What just happened??

Like this....?

 

As the door shut, the embracing duo looked at one another. Asa blinked, “Is he always that awkward when someone messes up a dance move?”
Kevin shook his head no, “He usually only gets upset when he loses. Or if someone pronounces something weird.”
Dongho huffed, “Well, maybe if you two weren’t so close already he wouldn’t be so upset.”

Asa turned to the youngest member, “Sorry, I couldn’t hear what you said. Could you speak up?”
“No.”
Xander, who was seated beside Dongho, was the only one who heard him clearly, “Ah. He’s just being immature. Ignore him.”
Dongho was about to vocalize his disagreement to what was said, but Kiseop interjected, “Why don’t we watch a movie and then call it a night? Popcorn sounds yummy, and I keep looking at your DVD collection.”
Aly bounced up and down, “Good idea! But... shouldn’t someone check on Kibum?”

Soohyun , who had stood at some given point in the conversation, wrapped his arm around her shoulder, “Nah, he’ll be fine. He said so himself. We should just enjoy a movie. You can sit by me.”
“Ahaha... Thank you.” Aly looked to Asa with pleading eyes, but the brunette could only laugh.
Soohyun ushered the blonde back to the couch, making sure he was sitting between her and Kiseop. This, however, didn’t last long, as Kiseop was up and looking at movies by the time he had sat down.
Kevin latched himself onto Asa’s hand, “SIT WITH ME!” And he dragged her to the floor in front of Aly and Soohyun, “You can let me play with your hair during the boring parts, okay?”
Asa laughed, but nodded to give him permission.
Eli made himself comfortable on Kevin’s lap, laying his head on the skinny boy’s thigh. Dongho sat nonchalantly next to Asa, CLEARLY just sitting there because he had a good view of the television, or at least that’s what he told himself.
Alexander plopped beside Aly, smiling wide, “Mind if I take this seat?”
“Not at all!” Aly beamed before being tugged on by Soohyun, who was trying hard to get her attention. Aly huffed, “That hurt a little, you know.”

The boy felt instant guilt, “Ah, sorry. I was just making sure you were safe.”
“Safe? From what?”
He glanced at Alexander, “I don’t know. Things.”
Xander stuck his tongue out at Soohyun before crossing his arms in a small pout, “Meanie.”
Kiseop held up a movie in triumph, doing a small dance awkwardly before Eli threw a pillow at him to get him moving.
The movie began and Aly clapped, “AH! It’s a Pokemon movie! A PLUS, KISEOP!”
Asa stood immediately, “No. We are NOT watching a Pokemon movie.” The brunette made it a point to toss the DVD box as far away from the TV as possible once it was in its’ case, “Let’s watch The Strangers. I haven’t seen it yet.”
To be kind to the other members, they made sure that the Korean subtitles were on.
Aly had sat up somewhere in the beginning of the movie, as the suspense began. Asa had followed suit, but was hugging her knees rather than sitting up. As the boyfriend leaves, Aly started to bite on her nails, “Dooonnn’t.”
As the record player started in the movie, and the main girl started to wander around, Asa began making nervous noises. Dongho smirked, knowing this would be a good opportunity. He just couldn’t decide if he wanted to scare her, or let her hang on him yet. And so the man comes forward in the mask from the dark hallway, earning a scream from Asa, who reached over and gripped Dongho’s jacket. He had made his decision. The scary peak of that moment in the movie happened, Dongho gripped the screaming Asa, letting her screech into his shoulder.

Aly jumped about ten feet into the air, but ended up in Xander’s lap, since that was the way she was falling as it was. Alexander, being the only member aside from Eli and Dongho, who could really handle a scary movie smiled in triumph as he let the blonde hold onto his shirt.
---
By the end of the movie, Kevin was sobbing into his hands, Eli patting his back in comfort, “This happened in America. Not Korea! You’ll be fine.”
Asa had glued herself to Dongho’s jacket, and he was pleased. He had been rubbing small, comforting circles between her shoulders while she was freaking out. She slowly let go, “Sorry if I got your jacket wet or anything.”

“No problem. I could always wash it. Right?”
“Right. But still, thanks.”
The two smiled at one another, but that’s when Asa realized she had been holding onto the younger man for literally the entire movie, “I uh....  I HAVE TO PEE.” And to hide her reddening face, she ran into the dorm’s small bathroom.
Aly had stayed on Xander’s lap, but only because she ended up falling asleep. Alexander shook her gently, “How do people fall asleep during movies like that?” Soohyun woke from his momentary coma and stood, angered by what he had just seen.
The boy growled, “Why is she in your lap? How is that fair? I’ve been the one being attractive all day.”
Dongho puffed his cheeks out, “Hey! I think I’m fairly attractive.”

Soohyun pointed at him, “NOT THE POINT.” And he reached to try and pry the sleeping Aly from Xander, “Lemme have a turn~~”
Asa had returned, “Shut the hell up and let her sleep. She’s been up since early this morning. I don’t want her up early again. I need my sleep too, you know.” She pointed to the hallway, “If you wouldn’t mind, Xander, could you just put her in bed? It’s the one on the left.”
“Ah. Sure.”
“BUT I WANNA DO ITTTTT.” Soohyun pouted, stomping a little.
Kiseop sighed, standing up and taking the girl from Xander while Soohyun argued. The awkward boy had decided that if they were going to argue about it, he was just going to do it and get it over with.
Xander and Soohyun both followed behind, upset that they wouldn’t get the chance to carry her. Soohyun sighed, “I wanted it to be like when a prince carries a princess...”

Asa interjected before it got worse, “You two can stay out here. It doesn’t take three people to put one person to bed.”
Kevin had finally stopped bawling by that point, and stood, looking around the finally lit room, “This was alot of fun! We’ll have to do it in our dorm next time, ours is bigger. Because we have more people.”
Dongho stood at this, “Yeah! I can show you all of my neat stuff, too!”
Asa smiled brightly, “That sounds like so much fun!”
A knock at the door broke her from her happiness, “Ah. If you guys don’t care too much, would you mind cleaning up a little before you leave?”
They all agreed it would be nice of them to at least do that while she answered the door.
Asa opened the door, and blinked, “Ah, Kibum. You came ba-”
He shushed her and pulled her out of the dorm, closing the door behind her, “I actually never left. I wanted to apologize for earlier.”
“If you had never left, you should have come back in. We watched a scary movie-”
“I heard.” He frowned a little, “But, anyway. Sorry I just walked out like that.”
“It’s fine! You shouldn’t run away so fast next time, though. Okay? After all, you are my favorite member... I mean... You’re alot of fun from what I’ve experienced so far.”
His suspicions finally confirmed, he smiled brightly, patting her head, “For sure. Didn’t Kevin say our room next time? It might smell funny, since you’re a girl and all, but I promise we won’t watch a scary movie.”
“You could hear what he said? What, did you have your ear against the door or something?”
“Uh... no?”
“....Right, then.”
He smiled again after laughing, “Well. Goodnight, then. See you... tomorrow?”
She smiled back, “Yeah! See you tomorrow.”
He backed up, hands in his pockets, giving a small nod before turning around and moving past the corner. Once out of eyeshot, he did a small victory dance, and continued on.
Little did he know that once he was around the corner, she did an equally corny victory dance that ended as she went back inside.
“Who was it?” Dongho was standing infront of her, eye to eye.
She blinked, “A neighbor who came by to say welcome to the dorm and asking for us to be more quiet next time.”
“...Oh.” Satisfied, the young male went back to help finish cleaning.
---
Kiseop had found himself distracted by Aly’s many pokemon toys. Aly was sleeping peacefully on her bed, and the boy was on the floor, playing with her figurines. Asa walked in and blinked, “Ah, Kiseop.... What are you doing?”
He stood instantly, “I was just playing... I forgot what I was supposed to be doing for a minute.”
“Are you SURE falling into that plant didn’t mess with you a little?”
“I’m positive!”
“So, you were this weird to begin with?”
“Huh?”
“Never mind. Let’s go. The others are done cleaning. Thank you for putting her to bed.”
Kiseop shrugged, following Asa out. He paused looking back to Aly. “Ah..” He quickly covered her up and placed a plush duck by her head, “Much better.” And with that, he shut off the light and closed her door, taking his leave.
---
Soohyun pointed at Kiseop accusingly, “You were doing dirty things, weren’t you?”
Kiseop pointed to himself, “Me? No. I was just playing with her toys.”
Soohyun dramatically fell to his knees, “I’m being beaten. What do I do?”
Kiseop blinked, “Ah... Work harder?”
Xander stepped in, “Okay. We’re done cleaning, so. We’ll see you lovely ladies tomorrow.”
Asa nodded with a smile, “Thanks for the great time, guys.”
Soohyun and Kiseop both bowed politely as they left, Xander followed patting her shoulder with a “thank you”. Eli did a small appreciative wave before Kevin jumped onto the girl in a huge hug, “We need to hang out or something. I’m getting your number before practice tomorrow so we can text and all that awesome stuff.”

“Sounds like fun!”
Dongho pulled Kevin off of Asa. Kevin frowned a little but waved his goodbye.
The youngest member of U-KISS stood before Asa, the last one to leave. They were the same height, so it made Dongho’s task easier. He turned a cherry red before pecking her on the cheek, muttered a “night” and ran away.
Asa’s eyes were saucer-sized. What just happened? She was positive she imagined it. Sleep deprivation caused hallucinations, right? With that thought, she closed the door to the dorm and headed to bed. “Definitely a dream.” And she drifted into a heavy sleep.

Thank you for the comments guys, it made our day!! But "Ahhhh they watched a scary movie" haha I actually watched the trailer for "The Strangers" before we put it in the story and is was scary as hell!! Good suggestion Aly! 

We will update soon!!

Comment and Subscibe!~