I miss you ♥♥♥

Like this....?

 

It had been about a week since the incident on stage. Aly could walk again, even though Soohyun was insistant that she stay down and off of her injured leg.
Asa let her walk around freely, however, and it helped the healing process go by faster.
The day of meeting their new member had finally arrived, but U-KISS being on tour meant that they had to make a foreign appearance. The two girls had proposed the idea of eating breakfast, and the boys had gladly accepted. Free food before a seven hour flight? It’s hard to say no to.

The two girls sat at a secluded table in the back of their favorite breakfast cafe waiting for the others arrive.
Aly squirmed a bit, “I have to pee.”
“...Just go. AND WASH YOUR HANDS, OKAY?”

The blonde frowned, “Shush.That one time. I was in a hurry and I had hand sanitizer, remember?”
“It doesn’t count.”
“Whatever. Be right back~”

Dongho decided to arrive as Aly hit the bathroom door. The young boy shyly sat beside Asa, a red color inching up his face, “A-Asa. Good morning.”
She smiled brightly at him, “Hey! You’re here first!”
“Oh. Good.” He shifted uncomfortably before swallowing, “I have a question.”
The brunette turned to him, “What’s wrong?”

“Well... If when you’re around a certain person and you feel like you’re going to puke because you have all this pressure in your stomach. And you get light-headed when you try to talk to them and then when they talk back, you feel light everywhere? Well... then when you’re not around them you cant stop thinking about them or like... you hear something funny and your first thought is “Oh! I wonder if this would make them laugh” or, you know. Well, I was just wondering what that meant.”

Asa looked at the boy who was looking at the table. She pursed her lips, “Well. I’d say that you either really like them, or you really hate them. Why?”

Dongho looked to Asa, eyes wide in determination, “To be honest, Asa, I think I really like y-”
“ASA I’M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH WHILE WE’RE GONE!”

Kevin attached himself to Asa, shoving Dongho to the side, “What am I going to do without my dancing buddy?”
Dongho pouted, but stayed quiet at Kevin’s side. He’d get the courage to say it again someday.

Asa gave her good friend a pat on the head “We’ll learn a new one as soon as you get back.”
“PROMISE?”
“Pinky promise.”
Eli slowly sat beside Dongho. Thankfully, Asa had applied frozen food to his face to prevent swelling, so there was no evidence of what had happened the week prior.
Soohyun had begged for forgiveness and the two had made up quickly, much to every one's surprise, and the drama had ended with a silent agreement to never bring it up again.

Kibum followed behind Eli, but took a detour to snag the empty seat beside Asa, earning a mixed-emotional look from Dongho who almost immediately looked back down at the table. Kibum shrugged it off before nudging Asa, “Hey. How are you feeling?”
The two had tried hanging out the night before, but Asa claimed she was getting dizzy and nauseated. It was true, but she really just didn’t feel comfortable being alone with him in that particular setting.
They had met up on the roof of the building at a time Kibum had chosen, which happened to be just as the sun was setting. To make things worse for the nervous girl, she could see the picnic basket that the boy had obviously tried to hide from unwanted eyes.
So, feeling like she was going to be sick, she apologized, and Kibum walked her back to her dorm room to make sure she was okay.

Asa smiled, “Yeah, I’m okay. I was just tired yesterday, I think.”
He placed his hand on hers under the table where no one would notice, “Just be careful, then. I’ve told you before that I can’t always be here to take care of you.”
The girl blushed as he squeezed her hand, “Yeah. Thank you.” She smiled softly, but turned as Kevin began talking to her again.
Kibum laughed softly, but didn’t let go.

Aly sighed loudly, flopping into the seat across from Asa.

Asa blinked, “You’ve been gone a while.”

“Well. I dropped my cellphone, right? Well, when I went to pick it up, my headband went flying into one of the toilets. So, I went to get it, but a slipped a little and flushed it on accident. So, my now broken headband is somewhere in the septic system and I look like the bride of Frankenstein.” The blonde slammed her forehead onto the table, “Why do these things only happen to me?”

A hand smoothed out her hair from behind, “You look fine, and I’m sure someone, somewhere is feeling your pain.”
Half-expecting to see Soohyun, Aly looked as Alexander seated himself beside her. She gave a half-smile, “Yeah, you’re probably right.”
He grinned, reaching into his pocket, “Here.” He handed her an elastic, “I always keep them in case we have practice. Some of us have longer hair and it gets irritating sometimes.”
The girl took it happily, putting her hair up into a messy bun, “I should have straightened it before I left this morning.”

The older boy held her shoulder, “Why don’t you like your curly hair? It’s so pretty. It really suits you.”
She bit the inside of her cheek, “To be honest, a boy I really liked once told me he preferred girls with straight hair. And when he still rejected me after I straightened it for the first time, I realized people ignored me more, so it was easier to hide.”

Alexander shook her a little, “No offense, but that’s stupid. Plus, you’re an idol now. You have no where to hide.”
She laughed a little, “Yeah. I guess.”
“No guessing. And what’s with that attitude? I don’t like this version of Aly. I like happy you better.”
She stuck her tongue out at him, “Mean.”
He grabbed her tongue with his thumb and index finger, “I won’t let go until you promise to smile.”

“Thath’s tho groth!” She attempted to tug away, “I don’ know wheyer your fingerth hath been.”
“They’re clean, I promise. Now, promise me you’ll smile.”

Asa blinked at the scene, “That actually is really gross, dude. You two aren’t dating, right? So... you shouldn’t really be touching there.”
Kibum snickered, “You made it sound dirty.”
She took her hand away from his finally to slug him playfully in the shoulder, “Don’t be like that. What would your fans think?”
“They’d probably be daydreaming about things I’d do to them.” He stretched before flexing his arms, “My fans are pretty hardcore like that.”
“...That’s kind of really gross.”

Aly huffed, “Le’ go oth my thongue!”
“LET GO OF HER TONGUE.” Soohyun rushed to the seat beside her, flicking Xander’s wrist.
Alexander made a surprised sound and an “Ow~” before he looked to see Soohyun cradling Aly’s head to his chest. The boy huffed, crossing his arms, “Why don’t you just get married already?”

The blonde girl shoved away from the overprotective arms at this comment, turning a bright red, “It’s not like that.”

“DENIAL.” Kevin, Eli, Asa and Kiseop (who had just joined them as well) all pointed at Aly in unison.
Kibum crossed his arms and nodded, “It’s only a matter of time before the paparazzi get photos of you two together. Soohyun fans will try to kill Aly, and Aly fans will either be happy with the chance of a , or also try and kill Soohyun.”

Aly blinked, “Why would my fans want a ?”

He shook his finger matter-of-factly, “Well, you’re known to be a cutesy idol. Therefore, only old men and erts really like you. Also young girls, but we won’t get into that. Old men who feel protective of you will try and kill Soohyun, and the erts will still think they have a chance.”

“....Asa, keep your boyfriend on a leash. He’s being extra gross today.”

Asa half choked on her drink, “Excuse me?”

“Oh. You heard me. If I’m dating Soohyun, it’s only kind of painfully obvious you and Kibum are dating.” Aly crossed her arms, lifting her nose in the air.

“...Girl, you better know those are fighting words.” Asa dragged a napkin across her face, “And know that if this happens, I will end you.”

The guys in the room had been awkwardly silent at the situation. Do they intervene? Or let them continue? Kibum’s choice was obvious. But, Xander opened his mouth to try and keep them from going at each other.
That was before the two burst into a fit of laughter.

Dongho blinked, “Girls are weird.”

Aly pointed at him, “No. We just know each other so well we can read the other one’s mind. Other girls are weird.”
Asa nodded in agreement, “I think the last time we fought, and it was serious... I think I slapped you, right?”
Aly laughed, nodding, “Yeah! You slapped me really hard! It left a mark and everything! You slapped me and then I burped.”
“Ahh. Yeah. And that ruined the fighting mood, so we laughed for a good five minutes before I apologized and bought you ice cream.”
“Good times.” Aly smiled brightly.

And with that happy memory, the waitress brought out their food.

---
As the group stood to take their leave, Soohyun held onto Aly’s wrist to make sure she stayed behind the others, “Aly... do you want to... be together?”
She blinked, “Soohyun, is that really a good idea right now?”
He looked to her, “Then... if we weren’t in danger of having our insides ripped out be fans, would you have said yes immediately?”
The blonde bit her lip, “I don’t know. This is really unexpected-”
“I really like you. More than I think you know.”
Aly opened to respond, but was cut off by a loud, “YO LOVEBIRDS.”

Kibum wrapped an arm over Soohyun’s shoulders and made mock kissy faces at him. Soohyun sighed, a little disappointed, “What?”

He tugged him forward, “You know how Kevin gets when we make him wait too long. He’s irritable like a girl.” Kibum gave a friendly wave to Aly, “See you soon!”
She gave a weak wave, “Yeah.” The girl frowned, watching Soohyun be dragged away by his fellow group member.
The girl took out her phone thoughtfully before sighing. Her thumbs brushed across the phone keys before she finished the message and hit send.
She figured he wasn’t going to see it right away, but she shrugged and went out to find Asa, who was waiting for her beside their car.
The two left, on their way to meet the new member of H3@RT.
---

The two came face to face with a Korean-Canadian girl who was taller than Aly, but shorter than Asa. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and her brown eyes were curiously looking them over. She waved cutely, “Yo. Name’s SoonYi. My friends call me Sunny, or Soon. But you guys can call me whatever.”
Aly waved, “Nice to meet you, Whatever.”

SoonYi laughed, “I like you. Sarcasm gets an A+ in my book.”
Asa huffed, “You need a stage name. Something short and sweet and to the point.”
The girl raised an eyebrow, “How about ‘You ain’t my mother’?”
The brunette blinked before high-fiving the younger girl, “That was amazing.”
“But in all seriousness, Soo? Sue? Will that work?”

“Sue! That’s cute!” Aly gave her a thumbs up, “I approve.”
Asa nodded, “Same. So. Are you staying with us? Do you know yet? Or are you staying with family?”
“Right now they have me in a hotel, so I’m pretty sure I’m moving in with you guys. I hope that’s cool.” Sue poked her cheek a bit, “I don’t mind sleeping in the family room.”

Aly shook her head, “No! You can share with me! Asa gets irritable sometimes, so it’s best that she rooms alone, but I’m fun all of the time!”
“...If you say so, Aly.”
“Shut up, Asa.”
Sue laughed, “Beautiful. So. We’re at a recording studio, so let’s get this shiznit started.”

Aly clapped, “Yeah! Let’s go find manager~”

As the day went on, the three became infinitely closer. Having a new member wasn’t that bad, really.
Their album focused on dance tracks for the most part. The main song that the PV had been planned for had a kind of cutesy feel to it, but it still held a true beat that would get people dancing for sure.
---

A few weeks later, Sue had successfully moved into Aly’s room, the album was recorded and waiting for the release date, and the PV was out and advertising them well.
H3@RT’s popularity as a group was climbing quickly thanks to their cute and quirky sound that made them fresh and likable.
Aly and Sue shared the roles of vocals and rapping, though Aly remained the main vocals while Sue became the maker of adorable beats. Asa had taken it on herself to choreograph their numbers herself to give the group a more personal feeling, which the fans appreciated. So, not only was she lead dancer, she was also a lead vocalist.

Not only were they advertising their first ever album, the group was also trying to stir awareness for the ‘Korea Invades Asia’ concert.

Aly gave her group members a peace sign as she left them to join the other group leaders on the press conference stage. This was the day they were announcing all of the participating groups.
The blonde looked across hopefully, but there was no U-KISS representative. Her heart dropped a little. Were they not coming?
And so the press conference began.

The vertically challenged man running it stepped forward, “I’d first like to recognize a group that wasn’t able to come today because of a schedule. Girl’s Day will be joining us, but they aren’t able to be here for this meeting.”
He cleared his throat, “Now, the groups here include Miss A.” He paused as Fei stepped forward.
She waved cutely, “Ah~ I was asked to represent us for this meeting. I’m happy to be working with these groups in the future! Thank you~”

The man bowed slightly before continuing, “H3@RT”
Aly paused before stumbling forward, “Ah, sorry. I forgot what group I was in for a second.” The audience laughed at the cute mistake before she continued, “I’m really happy we were invited to be a part of this. Please look at us kindly if we make mistakes as we’re still new to everything. I appreciate your support~” She bowed, “Thank you!”

The man smiled at her, bowing slightly, “Infinite.”
Sung Gyu stepped forward, bowing, “We’re also kind of new, so, like Aly asked, please watch us kindly. We look forward to the future.”

“MBLAQ.”
Seung Ho waved shortly, “Thank you so much for inviting MBLAQ to this event. We look forward to working with new and old faces.” He bowed, “Thank you.”

The man smiled, “And last, but not least, SHINee.”
The audience cheered loudly at the mention.
Onew stepped forward and hushed the crowd politely, “Thank you so much everyone. I can’t wait to see you all there.” He looked down the line, “And I’m looking forward to working with everyone here as well.”

The tiny man stepped forward once more, “And with that, the conference is over. We begin ticket sales tomorrow and the tour kicks off in three weeks. Thank you for your time.”

The groups met behind the stage shortly afterwards to greet one another.
Asa smacked Aly over the head playfully, “You forgot which group you were in?”
“I was nervous!” She whined pathetically, “And the audience thought it was cute anyway.”

“It was cute.”

The group turned to face the maknae of MBLAQ. Mir jumped back a bit, surprised at the unison in the group, “I just meant, you kind of remind me of a scared puppy. I thought it was cute.”
Aly pouted a little, “Scared puppy?”

He held up his hands, “I didn’t mean it offensively, I swear!” He rubbed the back of his head, “Ahh. I’m Mir. I’m the maknae of MBLAQ, and I’m actually a fan of yours, Aly. May I get a picture with you for my twitter?”
Aly blinked, “A fan? Of mine?” She remembered what Kibum had told her about her fans. She pointed at him, “You’re not old, so.... Are you a little girl or a ert?”
His jaw unhinged a little at this.

Asa shoved her into him, “Just take the picture. We need to get going.”
Aly blushed, pushing away from him, “Ah. Yes. Sure! Let’s take a picture.”

Mir smiled brightly, holding his cellphone out, “Make a cute pose, okay?”
She smiled cutely and made a peace sign, “Good?”
“Yeah!” He slyly wrapped his arm around her and snapped the picture before she could protest. He winked, “Thanks! This is great! See you at practice tomorrow~”

She pointed at him and turned to the other two, “If that ends up on twitter... won’t I be in trouble?”
Sue pursed her lips, “Nah. It was just an innocent photo.”
Asa nodded, “Yeah. You’ve got nothing to worry about.”

The latter turned to see a brunette boy waving at her shyly. Asa blinked, pointing to herself in question. He laughed and walked over, “Yeah, you’re kind of the only one looking this way. I’m Sungyeol.” He stuck out a hand, “Nice to meet you.”She looked at the hand before taking it, “Yeah. You’re from Infinite?”
“Yeah. And you’re Asa from H3@RT, right?”

She nodded, “Nice to meet you.”

Sue poked at Asa, “Yo, we have to go. Remember?”
Asa blinked at Sue before turning back to retrieve her hand.
He, however was getting on his knee, placing a chaste kiss on her hand, “I look forward to seeing you again.” And with that he rejoined his group.

Asa pointed to him, looking at the other two, “That wasn’t cheating on Kibum, right?”
Aly smirked, “I thought you weren’t dating Kibum.”
“...No! I mean, like... if we were dating-”
Sue shook her head, “Nahhh. It was just your hand.” She paused, “But just in case, we won’t say anything to your boyfriend.”

“He’s not my boyfriend, though. I was just... I... ignore what just happened.”
Aly nodded, “Then don’t feel guilty.”
“Pssh. I don’t.” Asa watched her friends walk away before she pulled out her phone, typing up a ‘How was your day?’ and sending it to Kibum before slipping her phone back in her pocket.
They weren’t dating! But, she still cared about him a lot. Maybe it was a sibling kind of caring? Yeah, that’s what she’d tell herself for the time being.
Her phone vibrated.
She took it out.
‘Today was okay. I kind of wished we could have had breakfast together.
): That would have put me in a good mood.
We’re shooting promos right now,
but I’ll call you for sure when we’re done.
I miss you ♥♥♥’

She blushed a little and bit her lip. Okay, maybe she didn’t see him like a sibling, but she’d tell that to other people for now. She smiled brightly, hugging her phone a bit before sending an ‘Okay ♥’ back.
With that, she jogged after her friends.

Hey EveryONE!!! Here's another chapter for yall!! We have met the new member, and she seems kinda of awesome haha! (we based it off our good friend) What is up with Mir and Sungyeol?! We will find out!!! :D 

Thank you for those who have comment and subscribed, it gives us so much motivation to keep writing! So thank you! :)

Thank you for Reading!! 

Comment and Subscribe!

P.S. Froggy and I are in a singing competition on youtube, if you could take the time out and watch (and wite maybe? haha) we would really appreciate it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ka4Nz48AE

You will know what part we sing becuase of that pictures with Asa and Aly written in them :) Thanks