“Whhhaaaattt? No way! I worship Secret.”

Like this....?

Aly had just finished showering and was letting Asa get ready while she made dinner. “UGH. Dinner for nine people. What the hell am I supposed to make?” The blonde straps on her serious face and makes sure her wet locks are secure before going into the kitchen to figure out what they have to begin with. “Hmmmm. Empty...” All of their cabinets were empty.

She laughed awkwardly and dialed a pizza delivery service, hoping it would work for everyone. It was better than nothing, right?

When Asa had finally come out from getting ready, she found Aly in the kitchen, hanging over four boxes of pizza, “Well. Nothing like a home cooked meal, huh?”
Aly huffed and stuck her tongue out at her friend, “Well, my bad. We haven’t gone grocery shopping yet.”
There was a crash outside of their door followed by loud shouts, causing the girls to go wide-eyed.
---
Xander had happily announced to the boys that they would be joining the lovely ladies from practice earlier for dinner that night.
Soohyun instantly sprinted towards the shower, “THEY CAN’T SMELL ME LIKE THIS AGAIN.”

Eli scratched the back of his head, “Is it really okay for us to do that? I mean... We’ll be in a girl’s dorm for one, and Soohyun gets crazy hormonal around women. Is it a good idea?”
Alexander opened his big eyes and gave s a pleading look, “I made Aly cry today, I just want to do what I can to make it up to her! I feel really bad!”
An echo of groans were heard before everyone solemnly agreed.
Kibum drew in a breath, “Besides! We’ll need to get to know them a little better before the tour starts, or our performance will be inconsistant. And no one wants that.”
Dongho’s eyes narrowed, “You just want to see Asa again before you go to sleep. Why are all of my hyungs erts?”
Kibum choked before he started forward with murderous intent, “T-Take it back!”
The youngest boy let out an evil laugh, “AHA! I was right. We all know Soohyun just wants to be around girls period. But Kibum-hyung and Xander-hyung? I didn’t realize you two were like him too.”
Xander’s eyes, if it was possible, got bigger, “DONGHO.”
He laughed again as he was chased by his elder brothers, “erts~~~”
Kiseop leaned into Kevin a little, “Could it be that he’s teasing so much because he’s secretly the ert?”
Kevin and Eli burst into a fit of laughter while Dongho found himself leaping in anger towards Kiseop, “I’m too young to be a ert!”
“Guys... if we’re going, I’m sure they won’t appreciate you showing up smelling like a gym locker.” Soohyun was patting his hair dry, “Shower’s free.”
Dongho, Kibum and Xander all ran for the bathroom at the same time, “DIBS!”

Sometime later, all seven boys were showered and on their way to the room the two girls had currently vacated.
Dongho led the way, stopping obediently at the door, “Aahh. I wonder what her room smells like.”
“Which one?”

“A- I MEAN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, KEVIN?”
Kevin had surprised the youngest member and sent him tumbling back into Kiseop who frantically fell into the potted plant in the hallway behind him.
“KISEOP. KISEOP. ARE YOU OKAY?” Xander was trying to make sure the pot hadn’t caused any injuries to the poor boy.

---
Aly and Asa had rushed to the door after the loud commotion.
The brunette female was the first to react, as Aly was opening and closing nervously like a fish out of water. Asa forced the other boys away from Kiseop and pulled him up slowly, "If you can understand me and you feel alright, nod your head." Kiseop nodded. The girl sighed in relief and ushered him to Aly, "Take him to the bathroom and clean him up a little, okay?"
Aly shook her head, getting herself out of her momentary funk, "Right."
Asa smiled to the other boys, "Let's clean up this mess and eat, okay?"
And the calm female directed the safe cleanup of the mess made outside.
---
Aly sighed in relief as she took the flannel shirt that he had been wearing over his printed tee, "So, no blood. But you're sure you're okay?"
Kiseop looked to her, his face dripping from him just washing off his face, and smiled softly, "Yeah! It was just an accident anyway, but I'm not hurt. Thank you for worrying for me."
The blonde turned a little red, "Ah. I'd still be standing around if Asa hadn't of taken action, so. Thank her too, alright?"
He paused before making an 'O' shape with his mouth, "You know... You're getting really red! Do you have a fever?" The concerned make reached in to check when Asa walked in.
The girl blinked, "Ahh... Is everything okay? No concussions?"
Aly laughed awkwardly, "No! He's-"
"Aly might have a fever! Look at her!" He pointed at her face and then gripped Asa's arm, "What do we do?"
Asa blinked before laughing hard at her friend, "Well-"
"MY POOR ALY ~" Soohyun dramatically clung to the blonde, "Shall I sing to you? Would it make you feel better?"
Aly huffed, stomping her feet as her face became more red, "Food! Th-the food is going to get cold."
Asa gasped, "Food! I forgot!" She winked at Aly before ushering the two still concerned boys out of the bathroom.
Soohyun struggled in Asa's grip before there was a loud sound of someone clearing their throat, "Kibum! I told you Kiseop was going to be fine. See?" Kiseop gave a thumbs up with his bottom lip poking out cutely.
Kibum smiled, "Good to see! Everyone else is eating." He motioned for the two boys to join the others. After they had left, Kibum glanced down at Asa, "So, you were great back there. I couldn't believe how calm you were.”
Asa touched her face as she felt her cheeks flare, “Thank you.”
The older male laughed, “No, thank you. I’m pretty sure half of the guys would have been running in circles crying by now.” Asa smiled at the thought, almost laughing. Kibum bit his bottom lip nervously before shaking his head and leaning in closer to her, “You know, Asa. Your smile is really cute.”
The brunette went wide eyed and began gasping for air, unable to respond to his comment. Aly arrived just in time, pizza hanging from , “Mmm!!” She turned red, taking the pizza out of , “Asa! I’m sorry!”
Asa shook her head, thankful for the chance to escape, “No worries! What’d you need?”
The blonde stuck out her hand out, pouting softly, “I burnt my hand on the oven.”
“Uhhh. Why is the oven on if we’re eating delivery?”
“That’s a good question. You see, Dongho was thinking that if we the oven, we could melt some of the cheese we had in the fridge to make the pizza EXTRA cheesy. So. We tried. And..”

Asa sighed, holding her friend’s hand, “Did you turn it off?”
“Yeeees.”
“Let’s get you an ice pack, then.”
And they walked back towards where the group was occupying.

Kibum smirked as they walked away, seeing his chance to explore their home. So, the boy found himself opening the door to one of the two bedrooms in the dorm. This room was extremely … pink. This couldn’t be Asa’s, right? He wanted to make sure, so he stepped in. Once he saw the comic books and pokemon games laying on the floor, he retreated. Definatly not Asa’s room.
The boy took his chances on the second room. It was a little more simple. A purple bedspread fit over her sleeping area, he spotted a U-Kiss pillow amongst her things and smiled a little. He glanced over to her desk, immediately drawn by the multiple frames covering one corner. There was a picture of her with her family, he assumed it was her family anyway. Another of her with Aly infront of a waterfall. Was it the same one he had seen in one of their videos? Boy was he glad no one could hear him think. He really creeped himself out sometimes. He took another glance around her room, looking for... what was he looking for? Maybe a hint that he was her favorite member. Yeah. That’s what he decided to convince himself.

Kibum left the room, unconvinced that there still wasn’t proof somewhere in the dorm.
---
The boy had come out just in time for the first round of twister to end, so it would seem.
Aly’s stomach was touching Soohyun’s left thigh, and his right arm was between Kevin’s legs, who was sandwiched between Eli and Asa. If he had a camera on him, he would have uploaded that picture to twitter faster than someone could yell “SCANDAL”.

Surprised to see him, Soohyun collapsed, taking the blonde girl down with him, “Gahhhh. Sorry, Aly. He’s like a ninja sometimes. I never know where he’s coming from.”
Kiseop perked up a little as the two separated, “Kibum, since you weren’t around, why don’t you just hop in?”
The rest of the group hooted their agreement, and the male laughed as he fell into place.
Aly sat beside Kiseop on the couch followed by Soohyun, who was sweating. Again. He glanced over at Kiseop before stretching out his arms around Aly, sticking his tongue out at the other male. Who wasn’t paying attention.

A while into the game, Kibum found himself face to booty with Asa. That wasn’t a situation he thought he was going to find himself in that night.
Eli had fallen thanks to Kevin, who had tickled the hell out of the poor guy before he flopped backwards. Kevin was now on top of Asa, who was back to her red-faced self.
The youngest member was getting really worked up over this whole game, to be honest. So, the hot headed boy took it upon himself to stand and simply shove Kibum on his side using his socked foot. Kibum groaned as he fell, “Dongho! What was that for?”

Dongho pouted cutely, “ert hyung was starting to stare all creepy at Asa. I was saving her!”
Kibum growled and went to tackle the young boy, “I’M NOT A ERT.”

Eli, appreciating the distraction took his revenge at that moment. He began tickling Kevin, who landed ontop of Asa after a while in a fit of laughter.
Asa groaned, “You’re heavier than you look. Did you know that?”

Kevin playfully swatted her head, “NOT NICE.”
And then, the unspeakable happened.
Aly had the radio at some point during the fiasco, expertly trying to avoid being between Kiseop and Soohyun again, and Secret’s Madonna came blaring through the speakers.
Asa and Kevin both jumped up immediately and began doing the choreographed moves to the sensual dance.
The rest of the group clapped a rhythm as the two continued their routine.
As soon as the song ended, the two closed with a double high five and a hug. Asa beamed, “GAHHH. I FEEL LIKE I KNOW YOU SO WELL NOW.”
Kevin returned with an equally huge smile, “I KNOW. WHY HAVEN’T WE MET BEFORE? WE’RE LIKE SECRET TWINS.”

As they hugged once again, Kibum stood, “WHAT THE HELL, KEVIN?”
The group turned heads instantly towards his loud outburst. The male turned a light shade of pink, “You... got the dance wrong.”
Kevin pouted, “Whhhaaaattt? No way! I worship Secret.”
Kibum nodded, “Right towards the middle. Haha...” He stretched, letting out a fake yawn, “I’m getting a little tired. You guys have fun, I think I’m gonna head back early. Thanks for the food.” And he left quickly without another word.
 

Chapter 2! Here it is! We want to try to keep a consistency on releasing new chapter XD, if we don't then too bad... hahaha just kidding :P

Thank you for Reading!

Comment and Subscribe!! :D