Perfect Dinner Turned Disaster

CHASING HAPPINESS

 

Donghae was staring at the ceiling, his arms are spread out in his bed, and his visions were blurry and cloudy from crying. He can’t believe what he just saw! His precious Eunhyuk was kissing another man!

He shuts his eyes, he wanted to cry again but he can’t his tear ducts are dry. He had been crying for hours and he was not even sure how long he stays in bed lying like that.

Hae touch his lips.

How can he kiss other man when I just kissed him yesterday?

How can he be like that?

He turned his head on the side to see the clock. It’s already six in the evening. He haven’t taken any meal for that day but he can’t feel anything in his body as if his body become numb and the only thing he can feel is his head and heart hurts badly.

He moves his hands to reach for his phone in his pocket, dialed a number.

He closes his eyes again he can’t believe that by just remembering the plans he have his tears will fall again.

He cleared his throat and wipes his eyes when he heard someone on the other line.

-Good evening.

“Good evening. This is Mr. Lee Donghae.” Hae tried to sound formal.

- Oh! Good evening sir!

“Regarding the reservation…” his voice trail when he speaks about his reservation.

-About your reservation Sir, all the preparations are done, all your plans were accomplished. We already prepared the best meal for you and your date, the wine, the fireworks and we even hire the great violinist Mr. Henry Lau for his serene music during your meal. The venue is all set and we even import the best petals of rose for the trail path.

Donghae wanted to howl at this man who reminded him of the entire plan he had made.

He wanted to give a perfect dinner for Eunhyuk for his proposal and for the moment to finally reveal his self. But it’s all in vain.

“Regarding that.” Donghae pause and swallowed hard. “Cancel it.”

He don’t know where he took his courage to say those words.

-I beg your pardon sir?

How much Donghae hated this man! How many times does he have to repeat the cancellation?

“Cancel the reservation. Send the bill to my hotel room.”

Donghae didn’t finish the conversation and drop his phone. He fell so tired and lonely. He wanted to talk to Hyuk to clear things up and to ask him about the scene he saw. He just wanted to see him even if it hurts, even if it’s like killing him seeing his Hyuk with other man.

 

Eunhyuk turned again, he can’t believe he look good wearing a dress! His brother – Sungmin – think it would be great to become a girl for a date, so he dress him up and make him a girl!

He studies wearing a  his apprearance, he’s  wearing a long brown wavy wig that emphasize his beautiful face. His brother is the best make up artist in town, so he dolled him up, put a little make up here and there, his eyes looks bigger and his lips fuller and moist as if he just had been kissed.

And the red dress that shows his small waist, it makes him look very y, even showing his well toned legs.

“So do you like it?” Sungmin was behind him, combing his hair with his hands.

“I look like a ____” he stops, thinking of a word to describe his self.

“Beautiful.” Sungmin completed his sentence. “And that will be what Siwon will also say when he see’s you”

“Isn’t it over?”

“Over?” Sungmin went to his make up kit and take the lipgloss, pop it twice and gently put it in his pouty lips. “There’s nothing wrong dressing up for the one you love.”

“I know but…”

“No more buts okay… how long is it since you last saw one another?”

Hyuk paused for a moment to think. “A month. More than a month.”

Sungmin look satisfied with Hyuk’s answer. “See. You both deserve the best.”

Hyuk just nod his head and look at his reflection. “I only have one more question for you.”

“Sure. What is it?”

“I want to know where you get this dress and these stilettos?”

Sungmin shyly scratch his head and bit his lips.

“I bought all of those thinking that Kyu will invite me to a date but sadly he is not into dating.”

Hyuk was not able to contain his laugh.

“Yeah I know it super stupid to assume but I like him and I think he likes me too… and this morning he bought me a bouquet of flowers, which I think is really sweet and he told me he wants to see me this evening.”

“I think he really likes you, I just hope he mans up and admit it.”

Hyuk hugs his brother, he really hope that he can find someone who will love him also.

 

When Siwon picked Hyuk up on their house he was amazed on how pretty he was. And all through out their drive he keep complementing him on how good he look.

Tonight they were like couples on a fairytale, Siwon is the prince and Hyuk was the princess. Hyuk was very happy being treated as a precious jewel.

And he love the way Siwon look at him, watching his every move and being a perfect gentleman in very way.

While they were taking their meal Siwon would lean on his ear and whisper words on his ears, he can feel his warm breath that makes him hot and he blushed feeling that way.

“Are you enjoying the night?”

Hyuk nod his head. “Yes very much.”

Siwon reach out for his left hand and grip it tightly. “You are very beautiful.”

“Do you like it? Sungmin was the one who did it. I think he over did it.”

“No no” Siwon shake his head in dis approval. “You are perfect.”

Eunhyuk smiled shyly. It really makes him feel good when Siwon tells him good things it makes him feel he is worth all the love in the world.

 

A waiter went to their table and offers champagne.

“We didn’t order any.” Siwon protested to the waiter.

“This is free sir, for our most special guest.”

Hyuk slowly took his eyes away from Siwon he don’t know why that voice makes his heart race. He voice is very familiar. His jaw drop when he saw the owner of that voice.

So that the reason why he is familiar! It was Hae wearing a waiter’s clothes!

“Well if that’s the case then we’ll take it. Would you like some champagne, love?”

Hyuk was shaking. He don’t know what to do. Siwon was in frnt of him and Hae was standing near him!

“Y-yes of course.” So his hands were not the only thing shaking but even his voice.

Oh damn how can this man have such power to do these things to him?

“You are a very lovely couple, sir” Donghae was faking a smile and he gritted his teeth upon saying those words. “Your date is very pretty.”

Siwon look at Hyuk proudly. “Yes very pretty indeed.”

“I wish I could have someone as pretty as your date is, milky white skin and a lips that is very kissable” Donghae skillfully pour champagne in their glasses.

Hyuk blush hearing the word kiss.

How can he remind him of that kiss? And much worst in front of Siwon!

“I don’t think there is anyone in this world much better that the person in front of me now.” Siwon touch Hyuk’s face lovingly.

“Yes I know.” Donghae’s face is dim as if he can kill anyone at the moment.

Hyuk nervously drink his champagne and accidentally choke up.

“Are you okay miss?” Donghae cannot contain his concern for Hyuk. “Do you need to freshen up?”

Eunhyuk shuts his eyes and he can’t believe how their perfect date becomes a total disaster.  

“Come let he help you to the powder room.” Donghae help Hyuk to stand up and he did not wait for Siwon’s approval and lead him to the powder room.

 

 

 

A/N

Sorry for not updating I just recently lost my phone and my updates are in it so I have to re do it again.