the corner of Hyuk’s lips. “The kiss we have last night was a bit rush. Why don’t we take it slow?”

Hyuk can’t answer back he was so consume on how soft he kiss his lips, planting small kisses on every corner of his lips. His heart was racing so fast.

Donghae stop and move his face away from Hyuk watching his reaction. “So you are not seduced by that? How about this one?”

He slowly and lovingly bit his lips, teasing, tasting and nipping him at the same time. He was still taking his time proving to Hyuk how much he hungers for him. Donghae’s hands cupped Hyuk’s face and claimed his lips. He expertly inserted his tongue in between their lips. And to his satisfaction Hyuk let out a soft moan.

Hyuk’s mind was telling him to stop and push Donghae away but his body was unstoppable it was as if he was on fire, his body was really hot. He can’t stop his self from kissing him back, from tasting him and giving him the same intensity he kiss him. His hands move to Hae’s neck as if asking him to kiss him deeper.

Donghae’s tongue was tasting Hyuk’s mouth and meeting his tongue. Now that Hyuk was responding on his kiss he can’t stop his self from doing more that he planned. His hands were wondering all over his body, touching Hyuk’s every part from his going to his gorgeous and into his legs.

Donghae let go of Hyuk’s lips to breathe air and looks at Hyuk, his lips were moist and red, his lipstick where ruined and his hair was tangled. They were both panting and with lust in their eyes.  Donghae made a rush and gently push Hyuk to the sink, he made him sit on the sink and parted his legs. Donghae stands between Hyuk’s legs.

Donghae touch his face and hair. “Even without this wig, that make up or even this dress you are wearing you are the most beautiful in my eyes. You don’t have to be someone else, I like you the way you are.”

“He didn’t ask me to do this.” Hyuk was trying to defend Siwon.

Donghae could not hide how hurt he is hearing Hyuk defending that guy but he doesn’t want to ruin their moment by fighting over him.

“Let us not talk about that and focus on something special.” He concluded and kissed him again this time more intense and without reservation, more wanting and panting.

Donghae left Hyuk’s lips and move his mouth to his perfect jaw then to his neck, he bit his neck, and nipping at the same time leaving a small red mark on his milky white.

Hyuk feel a sudden pain in his neck but he much delighted with the sensation he is feeling right now and the warm hands of Hae that was touching his body. He reached for Hae’ face to meet his gaze and then wantonly kiss his lips.

 He can’t stop now even if his head was telling him to stop he has no control for his body now as if he was on a liquid fire and the only one who can help him from this state is Hae. And what surprise him was his body’s capacity to feel that way.

 

Hyuk was hungrily kissing Hae when Donghae let go of his mouth and let out a chuckle.

“So you are telling me you are not going to respond to my kiss but look at you now.” Donghae sarcastically look at Hyuk’s arms around Hae’s neck, the waiter’s uniform he was wearing was opened up to three buttons and he has no idea when or how that happened.

Hyuk remove his hands from Hae neck. He can’t believe what he just did.

Hyuk’s eyes then move to his position, he was seated on the sink, his legs were spread apart and the dress he was wearing was showing his upper thigh almost showing his underwear. His wig was twisted in every way.

His face turned red from embarrassment when he realized what Hae was pointing out. There he was telling him he will not be seduce but a moment just past and he was responding to him and almost giving himself to him.

Hyuk bit his lips he wanted the earth to open up and eat him, he don’t have any guts to look at him now.  He wanted to cry from embarrassment.

Donghae watch how Hyuk tried to hide his tears and feel bad for teasing him.

“I stop not because I want to humiliate you. No. I have to stop now or I will take you right here.” Hae touch Hyuk’s cheeks. “You don’t know how much self control I need to stop when you are right in front me beautiful and hot. You don’t know how much pain I am into right now for not being able to take you now.”

Hyuk then look at Hae’s face. He was trying to see how sincere he was and if makes him happy knowing that he wanted him as much as he hungers for him.

“What are you doing in here? Did you come in here to ruin my date?” Hyuk ask angrily.

“I book a reservation in here but my date was with someone else so I came in here for some fun.” Donghae answered nonchalantly.

“So you decided to ruin my night because your date stood you up?” Hyuk was screaming on top of his lungs, he doesn’t know why he suddenly felt so jealous because of what he heard. He felt bad knowing that Hae betrayed him.

“Why do you have to shout?” Hae was covering his ears but was laughing at Hyuk’s reaction. “My date who stood me up happen to be you.”

“What?”

“I wanted to invite you over dinner but this morning I saw you kissing another man.” Hae could not hide the bitterness in his voice.

Hyuk clasp his hands on his mouth he had almost forgot about Siwon!

“Go fix yourself.” Donghae commanded him.

Hyuk step down from the sink and look at his reflection. He looks like a mess! He tried to fix his make up, dress and his hair then he notices the red mark on his neck. He darted an angry look at Hae who was fixing his clothes.

“How could you?”

Hae just give him a i-can’t-help-it look.

Hyuk tries to conceal it with a make up but it was so red that he can’t hide it. He decided to let his hair loose and cover it with his hair. He inhale deeply to calm his heart he don’t know what he will say to Siwon why it took him long to fix his self. He passes over to Hae and into the door, with shaking hands he turn the knob slowly.

 

“WHY DO YOU STILL GO OUT WITH HIM WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE A PROMISE TO BE WITH SOMEONE BEFORE? DO YOU PLAN TO BETRAY HIM?”

 

Hae words caught Hyuk by surprise, no one had reminded him of that promise. He looks at Hae’s face but he just pass by him. Now he don’t know who this guy is.

 

How could he know that promise?

Who is he?

Did he returned already?

 

 

 

 

A/N Jewelmi hope you enjoy this chapter^^