He Is Back

CHASING HAPPINESS

 

After the incident in the restroom he has no guts to look at Siwon or rather he feel guilty for betraying him. He was suppose to be on a romantic date with his boyfriend who was gone for about a month, it was suppose to be their night together but he doesn’t know what happen and he ended up making out with Hae.

It feels so weird knowing that we are being watch by Hae and what he had just told me is freaking me out!

“Are you okay baby? You look pale.”

“I’m fine and I’m not pale I’m milky white.” Hyuk tried to make a joke to ease the tension he is feeling.

Siwon chuckled. “Stupid of me… how can I be forgiven by the fairest beauty in town?”

I should be the one asking for forgiveness and not you. Hyuk feels more and more guilty.

“You are forgiven. And please don’t say that again people might hear you and think that you’re crazy.”

Siwon stiff and look round. “I don’t care if others will hear how I praise my beautiful princess. I actually want the whole world to know how much I love and adore you.”

Hyuk didn’t know why but he starts tearing up. How can he betray a man who loves him this much over a man who seduces him?

“What’s wrong? Did I say anything wrong?” Siwon got worried on his reaction.

Hyuk shakes his head. “No…no… you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Then why are you crying?” concern flooded on the handsome face of Siwon.

“I’m just filled with so much emotions right now. Must be wine we had drank.” Hyuk lied. Yes he was filled with so much emotion and that would be guilt. He was betraying his boyfriend and that was enough reason for him to tear up

 

Siwon got worried on him on why he acted ‘differently’ after he went to the restroom, he just explained that it must be the wine that they had drink during the dinner and that he was no longer feeling well, urging Siwon to go home earlier than they ought to be.

“Why don’t we go home? I’m not feeling well anymore.” Hyuk was begging to Siwon.

“But it’s still early baby.” Siwon protested.

“Please?” Hyuk pleaded. He can’t be in the same place with Hae knowing what they just did and can’t stand looking at Siwon who is loving him purely and saying sweet things when he know he does not deserve it.

“I get it, let’s go then.” Siwon agreed to him and smiled.

Siwon reach out his hands to touch Hyuk’s cheecks, the later flinch as if he was burn. Hyuk do not know why he move away it just feel so wrong to be touch by him thinking he betrays Hae already.

I don’t know what’s happening on me! I feel that I am betraying Hae when in fact my boyfriend was Siwon!

Siwon was hurt and surprise by Hyuk’s reaction and Hyuk knows that he had done a stupid thing.

“S-sorry. Your hands are cold.”

Siwon look at his palms and nod his head. “Sorry.”

Every moment Hyuk feel more and more guilty to him, how can he be like this betraying his boyfriend making him say sorry when he didn’t do anything wrong.

 

 

Hyuk was silent in the car he doesn’t want to talk to Siwon because he feels that each word he says will only bring him more guilt, it will only make him sink more in more to the pool of guilt and lies. 

“What’s wrong? Are you alright?” Siwon stops his car in front of Hyuk’s house. “You are so quiet. Why?”

Hyuk look at Siwon. “I don’t know.” Another lie again.

“Are you sick? Or is that you have to wear a dress for me?” Siwon’s concern and sweetness was breaking Hyuk’s heart.

“No it’s not that. Maybe because I don’t want to be too close because you are going to be away and I’ll be lonely again.”

After Hyuk said those words he wanted to take it back, he can’t believe how many times he had hurt his boyfriend.

Siwon nod his head and smile faintly. “I’m sorry for causing you loneliness after I finish my studies I’ll be back to be with you.”

“I’m sorry for troubling you.” Hyuk shy away and prepares to leave. “Goodnight.”

“Can I stay for a cup of coffee?” Siwon grab his hands and with a puppy eyes he plead to Hyuk.

Hyuk know what he was asking for. And he can’t do that now. He knows that Siwon wants to spend time with him but if he allows him he will see that mark on his neck.

“It’s already late, I want to rest and Sungmin is in here.” Hyuk wanted to hit his head for the alibis that he have.

Hyuk is confused not only about what happen on the restroom but also the words that Hae told him before he left. and it keeps on ringing to head.

“WHY DO YOU STILL GO OUT WITH HIM WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE A PROMISE TO BE WITH SOMEONE BEFORE? DO YOU PLAN TO BETRAY HIM?”

 

 

Siwon nod his head and did not insist on what he wants. He watch Hyuk as he enters their house and turns his back to look at him and wave. Siwon drives his car to their house. He is becoming restless on the outcome of their dinner.

Siwon doesn’t know why Hyuk change his lively attitude after he went to the restroom, he doesn’t want to think ill of Hyuk doing other things. He knows that only few relationship last in the type of setting that they have.

He only goes home every three months because of the studies he have. He is taking his  MBA in US so he most likely away from Hyuk and people then to drift apart in a long distance relationship.

Siwon closes his eyes nd tries to remember all the things that he and Hyuk had been to and how long they had stay together. He doesn’t want all of those things to go to waste that’s why he tries to be the perfect boyfriend that he needed because he is the one lacking in their relationship. He is the one leaving Hyuk behind for his dream.

He tries to understand and continuously support Hyuk without question. He is going to be the person Eunhyuk needed.

If he has to act blind on the other things Hyuk is doing he will do so for he is scared that he will leave him because Eunhyuk is his life.

 

 

Eunhyuk become suspicious when he notice that the lights on their living room was off. Usually when Sungmin is left in their house he would stay in the living room until Eunhyuk arrives to listen to his escapades. But the house seems totally quiet, no television on, and no one’s playing guitar. 

Eunhyuk is again being paranoid and thinking of something bad that happen to his brother.

He tries to clear off his mind thinking that Sungmin might have left their house.

But I thought he is not going out tonight , but why is it there are no lights on?

He looks at his back and it was then that he wishes that Siwon was with him at the moment. How much he wishes he gave in to his request to at least have a coffee.

“Gee… I’m being paranoid. Everything is okay I’m just a little shaken on the things that happen tonight. There are no thieves in our house and everything is fine.” Hyuk was talking to his self assuring that everything is okay but no matter what reverse psychology he does he can’t ignore the fear he has.

He swallows hard and step back. He was really scared now.

But what if Sungmin is in the house?

What if they are hurting him?

Hyuk walks slowly trying not to make a noise. He press his ear on the door. He hears faint moans.

He doesn’t know who was but if Sungmin was inside the house then it must be his.

He wanted to hear some more so he press his ears thightly on the doors.

Ahhhhh!

He hears a loud moan from someone who is in pain!

Now he really thinks that Sungmin is in danger and he decides to man up and save his brother. He took of his stilettos and use it as a weapon. He gently turn the knob to open it. He blinks his eyes to familiarize with the darkness he walks unto the living room and shouted.

“SUNGMIN!”

Then he hears a thud as if someone had fallen into the floor and a scream of pain from another.

His eyes darted on the side where there is a candle and two people who are on top of one another!

“Ouch!” Sungmin cries as the man’s weigh is press on him. “Get off me! You”re heavy!” Sungmin was out of breath.

The other was not able to move because he was shock on Hyuk’s arrival.

“WHAT ARE YOU TOO DOING?” Hyuk was half hysterical seeing his younger brother with a man in their house! In their living room! the decency of this people!

“Before you think of anything obscene, we are not doing anything wrong.” Kyu was trying to explain while he was still on up of Sungmin. On the way that they are position it was as if they are making love.

“Yes. we are just playing.” Sungmin was still pushing Kyu’s chest away from him. He is lying on a mat his legs are spread apart and Kyu’s pelvic is on his stomach when he falls down on him.

Hyuk was still not believing them. “What kind of game is it?” he was still hysterical. “Get off my brother will you?”

“It’s called a Twister Board game.” Kyu answered impatiently and stood up he give his hands to help him stand too.

“You’re playing a board game in the dark? Why are you not turning the lights on?” Hyuk is still suspicious.

Sungmin tap his forehead.  “I forgot to tell you this afternoon that there was a notice from the electric company that we haven’t pay. So they cut our power source.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about this?”

Sungmin was scratching his head. “I forgot. Sorry.”

Hyuk look for the nearest seat on the room and slump his body. “Why don’t you send your friend home.”

Sungmin did not protest and accompanied Kyu to the door. The two of them stands in the doorway looking at each other.

“Thank you for accompanying me tonight.” Sungmin was giving him his best smile.

Kyu was of course falling for those cute and innocent smile. “Of course. Call me again if you need me.”

“I hope you had a great time.” Sungmin took both of Kyu’s hand.

“I did and it would have been greater if your brother didn’t come home early.” Kyu couldn’t hide his dismay.

“Forget about that. Thank you for the flowers this morning.” Sungmin shyly.

“Flowers? What flowers?” suddenly Kyu was clueless on what he is talking about.

“The flowers you gave me this morning.” Sungmin doesn’t know if he will get irritated or laugh at him.

“The flowers. I remember.” Kyu nod his head. But those flowers were not mine. I found it on the door of the store before I enter thinking that it was blocking my way so I picked it up. I think the owner of those flower was the one who is also always on the shop.

Kyu wanted to add those words but when he sees how dreamy Sungmin’s look is he decides to keep it to himself… for awhile.

After a longer moment of silence, exchange of glances and smiles and then the gentle grip on their entwined hands they said their goodbyes after three warning that Hyuk gave them. Kyu kiss Sungmin on his lips and left.

 

 

Sungmin went back to Hyuk who is still in his seat. He notice how restless his brother is.

“What’s wrong? You didn’t enjoy your date?”

“Someone had told me about a weird thing tonight.” Hyuk was not sure how he is gig to tell his brother without revealing what happen on the restroom.

“What is it?” Sungmin was still sulking. He can’t believe his brother interrupts his moment’s with Kyu to tell him about weird things.

“He accused me of going out with someone when I already made a promise before and if I have plans to betray that person. There are only three people who knows the details about it. You, me and Shindong and Siwon does not even know the whole story.” Hyuk was becoming more and more agitated

“You’re wrong, aside from us there is also one person who fully knows the promise.” Sungmin become serious.

Eunhyuk raised his head to look at Sungmin’s eyes. “Who?”

“Donghae.”

“So he’s back.” Hyuk then look at the ceiling he knows the feeling he have once again. The feeling that he had tried to kill eight years ago.

 

He is really back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N this is what happen when someone was too lazy to go to a Kpop event, right Mia?