Crushed Flowers...

Like this....?

 

The kick off concert of the Korea Invades Asia tour was to begin in a little less than half an hour. Asa frowned at Sue. Where was Aly? She didn’t just disappear without reason. Or without saying anything for that matter. The two had asked all of the groups if they had seen their leader in question, and all had said no. Asa broke down and dialed a familiar number on her phone, “Kiseop. Hey, have you seen Aly?”

“Ah, no. Sorry. But, actually. Have you seen Soohyun? He went missing a while ago and none of us can find him.”
Asa rubbed her temple, “Are you guys here?”
“Yeah! How’d you know?”
“Just a hunch.” She looked at Sue, “If there’s a closet anywhere nearby, go look in it.”

Sue scrunched her nose up, “What if I walk in on them doing something I don’t want to see?”

Asa pointed at her in warning, “Aly’s not like that. Check them because I wouldn’t put it past Soohyun to at least try.”

Kiseop laughed at the other end, “Alright. Hanging up.”
“Bye.”

And with that, Lee Joon came into their changing room with his hair still in clips, “Yo. Mir’s missing. Is he in here?”
Asa laughed at the irony, “Holy mother of all things . They can’t be doing this now.” She slapped Sue’s shoulder, “I think I know where they are.”

They came across the empty parking space in the back where Soohyun and Mir were comically pulling at either of the blonde’s arms.
Asa sighed and walked over, “Soohyun, get your back to the others. You can’t be back here right now.”

The brunette frowned, “But... Aly was about to tell Mir how she liked me more.”
Mir laughed, “Yeah right. Believe it or not, our duet has brought us so close together, she considered not taking back the rumor.”

Aly whimpered a little at Asa, “Get them off?”
Sue karate chopped Mir’s arms playfully, “Ahh~ It doesn’t work. I give.”
Asa laughed a bit at this, but put her arms on her hips seriously, “Okay. Stage starts in ten minutes. Aly needs to get dressed and Mir needs to let his group know he didn’t disappear off the face of the planet.”

Mir growled at Soohyun, “I’ll let go when he lets go.”
Soohyun huffed, “Fine. Count of three. 1, 2, 3!”
When neither of them let go, they both loudly voiced their disapproval towards one another.
SeungHo came out of the back at this point and sighed, “So this is where he’s been.”
Aly sobbed dramatically, “Help me~”
The leader covered his mouth as he laughed at the image in his head, “Ahaha. If only you two were in ninja costumes.”

Aly’s nose scrunched up, “What?”
“Nothing!” He smiled and pinched the arms of both boys hard, earning a screech from both and an immediate release of the blonde girl, “Now. Apologize.”
They answered in unison, “I’m sorry.”

“Good. I don’t have treats, so go enjoy being alive.” The male let go of the two only to earn a thankful hug from the blonde girl.
He blushed a little, trying to pry her off, but she let go eventually, “Thank you!”
He nodded, “No problem.”

And with that, Asa ushered Soohyun, Sue and Aly back into the building with SeungHo and Mir close behind.

---

The concert had gone well. Though through the howls and wolf whistles during their duet, Aly could swear she had heard Soohyun voicing his protest while the other members told him to shut it.

Asa sighed deeply, finally in her normal clothes. Sungyeol sat beside her, arms folded and eyes closed. The girl smiled a bit at the  scene before she joined him in the eye closing.

She had accepted his apology after about three days of his begging and pleading. The boy had seemed sincerely upset at what he had pulled, and wanted to make it up to her in any way he possibly could.

She finally caved in, mostly probably to spite Kibum, who had hinted at apology, but hadn't actually come out and apologized to her yet.

The girl stretched before tugging her cardigan around her. Despite her sweaty performance just minutes before, the girl was considerably cold while she waited on the others to change.

U-KISS came though the door, an eager Soohyun leading the pack. Disappointed at the lack of a certain member, he shrunk into the corner.
Kibum, noticing Sungyeol in the chair beside Asa, walked to her and took her hand, leading her out of the room.
She struggled, "K-Kibum! Let go!"

"We need to talk."

Just as they left the room, Sue poked her head out of the stall she had been occupying, "Oh! Hey guys!" She walked out, tugging her long-sleeved shirt down over the belt holding up her loosely-fitted jeans, “Wasn’t Asa just here?”

Kevin pouted, “Kibum took her.”
Dongho sighed in defeat. With so many people after her attention, he didn’t really stand a chance. He puffed his cheeks out as he remembered that he was the only one out of all of them that had yet to hurt her considerably. Maybe he could use it to his advantage!

Aly stepped out from behind the curtain as she was putting her curls in a bun to hide them, “Sue~ I can’t find my straightening iron! Have you seen it?”

Alexander was the one to speak up at this, “I told you about that! I love your curls. You should just love them and never straighten them ever again.”
She frowned, but before she could retaliate, Soohyun had tugged the ponytail holder out gently, playing with her hair, “I agree! Everyone agrees, actually. They suit you. Stop being so self-concious.”

“Give that back!” She fixed her hair out of her face before going after the hair tie, “I don’t want to go out like this. What if someone sees?”
Sue laughed at the scene, “They just told you to chill out, girl. I really think you should just try walking around naturally. Just once.”
“I. Don’t. Want. To.” She crossed her arms, her usual happy demeanor fading quickly into anger, “Now give me the hair tie or help me find my flat iron. Now.”

Startled by her sudden harshness, the entire group broke into a frantic search for her missing object.

---

Asa tugged her hand away from Kibum, “Stop. Where are you taking me?”
He stayed silent, grabbing her wrist tighter this time as he dragged her along.
“Kibum! Really! You’re hurting me!” She struggled against his grip until he finally led her into an empty room in the building. She winced as he let go, rubbing her wrist to try and ease the pain, “What’s your problem?”

He took in a deep breath before he looked at her seriously, “I’m not good at talking. Well, talking to you, I mean.” He hissed, “Talking to you about my feelings.”

She crossed her arms, “Really? I would have never guessed.”
He huffed, “Just... be serious for once, okay?”

Asa pointed at him accusingly, “I can’t be serious with you if this is how you’re going to treat me from now on.”
He rubbed the back of his head anxiously, “Fine, fine. I’m sorry, okay?”
She laughed sarcastically, “And how do I know that’s the truth?”

“I’m being honest!” Kibum placed his hand over his heart, “I am really, really sorry.”

The girl scoffed, “And an apology is supposed to make it all better? You act like nothing happens the day after you jump on me about my feelings and now you expect me to just forgive you at the drop of a hat? Why should I? Why-”

He growled in frustration and did the first thing that came to mind to make her be quiet. While she spoke, he reached forward and embraced her tightly before leaving a small kiss on her temple, “You being angry has made me feel something that I can’t even begin to describe with words. But I never want it to happen again.”

“Kibum...”
To keep her quiet, he held her face to his shoulder, “Shut up and let me talk.”

The door opened and the two separated quickly.
Kiseop poked his head in and sighed in relief, “Asa! We need you. Aly’s gone nuts. I think she’s going to hit someone.”
She looked from Kiseop to Kibum, still a bit red from embarrassment, “Ahh. I’ll be right there.”

Kiseop gave a thumbs up, “Just hurry. Soohyun’s about to start crying.”

Asa sighed as the door closed, “Well... we’ll talk later, then?”
Kibum laughed, “Yeah. Maybe one of these days we’ll finish a serious conversation without having to take care of the ‘kids’, yeah?”
She smiled and shoved him playfully, “Maybe. Mommy needs to go make sure the kids don’t kill each other. Does daddy want to tag along to dish out punishments?”
“Sounds good to me.” He opened the door with a small bow, “Ladies first.”

She rolled her eyes, before laughing, “I think you’re forgetting that Kiseop just left.”
“Nice one.”
“Thank you.”

----

The first week of the concert had taken place in Korea, and the group was leaving for the next Asian country to “invade”.
They stood at the airport saying goodbye to good friends before the left to tour for the next month in foreign Asian countries.

Kibum, Eli and Kevin had something scheduled that they couldn’t get out of, but they had said their goodbyes and good lucks the previous night, so all was forgiven. Asa was already on the plane with Sungyeol seated beside her.
He smiled brightly, “We’re going to a foreign country together! Aren’t you excited?”

She laughed awkwardly, “Yeah. Sure.”
He nudged her, “Let’s take lots of pictures together. Okay?”
“Ahh. After what happened with Aly and Mir, is that a good idea?”

The boy nodded, “They’d be for us only. The public wouldn’t ever see them.”
She smiled, “Then okay.”
--

Soohyun hadn’t wanted to let go of the blonde. Thankfully he was in disguise, but despite that, Aly was still out in the open and people were beginning to point and question just who it was hugging the girl. She pushed him away and smiled brightly, “I’ll text you every day, I promise.” She looked to Kiseop, “You too!”

Sue nudged the girl, “Hurry up or the plane’s going to take off without you.” She waved to the boys and walked towards the plane.

Aly frowned, “Alright, then. I guess I’m going. See you in a month?”
Mir had snuck up at some point and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, “Ah. No worries. I’ll take good care of Aly.” He winked at Soohyun, who was being restrained by Alexander’s arm, and looked down at her, as a random passerby snapped a photo.
She blinked and pushed his arm off of her, “Please don’t further false rumors by being clingy.”

Mir pouted, “We had a deal~ I’d deny the rumors if you went out on a date with me!”
She frowned, “Yes, but...”
Soohyun laughed proudly, “But she’d never go out on a date with you.”
The boy stuck his tongue out at Soohyun before hooking arms with Aly and dragging her towards the plane, “You can sit by me!”

With a sigh, she turned back to the group and waved goodbye as she was dragged away miserably.

---

Sue had her nose and hands pressed against the glass of the ferris wheel as they paused at the top. This had been the one place she had really wanted to go while they were in Japan. Well, here and Tokyo Tower. The maknae looked around the empty cart with a sigh. She definantly hadn’t wanted to come alone, though.

Infinite had more or less adopted Asa, and Sungyeol hardly let her spend any time with her own group. Aly had been hounded by Mir so much that she had found refuge in MBLAQ’s leader. So long as he was around, Mir was considerably more calm, and Sue couldn’t blame her for sticking to him like he was secretly another organ located on the outside of her body.

Sue had tried making friends with the other girls on tour, honestly. But the members of MISS A were super close, and it was hard to be around them with their sisterly bonds and inside jokes. And the members of Girl’s Day were always together too. The only member of SHINee that had spoken to her was Jonghyun, but he only wanted to talk about his girlfriend, and she wasn’t really comfortable enough with him to really get into detail.

She sat back as the ferris wheel started to move and looked behind her to the cart across from her. Ah, the maknae of SHINee was riding alone too? Taemin? She puffed her cheeks in thought. Maybe he’d want to be her friend.

And a few hours later they were laughing like they had known each other for years.
They had been in a slightly similar situation. While SHINee loved their maknae very much, they had all had other things to do and people they were close to on tour, and Taemin had only wanted to ride the ferris wheel. Since everyone else was busy, he just went by himself.

The two became fast friends and Sue had found another person that wanted to go to Tokyo Tower. She was thrilled.

---

The group as a whole had taken a trip to the Wall of China.

Taemin and Sue were taking funny ‘I’m eating you’ pictures where one of them was standing at a distance, tiny and dramatically scared-looking while the other one’s face was close to the camera literally making it look like they were eating one another on the Wall of China.

Asa was happy that Sue was having fun finally. Because the girl had made her feel bad at the beginning of the trip. Unfortunately, saying no to Sungyeol and L was nearly impossible when they had something they wanted.
As promised, she and Sungyeol had taken several pictures together, but she was having more fun watching Sue and Taemin take pictures than she was taking her own.

Aly was tired. She had been working, much to everyone’s surprise, and she had been working hard. Being a leader was exhausting sometimes, but she loved most every minute of it.
But at this point in time, she had gone to sit down, but ended up asleep against the brick of the wall.
Mir had gone to take pictures, but G.O had shooed him away while SeungHo woke the girl up.

The leader of MBLAQ sighed as she struggled to open her eyes, “Don’t fall asleep here. Something bad will happen.” She groaned in protest and he rolled his eyes, turning around and lifting her onto his back, “Fine. Sleep now.”
The girl was already passed out against his back, her breathing becoming even.
Mir huffed, “I want to carry her!”
G.O shoved the boy, “Shut up and keep moving.”

---

“Ahaha. Bangkok.” Sue breathed in as they arrived at the hotel room.
Asa rolled her eyes, “How long were you holding that in?”

“Since I realized we were going to Thailand.” She winked at her group mate, “We may be Korean idols, but my American sense of humor is still in tact. I am forever a dirty-minded nerd.”
“Good to know.”

Aly trailed in slowly before flopping onto the bed  she saw first, “Night guys.”

Asa shoved her out of bed, “No, Aly. Go consume some caffeine. We are going to have a good time in Bangkok.”
“Aahaha. Bangkok.”
“Sue... be quiet.”
“Fine.”

Aly groaned from the floor, “I can’t move. Go on without me.”
Sue and Asa both hoisted the girl up. Sue pouted, “We’ve hardly spent any time together as a group since we started touring. Just one dinner?”
“...Fine. And then I can sleep?”
“Yes.”
Aly sighed, stretching, “Let’s do this.”

And the three girls spent a great meal together discussing their adventures from the tour. What they’d learned, what they’d disliked.
And Aly, as promised, went to bed while Sue and Asa went out partying.

---

Everyone was made up and ready for the final stage. The large group held onto one another in a large circle, making statements about how being apart of the experience had changed their lives or made them feel like what they were doing was worth everything.
Once the group broke away and tears were finished being shed, the individuals traded contact information in hopes to get together again if their schedules allowed for it.

---

Soohyun watched as the final MC went on, cleverly hidden backstage to give Aly flowers as she came back.
But, Jia had insisted that the happy couple should share a kiss, because she was a huge fan of the pairing herself. Aly had laughed awkwardly and insisted that she was okay without it. Mir somehow took that as ‘She’s just shy!’ and walked forward to her, gripping her head as his lips met hers.
It had happened too fast for her to avoid it, but once it had happened, the crowd went nuts with wolf whistles and cheers.

Heartbroken and slightly enraged at the scene, Soohyun shoved his flowers into someone else’s arms and walked away before he pulled something he’d regret.

The blonde had reached up to grip his shoulders, slowly pushing him away. Even though the crowd took it as it was an intense embrace. She gave the boy a preview of her pissed off expression before turning to the crowd, her bubbly expression renewed. She gave the boy a shy shove, “In public, it’s too much.”

The crowd cooed at the cuteness of the whole situation, and the groups came forward, thanking everyone for their support and cheers.

---

Mir followed Aly off stage, “So. You held onto me while I kissed you. Does that mean you liked it?”

The blonde stopped abruptly, causing the boy to run into her. She turned, her usual cute expression exchanged for a murderous one, “I’m sorry, what happened to taking back false rumors instead of encouraging them?”

“We never went on the date you promised me.”
Aly laughed lowly before poking her finger into his shoulder, “Look. I don’t care how much you like me, I can’t ever see myself dating a guy who would go so low as to try and amplify false rumors to make them true.”
He faltered, “But...”

“That’s the worst kind of person in my opinion.” And with that final blow to his ego, she her foot and walked to the dressing room.
Sue looked to the angry girl with a sad sigh, holding out a bouquet of crushed flowers, “Soohyun was here earlier. I guess he left.”

Aly’s breath hitched at the sight. She grabbed the flowers and walked right back to where Mir was, shoving the flowers in his arms, “Are you happy? You’ve ruined much more than just your chances.”
He looked at the flowers, “What do you mean?”
The girl slapped him so hard the sound echoed in the room, “How can you be so stupid?”

Asa took this opportunity to pull the girl out of arm’s length of Mir, “Come on, let’s go home.” She looked to SeungHo apologetically, “Good luck?”
The leader nodded, “You too.”

And with that H3@RT left the concert hall, preparing to clear up misunderstandings once again.

Whoo!! Chapter 11!! Kibum and Asa made up, but whats going to happen with Aly and Soohyun? Sue and Taemin are adorable!! Did you guys like how we put Sue more into the story??

Comment and Subscribe!

Thank you ^^