Hyung!

Like this....?

Aly gripped onto Sue as they sat on the couch. Sue her hair quietly as the blonde continued her story, “So, I got up to their dorm room and Soohyun wouldn’t even look at me. I tried to explain myself, but he just wouldn’t have any of it.”

Sue frowned, “You know, you seem to do most of the explaining in this... whatever it is you have with him.” Aly looked up to her and she finished, “Maybe you should avoid him for a little while.”

The blonde sat up, looking petrified, “But... What if I don’t see him again?”

“Well...” She in her breath, “This is going to be hard to hear, but maybe it’d be better that way.” Before Aly could argue, Sue continued, “I’m just suggesting that since you’re telling the truth and you’ve done what you can, if you stop trying to explain things to Soohyun, he’ll come to you.”

“....So, if he doesn’t want to see me again?”

“Then you move on.” Sue gave a thumbs up, “It’ll be a long and hard thing to go through, but you’ve got Asa and I.”

“And me!”
“Right, and Kiseop.”

Kiseop had returned from his trip to the bathroom and plopped on the other side of the blonde girl, “Soohyun’s just thick-headed sometimes. I think he knows you haven’t done anything wrong, but he’s going through not wanting to do anything to hurt you in any way, shape or form.”

Aly looked at the floor, but nodded in understanding. They were right. She needed to take a breather and get things sorted out properly with Mir. She looked to Kiseop, “So... if I go on that date I promised him, he’ll take everything back, right?”

The boy nodded, “If he’s true to his word then yes.”
Sue punched her left fist into her right palm, “We’ll make him if he decides not to, though.”

Aly smiled, “Good.” She opened her phone to dial the maknae’s number, “Then, let’s get this over with.”

Sue and Kiseop both cheered loudly before ceasing so Aly could hear her phone call.

---

Asa shivered, pulling her jacket closer to her.
Kibum frowned, “Are you that cold?”

She gave a short nod, but laughed, “I hate being cold when it rains.” She wrapped her arms around herself, “I like sitting under a roofed area with blankets and hot chocolate when it’s raining. That’s my favorite.”
Kibum smiled down at her before looking ahead, “Well, we have an umbrella, but I left the blankets and cocoa at home.”

Asa laughed again looking up at the boy, “I think this is probably second best, then.”
He tugged her in closer by wrapping his own arm around her as they walked back to the dorm in the rain. They had wandered out to get something to eat but ended up just walking around.

Kibum perked up as he heard a car coming. Noticing that she was near the road at the time, he embraced her with his back to the road as the car splashed water on them, dropping the umbrella in the process.
Asa huffed at the car before making sure Kibum was alright, “Let’s hurry and get back. You’ll get sick!”

He smiled, “As long as you’re alright, I’ll be alright.”
“...Hush.” She turned a light pink color and lightly hit his shoulder, “I’m not the one drenched right now.”
“Not true. I dropped the umbrella and now we’re both wet.”

She blinked, “Ah. You’re right.” How could she have not noticed?

Kibum stood up straight and gripped her hand, “Come on, I know someone who lives nearby. We can dry off and get warm there.”
She was about to protest, but he literally dragged her in a random direction, “Is it really okay to impose on them without warning?”
“Yeah. He’ll get over it.”
“Kibum...”

He winked at her, “It’ll be fine, I promise.”
“A-Alright.” And at that point, she probably would have let him take her anywhere he wanted.

---

And standing before the drenched pair when the door opened was none other than Kim Hyung Joon, Kibum’s older brother.
Kibum held up Asa’s hand, “We’re soaked. Can we loiter here for a bit?”
The nearly identical boy laughed, opening the door wider, “Sure! Come on in. I’ll lend you some clothes.”

---

Aly shut her phone as they said their goodbyes and turned to Sue, “He says tomorrow night.”
Sue smiled, “Great! The sooner the better!”

The blonde bit her lip, “But...” She looked to Kiseop, “He wants me to go with him to the venue U-KISS is hosting tomorrow.”
The boy covered his mouth, “The restaurant?” He looked to Sue, “We’re having a premium dinner show tomorrow.” He frowned, “Why would he take you somewhere so awkward?”

Aly frowned, “He said he wants to make sure Soohyun is around for his announcement.”
“What announcement?” Sue brought her knees to her chest.
“I... have no idea. He wouldn’t tell me...” Aly chewed on her lip a bit more before looking to Kiseop, “Maybe if I don’t acknowledge Soohyun tomorrow, he’ll take control?”

Kiseop shrugged, “Who knows. Only one way to find out, right? Just make sure Sue and Asa have you made up all gorgeous. If you want a receptive Soohyun, you need to go all out.”

Aly nodded in understanding, “Right.” She stood to go to the bathroom, “I’ll be right back.”

Kiseop waited until he heard the door shut before he gripped Sue’s forearms, “I have an idea for tomorrow, but I’m going to need your help. And some of the guys. You game?”
Sue raised an eyebrow, “What exactly is the point of the plan?”
“To get Soohyun to confess in public.” Kiseop grinned, “U-KISS will be fine even if he has a girlfriend. I’m sure of it.”

Sue grinned back, “I’m in.”

---

Asa sat awkwardly in an overly large, long-sleeved shirt and a pair of sweatpants that were hanging dangerously loose on her hips. She let her wet hair down and tied the pants up with her hair tie before joining the boys in the sitting room.

Hyung Joon stood, draping an arm over her shoulder as he escorted her to sit beside Kibum. He sat across from them with a grin only the cheshire cat would envy, “So. You’re Asa, then?”

Kibum coughed awkwardly while Asa nodded, “Ye-yes. And you’re-”

He stood again, taking her hand and placing a quick peck on the top, “Hyung Joon, Kibum’s older, more attractive brother.” He winked at the girl causing her to blush brightly and shift uncomfortably.

“O-oh. I see.”

Kibum growled a bit, “Hyung.”
He laughed, “I know, I know.” He looked to Asa with a smirk, “Besides, anyone with eyes can see that she’s nuts for you.”

Asa stuttered a bit, burying her face in her hands, “I d-don’t know what you’re t-t-talking about!”
Kibum looked at his brother with wide eyes, wondering if what he was saying was the truth.

Hyung Joon laughed at the girl’s reaction, “I don’t know why you two aren’t dating already. With the way Kibummie talks about you, I’m surprised he hasn’t confessed.”
Asa peeked from behind her hands as Kibum shouted at his brother again, “Hyung! Please!”

He stuck his tongue out playfully before looking at Asa, “Mom really wants to meet you. She’s excited that he has an interest in a girl that he actually knows personally.”
Asa laughed a bit at this, “Really?”

Kibum began to turn a red color, “B-Be quiet, hyung!”
Hyung Joon sat up, nodding, “Really! She’s spent years trying to fix him up with women. The fact that he’s found one? She’s ecstatic.”

Asa laughed from behind her hand, but sat forward, enjoying Kibum’s pain, “We should set this up, then. I’d love to meet his mother. Ahh. But he hasn’t even asked me out on a date yet, wouldn’t that be weird?”

Hyung Joon dramatically placed a hand over his mouth, “What? Kibummie! Ask this girl out right now!” He frowned at his brother, “I’m so disappointed in you! She’s amazing, and obviously likes you! How can you let that slip right through your fingers?”

Asa blushed heavily, but Kibum made a serious face at her, “You really like me?”
The girl’s lips made a thin line and she gave a slow nod.
His serious face turned into a face that would make a normal person think that he had just won all the money the earth could give him, “Really?”

The girl placed her hands on her burning cheeks. Did they have to do this in front of his brother?
Kibum shot forward and hugged the girl tighter than he had ever since they had started speaking, “Then... come to our premium show tomorrow. Okay?”
Asa looked up at the boy questionably, but nodded, “O-Okay.”

Hyung Joon clapped, “Ah, I am just the perfect cupid.” He stood, “Your clothes are probably dry by now, let’s get you guys on your way.”

---

Asa stood awkwardly at the door to her dorm room with Kibum lingering above her intensely. She bit her lip, “Well... Goodnight.”

Kibum gripped her chin before she could turn to leave, looking at her face to see her reaction before pushing her any further.
She was red, but bit her lip in anticipation for a real kiss from the boy.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

The two jumped apart as Dongho appeared. The boy had tears welling in his eyes, “Asa... I like you so much!” He walked forward, punching Kibum in the chest as hard as his broken heart and sobbing body would let him, “How could you?”

Asa placed her hand over , “Dongho, I-”
Dongho fell to the ground, Kibum following, holding him in a brotherly hug, “Please understand. I... I really like her too.”
Dongho weakly hit his chest again as he continued to cry, “Wh-why does it hurt so much, hyung?”

Kibum frowned, “I don’t know, Dongho.”
The girl looked at the scene, feeling guilty.
Kibum looked up at her and smiled, “Just come to the show tomorrow. We’ll be alright. Promise.”

Asa nodded, opening her door to leave the two. Her chest ached, but why? She didn’t like Dongho like that, but his face. He was just so heartbroken that it broke her heart a little.

Sue looked up to the girl, “Hey. Where’ve you been?”
“Oh, uh. I was running around with Kibum.”
“Ohhh. Sounds fun.”
“Yeah... Where’s Aly?”

Sue shrugged, “Sleeping probably.” She opened her magazine once again, “Mir’s taking her on a date tomorrow.”
“Oh really?” Asa cocked her head, “Why?”
“To get him off of her back.”
“Will it work?”
“Who knows. We’ll find out tomorrow, though.”
“Can’t wait.”

Sue looked up again, “Are you alright?”
“Hmm? Yeah. I think so.” Asa sighed, “I’m just tired. I think I’m going to go to sleep.”
“Alright.... goodnight, then.”
“Night.”

And with that their eventful night had ended. Asa frowned from her pillow as she attempted to get some sleep, but she was afraid Dongho’s face would haunt her dreams that night. Needless to say, she probably wasn’t going to sleep well.

 


 frogfreecupcake here <3 :D
I'm not usually the one who updates this, but my muse and co-author is currently on a trip AND HAVING A BLAST, I HOPE.
I actually changed this entire chapter right when she left xD So she has no idea what's happening BUT THAT'S OKAY.
I wanted to take a second and tell everyone how much I love and appreciate all of the comments we've recieved on this fanfiction

and for this, I want to take a minute and ask you all to visit my page where I'll be soon uploading a new fiction of sorts.
basically, the entire fiction will be based on the alphabet and whatever you guys request. I'll explain it much better on the page, I promise xD

But YES. Subscribe if you haven't and comment if you love it. :D BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 Thanks again C: