Finding New Love

CHASING HAPPINESS

 

Those words keep on repeating on his head again and again.

He had comeback.

He bought the ring.

He saw me with another man!

 

He had seen me with Siwon before! He tried to remember how he ended up with Siwon. 

 

“Eunhyuk, have you heard about the news?” Sungmin was following him from the school hallway.

He shakes his head as an answer. “What is it about?”

“They said that there will be a new student and that he came from a rich family.”

Again Eunhyuk was the last one in their school because the only thing he cares about is getting news from Donghae.

“Why would a rich kid study in this school?”

“Maybe he was looking for me.” Sungmin looks dreamy as he said those words.

Eunhyuk cannot help but be disgusted with his brother. “You’re crazy.”

“Well it’s not bad to dream, right? I’ll make him fall for me using my cuteness.”

They both walk towards their locker and get their things and from out of nowhere they saw an unfamiliar face walking towards them. He was like a prince with his grace and he is drop dead gorgeous!

Both of them move aside o give him space to walk into. Sungmin was tugging Eunhyuk’s sleeve and later on the side was awe with this creature.

When he passed by the two of them he exchange glances with Eunhyuk and continue walking.

“Did you see that? He looked at me?” Sungmin was ecstatic.

Eunhyuk wanted to answer him that he was the one he was looking at and not him but he didn’t because he was not sure if it were really him and he thinks that h is still betraying Donghae even if he had bid goodbye to him.

“Is he the new student?” he still acts as if indifferent about his presence. 

“Yes. But what they didn’t say is how gorgeous he was!”

Eunhyuk sigh and drag his brother to their locker, if he just let him stay in there he will do something stupid.

 

After sending his brother to his classroom he went to his classroom and to his surprise the new student is in their class and he was sitting in front of his table! He walks quietly to his sit at the back. His classmates were the one that put him in there because he was ‘different’ from them. As he walks he can feel that his classmates were all looking at him and he can feel that they were envy to be sited near him!

He quietly put his bag on the desk and sits down.

‘I can fully see his back. He had broad shoulder and he looks really clean. What m I thinking?’

He moves his head to his left to shift his view. As he looks at the sky his thoughts drift again.

‘This will be one boring day. I hope this day will end faster or rather my high school lie will be over soon so I can start working and get the money I look for him or to start a new life.’

He sighed at his thought.

When he shifted his view he was startled to see him facing him and smiling at him.

“I was wondering if you could let me borrow your notes.” He was smiling shyly.

He was totally embarrassed! He had seen him daydreaming! His face turns red. He hurriedly took his notes and while he was bowing his head he hive him his notes.

“H-here take it.” He stammers as he stretched his arms out.

“Thank you.” He quietly took it and turns his back on Eunhyuk.

 Eunhyuk then let out a deep breath, he was so embarrassed on what he did and he can feel that their classmates were all looking at him!

 

His day went on trying to avoid the new student because he knows that it might cause problem he will be close to him. Problem with his jealous classmates and problem with those stupid bullies. He doesn’t want him to be involved in a trouble like him.

He kept avoiding him for week and he does not even talk to him when he starts a conversation. Well after years of being bullied he was able to adjust to his surrounding so that he will be unnoticed by his classmates.

It was raining when he left the school and he forgot to bring his umbrella so he just stand outside the school building and wait for the rain to stop. His brother left early and leaves him behind because seniors have to do extra lessons for the school exam.

To amuse his self he look at the sky and watch the rain as if pours down. And out of nowhere his view was blocked by an umbrella. He glances at his side to see who it was.

“You will get wet if you keep on doing that and worse you might get sick.” He was giving him his warmest smile again.

“I-m fine.” He moves back, away from his umbrella.

“Fine. If you don’t want to share it with me.  Just take it as a sign of my gratitude.” He took Eunhyuk’s hands and put the umbrella on it. “For lending me your notes.”

Eunhyuk doesn’t know what to say.

“Well I have to go. See you tomorrow. Bye.” Siwon starts to walk away from him.

Eunhyuk doesn’t want to be close to him but if just let him walk on the street like that he will get sick. So he run after him and covers him with his umbrella. Eunhyuk was not saying a word to him as they walk on to his house.

“I really want us to be friends.” Siwon stops him before he was able to get inside his house.

Eunhyuk turn to him. “You don’t know what you are talking about. You don’t want to get involve with someone like me. Thank you for your umbrella.”

He didn’t wait for his answer and left him. Hoping that by that he will get into his senses and leave him.

 

When he arrives at the school the next day, everyone was looking at him or rather giving him a weird look. He went straight to his classroom and just like everyone on the hallway his classmates were not happy to see him.

‘What’s new? Nobody wants me in here anyway.”  He calmly went to his desk as if nothing happens.

And was shock to see that there were scribbles in his desk.

 

You’re a !

Weird

So how is it going out with him? Is he good?

So you have really replaced you invisible lover

 

He raises his head to look at his classmate. They were laughing at him and one of those mean girls went to him and throws pictures at him.

“How dare you go out with him? Is your invisible lover not enough?”

All the pictures were taken yesterday while they were sharing his umbrella.

“You stay away from him and don’t involve him in your crazy world!”

“Why did you even try to get close to him? You are not fit to be with him!”

Eunhyuk cannot take this anymore so he run to left them but he bump and held to stop him from running.

“Let me handle this.” He whispers to his ears. That‘s when he lift up his face to see who was stopping him. “Care to tell me what is happening in here?”

“Siwon! We are just having fun.”

“Having fun or making fun of someone?” he sounds calm but there’s a threat in his voice.

“Ahh… this is a usual event in this class.” Their classmate tried to make it sound okay.

He nods his head. “So you are telling me bullying is normal in this class?” he can’t hide his annoyance.

“Well yeah. But it’s not really bullying more of … really just having fun.” The more the students talk the deeper they dig their grave.

“Can you tell me what do you usually do?” he look around.

Their classmates exchange glances, Eunhyuk on the other hand just stand on the corner watching him … them.

“We just joke around… nothing serious.” The one who throw those pictures to Eunhyuk was getting scared already.

“Does joking around includes hitting him?”  His face was dark and forbidding. He saw the pictures on Eunhyuk’s table and the words on his table.

One of their classmate step up in front of Siwon. “What are you doing? Are you trying to persecute us because of him? Yes we hurt him physically. So what are you going to do about that?”

“Persecuting you all? No. What I want is to also have fun like you.” He move swiftly and punch his face. “Can that be considered having fun?”

Their classmate falls down on the floor. Everyone was astonished on what he did and how strong he was. The other male students attack him but he was stronger than them and one by one they fall down.

“Why are you trying to defend him?”

Siwon stop and look at the girl then pass his look to Eunhyuk.

“Because… I like him”

One of those students he had hurt stands up. “You are crazy like him. I’m going to tell this to our teacher!” he then run to the door and push Eunhyuk who is blocking his way.

Siwon run to his side to help him up. “I like you.” He was looking straight to Eunhyuk’s face. “And if anyone of you tried to hurt him I’m going to beat you up like them.” 

Eunhyuk does not know what to say. He feels good and at the same time scared.

 

After the incident Eunhyuk keeps on avoiding Siwon who is always after him… helping him, smiling at him and even if he didn’t ask always there to depend him. Even though he sometimes looks stupid for following him around and for being ignored he is still with doing it.

 

Siwon ask Eunhyuk out on a date but the later did not go to the place where they suppose to meet so Siwon went to their house to see him. Eunhyuk refuse to see him and watch him from his bedroom window.

When it starts raining he went to the window to see if he was there. And to his surprise he was in there with his umbrella. He looks at his watch, he had been in there for three hours.

His mom went to his room to tell him about his classmate.

“Why don’t you let him in? He might get sick for staying in there for long.”

“Don’t mind him. He will leave now because of rain.” Eunhyuk went to his bed to sleep when he wakes up it is already dark and it’s still raining. He looks at his watch to know how long he sleeps. He had sleep for four hours.

He went to the window to see how dark it is already and to his astonishment he see him in the same place he were before he sleep and he is shivering. He hurriedly runs down to the stairs to their living room, and there he sees his family giving him a warning look.

“I didn’t know he will stay for long.” He was apologetic.

“I really didn’t know that you have already lost your heart and let him wait in there.” Sungmin pouted.

Eunhyuk did not answer and went to the door to see Siwon. He was in frantic to open the gate.

“Why are you still in here? Do you want to get sick?” Eunhyuk started scolding him the moment he opens the gate.

Siwon smiled and me closer to him. “Now I can finally see you. I’m so happy.”

“Are you crazy?”

“Maybe.” He answered in humor to lighten up Eunhyuk’s mood.

 Eunhyuk notice that he is shivering. “Go home now. You might get sick.”

“I will if you promise not to avoid me in school for now on.”

Eunhyuk wanted to laugh at him but he knows that is serious. “I promise. Now go home”

“Eunhyuk… will you let me love you? I will try my best to make you happy. Whatever fear you have in your heart I want to heal it. You don’t have to tell me what it is I can see and feel it. Give yourself a chance.”

Siwon then give him a kiss on his cheeks and run to the car. Before he gets inside he once again look at Eunhyuk and wave.

“See you in school tomorrow.”

Eunhyuk watch as he ride on his car and left. Sungmin then showed himself you were listening to the two of them.

“Maybe this is what you’ve been waiting for.”

“What are you saying?” Eunhyuk got confused on him.

“Remember the one we did on the school rooftop? Maybe God send him as an answer to your pain.” He grins.

Eunhyuk frown upon remembering that. “How sure are about that?”

“Rains are blessing from heaven. And Siwon confess to you on the rain. Maybe just maybe he is the blessing for you.”

Eunhyuk shakes his head. “Don’t start again with your superstitions.”

“Now I really envy you… you made a prince fall for you. Does that mean you are the princess now?”

 

After the incident in the rain Siwon really made Eunhyuk feels that he was love. And everyday Siwon always surprise him by showing how much he loves Eunhyuk. He would always wait for Eunhyuk on their house every morning so that they will walk together to school and then send him home after class.

He showers him with love, gifts, attention and time. He stayed on his side until Eunhyuk have enough courage and confidence to face everyone.

 

After two months he finally agrees to go out with Siwon, they went to the small café in their town and strolls the town while riding his classy car. He finally agrees to him because Sungmin keep pestering him and to give him a chance but even though he goes with him there’s someone who he clamors to be with.

Two years have passed since he started going out with him; he gives them both a chance to be together. But even if they were together he still want Donghae to come and see him, just see him… to be sure that he is fine but as time goes by the hope he have withers and he finally accepted the fact that no matter how long he will wait he won’t come back again and that he have to live a life where he will never be part of it.

As years go be being with Siwon he realized and finally accepted the fact that they are ‘meant to be together’. Slowly all the memories he have with Donghae fades and now he can’t even fully remember the face of the boy who said ‘I love you’ and ‘I will marry you’ to him and that he doubt if he see him again he will recognize his face. Eunhyuk laugh at his thought and reassure himself that he will never see that face again.

 

Eunhyuk let out a deep sigh, ever since he saw that stupid man ringing their doorbell early that morning he knows that he is trouble. But what surprises him is how much trouble he will cause. 

 

 

 

A/N thought it would be best to read a part on how Hyuk falls for Siwon^^