A Favor?!?

Like this....?

 

The three girls were gathered happily around the counter of their kitchen area, hovering over their accomplishment from that morning. They had made breakfast together for the first time since Sue had moved in several weeks ago, and the product was simply delicious looking.
As they sat to consume the lovely food that sit before them, Aly’s phone began ringing with Lee Hong Ki’s vocals loudly ‘Marry, Marry, Marry Me’.
She blushed a bright red, “I-I thought it was on vibrate!” As she grabbed for it, Asa laughed, taking the phone and putting the caller on speaker phone.

Aly flushed, but stayed quiet.
Soohyun’s familiar voice echoed in the room, “Aly? Hello? Did you pick up?”
The blonde’s eyebrows were knit in concern at his tone, “Uh, yeah. Sorry. Are you okay? You sound upset...”
He sighed from the other side of the line, “I just... You remember the text you sent me the day we left?”
Aly struggled with Asa to get the phone, “Y-Yes! Of course I remember!”
“Are you listening to me seriously? Or are you busy?” His voice changed from upset to visibly irritated, “Are you with Mir? Because I can hear at least one other person in the back.”
The blonde paused, “Mir? Why would I be with Mir? Are you alright?”

He growled a little, “I’m not stupid Aly, I watched the news this morning. You and Mir are dating. I just wanted to tell you not to set my expectations like you did and then pull this. You’re really not the girl I thought you were.”
“Soohyun, wait. I only met Mir for the first time last night.” She gave Asa a serious look, still trying to get her phone, “That’s the honest truth! And Asa and Sue are with me. But that’s it.”

The boy scoffed at the other end, “For the first time? He has a picture of you two being nice and cozy together on his twitter where he labeled you his girlfriend.”
Aly’s jaw unhinged a bit, “Wh-why would he do that?”
There was an angry noise before Soohyun answered, “Just stop and think about how I’m feeling right now and stop lying. I’m over this. Sorry that I thought we would make a good pair. I’ve got a schedule, so I have to go.” The line went dead.

Aly began hitting Asa’s arm, “Wait! I’m not dating him!” She looked to a shocked Asa, “You said that picture would be harmless!” She took the phone from her friend and dialed Soohyun’s number only to get a message stating he was unavailable.
She choked back her tears before dialing Alexander’s number. His was also busy. They must really be on schedule.
The blonde threw her phone down before walking into the room she shared with Sue.

Sue sighed, holding her phone away from her ear, “Manager says he’s working on getting it cleared up.”
Asa nodded, feeling slightly guilty about the whole thing.
She took her phone out and sent a ‘Aly isn’t seeing Mir. Help!’ to Kibum before helping Sue clean up the untouched breakfast.

---

Aly had left for practice without Asa and Sue. She needed some major time to think about what she needed to do to get Soohyun to believe that she was telling the truth.
As the girl stepped out of the van, she felt a jacket go over her head and an arm lead her to the building. The area was louder than she remembered. All the girl could hear were snaps of cameras and a large group of voices that meshed together into some inaudible language.

Once she felt the doors close behind her, she struggled against her protector, shoving him away and taking the jacket from her face only to be met with the concerned eyes of Seung Ho.

He ran a hand through his bleached hair, “Sorry about that. I saw your van coming and didn’t figure you’d appreciate the flashing lights and loud reporters as new as you are to this.” With a smile, he walked around her and began smoothing her hair out from the damage of his jacket, “Don’t worry. I won’t cause a scandal with you. I was wearing a hood and a medical mask and sunglasses. No one would recognize me!”

“Except you have to wear those clothes when you leave.” Aly moved away from his hands so she could turn and look at him, “Thank you, but may I ask why Mir did what he did?”

“Ah, who knows. The kid really is a fan of H3@RT, and you. A big one. He was thrilled when he got that picture. He came over to us and wouldn’t stop talking about it.”

“Cute. But, you know, I’m kind of neck-deep in drama now because of this.” She crossed her arms as she spoke, trying to get the mood to a serious level.
Seung Ho sighed, ushering her into the seemingly empty room beside them, “I get it, I get it. Wait in here and I’ll go get the guys. We’ll have this thing sorted out by the end of the day.”

Aly smiled a little at this, “Thank you.”
The boy swallowed a bit before leaving the room to get his group members. At this point he decided that the girl was secretly dangerous and he needed to distance himself from her after the drama had blown over. He didn’t know if he liked the feeling he was getting or not.
---

Asa sighed in relief when Kibum had finally texted her back. She dialed his number and as soon as she heard him beginning to greet her, she cut him off, “I really messed up. You see, Mir had asked to take a picture with Aly and she agreed and then right before it took the picture, he held her! And I told her it was fine, but now everyone in Korea thinks they’re dating and it’s all my fault.”
Kibum chuckled at the other end, “I’m great, and how are you?”

“Kibum.” Asa whined into the phone, “Seriously! She won’t even talk to Sue and I right now because Soohyun called this morning and I took her phone and had him on speaker. And he like... I don’t know ended whatever they had going on. And she just left earlier. And I’m freaking out.”

He laughed at her once again, “Calm down. Take a deep breath, Asa. Listen, yeah Soohyun is upset. We’ve even been trying to tell him that she’d never consider dating anyone without at least telling Kiseop.” He yawned a bit, “Let him fume for a little while longer. We’ll be home in a week, and they’ll see the other and everything will be just like it used to be.”

“Yeah, except you’ll be home for a week before we go on tour for months across Asia. With MBLAQ in tow.” She rubbed her temples, “And Sue is going nuts because... she’s Sue.”
The girl huffed from the other side of the room, “Thanks a lot, Asa.”
Asa laughed at her friend before getting back to Kibum, “But, you really think it’ll be okay?”

“Yes. Now, do some breathing exercises and we’ll talk later. Okay?”
“Alright.”

The two said their goodbyes and Asa turned to Sue, “Ready to get to practice?”
“Sure thing~” Sue jogged to get to the door before Asa closed it, “When do I get a corny love drama like you guys?”
“Hmm. Never.”
“But Asa~ I want one!”
“Too bad!”
The two laughed as they took their leave.
---

Aly sat with her legs together shyly, hands on her knees, looking at the floor as the five boys of MBLAQ looked down at her. She placed a hand over and sneezed, earning a squeal from Mir who went to give her a hug, “So cute~”

He was stopped via bear hug around the waist from G.O, “Come on, man. Self control.”

Aly shifted uncomfortably, “Okay, so... How is this going to work?”
Seung Ho stepped forward, assisting Aly in standing from the chair, “Well. Mir has agreed to apologize to the press and explain that he was just kidding around and that last night was the first time you had met, but he wants to ask you a favor in exchange.”

“A favor?” She pointed at the maknae accusingly, “You want a favor from me after you ruined my chance at debuting with a decent reputation?”
Mir held his hands up before putting them together in a begging motion, “Please, Aly. Just hear me out!”

She crossed her arms, mouth forming a pout, “Fine. Hurry up.”
He clapped, coming to stand shoulder to shoulder with her, “Alright. All I’m asking for is a date. Just one. And if you like me, we can go out some more!”
She pushed him away, “I think you need to realize that the whole dating thing is the problem for me.”

He sighed, “But... this is actually good for the concert, if you think about it.” The boy held up his finger, “If you read the comments we’ve been getting, 98% of them are actually positive feedback. Like ‘you two make a cute couple’ or ‘you’ll have cute babies!’. I’ve only had seven people say they hated you out of thousands.”

“Mir. This is not a good idea.” She rubbed her arms nervously, “I’m already seeing-” She stopped herself and thought about what happened this morning. Soohyun had more or less ended what they had, hadn’t he? The girl looked at her feet, “Is that really the only thing that will make you agree to tell the press that it’s not true?”

The excited boy grinned like the chesire cat, “Does that mean you’re saying yes?”
Aly sighed deeply before nodding.
Mir latched himself onto the shorter girl just as the door opened to reveal Asa and Sue, who were both wearing classic ‘WTF’ looks on their faces.

The blonde pouted. She must have been nuts to agree to something like this. What if a reporter saw them? Then how would they cover it all up? And Soohyun? What would he say?
She gave Mir’s arm a light pat before prying herself from his grip. She pointed to Seung Ho, “If this goes sour, I’m leaving it up to you.” The girl tugged on her hair, before holding a hand out, “Swear that you’ll save me if the worse happens.”

The leader took her hand with a guilty look on his face, “Y-Yeah. I swear.” He motioned for the others to come forward and put their hands over the two, “We’ll all take full responsibilty and make it up to you however we can if this goes bad.”

Lee Joon gave her a light tap on the back, “Thanks for pitying Mir, though. Maybe we won’t hear about meeting you as much.”
Thunder huffed, “Yeah right. Watch this make it worse.”

Asa walked to Aly as the group of boys left the room, “What just happened?”
“Asa... I think I’m doomed.” She put her forehead on her friend’s shoulder, “I want to die.”
The brunette patted her head, “We have practice, but you’ll tell me after, right?”
“Right.”
Sue pouted, “Me too??”
The other two laughed, but Aly nodded, “Of course. Thanks guys.”

What is going to happen with Mir?? To be honest, froggy wrote most of this chapter so I dont know. What do you guys thinks?

But if you like this story then Subscribe and Comment!!! 

Thank you!