Sue... Please Don't Creep Anyone Out Today...

Like this....?
“...What are you two doing here?” Soohyun’s eyes narrowed suspiciously as he eyed Mir and SeungHo. The male looked them up and down before searching the area around them, “Where’s Aly?”
Mir sighed sadly, turning from the irritated boy to the crushed building before them, “They say they’re working hard to dig up what they can.”

SeungHo frowned, “We were also told the chances of anyone making it out of that building alive are slim to none.”

Soohyun shoved the leader of MBLAQ hard, “Why aren’t you doing anything? I thought you two liked her.” He scowled, pushing past the crowd to the police tape, “Let me through.”

The police man frowned, “I apologize, sir. I can’t allow you to pass.”
“And why not?”
“It’s a hazard zone beyond this tape. We’re doing what we can, but so far we haven’t found any live civilians.”

The boy felt a prickling sensation at his eyes, “...Thank you.” He clenched and unclenched his fists. They were going to be okay. She was going to be okay. A few tears trailed their way down his cheeks. Everything would be okay.

---

Aly coughed hard, “K-Kibum.... I can’t breath.” She gripped onto his sleeve before breaking into another violent cough, “It hurts...”

He frowned, ushering her to the fridge where he took a bottle of water out and poured a decent amount on a wash cloth, “Put this over your mouth and nose. It’ll help a little bit.”
She nodded, coughing again, and did as she was told.
Kibum looked to Eli, “Can you hear anything?”

“Nothing...” He sighed, touching what remained of their walls, “But-”
There was a sudden shake that caused Aly to grip harder onto Kibum, but she slowly realized that the shaking was only coming from above them, so she removed the cloth, “Wh-what’s going on?”

“Stay still.” He removed her hands from his arms and moved to stand with Eli.

A burst of rubble came between them, Aly stumbled backwards in surprise, the back of her head coming into contact with a support beam. The girl was out before she even had time to react.

Eli rushed over as people began spelunking into their dorm room, picking her up bridal-style before looking to Kibum for instructions.

Kibum nodded to Eli, “A-are you here to get us out?”

One of the men nodded back to him, “Yes. Let’s go. The air down here isn’t safe.” He opted to take Aly from Eli, but the rapper didn’t trust them quite enough for all of that.
He huffed, “I’ve got her. Just pull me up.”

“Eli...”
“Fine. Pull me up, please.”

Kibum shook his head. This was going to be a longer day than he had first assumed.

---

Sue yawned as Kevin shook her lightly to wake her, “Mm?”

Kevin smiled, “It’s your turn to keep watch.” He helped her sit up, “Kiseop and Alexander just fell asleep. And I’m exhausted.”

The girl yawned through her hand, but nodded, “Aight.” She opened her eyes slowly, “Where are you going to sleep?”
He smiled cutely and laughed, plopping his head on her thigh, “Right here~”

She blinked, “Wha-?” He was obviously feigning sleep at this point, but she sighed, playing with a strand of his blonde hair before leaning back to view the area. What should she do to stay awake? The girl sighed, moving back to play with Kevin’s hair more while he slept. It was something.

---

Asa pulled her knees to her chin as she watched Dongho churn in his sleep. The sight made her want to curl up next to him.
He sat up weakly, “A-a-asa?”

She frowned, moving forward, “I’m here. What’s wrong?”

The boy started to cry a bit as he spoke, “I-I’m scared...”

“Oh, baby...” The brunette climbed onto the bed with the boy and cradled his head between her neck and shoulder, “Shh.”

Dongho sobbed softly, gripping the girl tightly. Asa frowned, rocking a bit, still shushing him. Where was Soohyun? Shouldn’t he be here by now? She planted a kiss on the top of his head, “You’re alright.”

---

“We’ve found a few below ground, sir.” Another policeman came up to the one beside Soohyun, “Two are conscious, and another just took trauma to the head, but one of two still awake won’t let us close enough to make sure she’s alright.”

“Right. And where are they now?”

“Well...” He pointed to the group emerging from the smoke, “That’s the group now.”

Soohyun perked up at this, shoving Mir and SuengHo from his view in high hopes. Kibum was the first to notice Soohyun, and rushed forward. Eli had been cornered by rescue men who finally guilted the boy into leaving Aly in their care.

Kibum quickly explained what had happened to the boy, who escaped past the group to get into the ambulance with the blonde girl. He frowned at the sight of the blood running down the side of her face, but stayed out of the way of the EMTs as the doors closed.

Eli sighed, finally making it over to Kibum, Mir and SeungHo, “Well. I guess it’s good you’re not dead.”

Kibum rolled his eyes, “Let’s get to the hospital.”

---

Kiseop opened his eyes slowly, just in time to watch another episode of his favorite love drama in motion. He smiled to himself and sighed, leaning against Alexander, still pretending to sleep.

Kevin had been awake for some time, and the two had struck up conversation about their pasts.
Sue was having a hard time hearing the boy, so she had leaned in closer. In return, Kevin had scooted himself a bit closer to her, their faces mere inches apart as they spoke softly to one another.

Sue looked up at Kevin and laughed nervously, “So, that’s it. You pretty much know everything there is to know about Sue~!”
He poked his bottom lip out in a pout, “Nah. I’m pretty sure there’s so much more I can learn about you.”

She averted her eyes quickly, her cheeks turning a light pink, “What is that supposed to mean?”

He bit down nervously on his lip before gripping her chin between his fingers, “Would you be offended if I tried something?”
“Like what?”

The boy drew in a deep breath before attempting to answer her question.
Just as he was about to speak, the main door of the hall was shoved over, and rescue men filed inside to get all of the innocent bystanders out.

Sue jumped up and away from Kevin, moving to wake up Kiseop and Alexander, “We’re saved! We can go home!”
Kevin frowned at the loss of contact, but waved to the men regardless, “We-we have an injured person over here.”

They helped Alexander onto a stretcher while ushering the other three to the ambulances in front of the building. Kiseop climbed into the one Alexander was being helped into and looked to Kevin and Sue with a smile, “See you guys there.”

Sue stood awkwardly beside Kevin, “So...”
He rubbed the back of his neck before wrapping an arm around her, moving towards another ambulance, “I know neither of us were really hurt, but let’s get you checked out just in case.”

---

Kibum frowned from the door to Dongho’s hospital room. Half because Asa’s left arm was in a sling and cast, and half because she was holding Dongho while they both slept. Granted, he knew Asa would never do anything to hurt him on purpose, but that didn’t make him any less jealous.

A hand was placed comfortingly on his shoulder, “Hey. Let them sleep a while longer. It’s been a long day.” Soohyun smiled at the male, “Aly and Alexander were put in the same room, so everyone else is down there.”

“Let’s go, then.” He frowned once more at the scene before closing the door behind him.

---

Soohyun had bolted the minute they had hit the door, attempting to shoo away Mir and SeungHo from Aly, who looked dizzy and nauseated from the sudden attention.
Mir comically fell on top of the girl’s bed, curling up next to her, “I’ll never leave your side again~! Being upset caused an earthquake. We can’t fight anymore, okay?”

Soohyun seethed though his teeth, eyes narrowing dangerously, “Get. Off.”
Before he had time to react, SeungHo was cuddled at her other side, “I shouldn’t have left. I would have been there to-”

“LEFT? YOU WERE WITH HIM BEFORE THIS HAPPENED?”

Aly, still only being able to focus on being dizzy, leaned her head back.

“ARE YOU IGNORING ME NOW?”
Mir smirked and stuck his tongue out at the irritated boy, who turned red with anger.

Kibum tugged on Soohyun’s arm, pulling him to the other side of the room, “They’re harmless. You know she only likes you. Take a breath, alright?”
The power vocal’s nose was flared.

Sue rolled her eyes at the group, moving to sit next to Aly’s bed.
Her phone fell from her pocket at Kevin's feet and began ringing as the boy picked it up. He blinked, "Ah... Sue... Your phone is ringing."

Sue blinked, "Then answer it." The girl went back to playing with buttons on the bed.

"..." Kevin sighed, doing as she asked, "H-hello?"
"...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING SOOYOO'S PHONE??"

"Who's SooYoo?" Kevin asked, putting the phone back to his ear.
Sue perked up at the name before rushing to get her phone, "Hello? Kikiii~ !” Her expression fell for a moment, “Ah, no. It was just Kevin.” She sighed, rolling her eyes, “I’m fine- Uh... We’re in the main hospital- Kiki, you’re talking too fast.” She pouted, “Alright. Y-you’re already here? Why? I told you I was okay.”

She huffed closing her phone before jogging for the door, “I’ll be back.”
Kevin stood, “Want me to come?”
“Nah.” She smiled, “I’ll only be a few minutes. Keep them in line, alright?”

Kevin sat back down with a frown. Was that a boy's voice, or a girl's voice he had just heard? He looked up to see that Kiseop was helping Alexander eat, the older of the two huffing about being able to feed himself. Soohyun was receiving a pep talk from Kibum, but still glanced at Aly every so often.

Aly was out cold, face red from her obvious dizzy state. Mir's eyes were half-lidded, signaling that he was on the verge of sleep, while SeungHo was resting on his elbow, lightly touching the bandage over her forehead in concern.

Kevin shook his head, "I'm gonna go see how Dongho is holding up." He stood and left, not really caring if anyone noticed at this point.

---

Asa stretched, groaning in pain. She sighed, moving slowly away from the still-sleeping Dongho. The girl looked up in time to see Kevin come through the door. Her eyes went wide, “Kevin! You look so beat up!” She rushed over, lightly touching the bandages covering his face.

He laughed at her, gripping her wrist to get her to stop, “You have a broken arm. You’re much worse off than I am.”
“Bah. I’m not important.”
He slapped her head comically, “Yah! No friend of mine gets to say that.”

She pouted, before narrowing her eyes slyly, “So. How’s your progression with Sue?”

Being that Kevin and Asa were good friends, Kevin often found himself confiding in Asa with his problems. Most recently, his new found like for Sue.


He huffed, crossing his arms, “I thought we were getting somewhere. I don’t think she likes me like that.”
Asa rolled her eyes, “Has she willingly sat near or on you? Like, on her own terms?”
“Yes-”
“Check. Does she look anywhere but you while you talk to her?”

“Well, yeah, but-”
“Check. Has she let you touch her phone?”
“Yes, but what does that-”
“Check. Girl is crazy about you.” She held up three fingers with her good hand, “Hint one, body contact. If she likes you, she’ll look for any excuse to touch you. Hint two, avoid eye contact. It’s a shy approach, but it’s hard to look at the guy you like in the eyes without turning into a tomato, so, we avoid eye contact like crazy.” She smiled at his dumbfounded look and held up her last finger, “Final hint, you’ve handled her phone with permission. This means that she trusts you with all of her information, secret or not.”

“How does that make any sense?”

Asa sighed, patting the boy’s shoulder, “For such a girly boy, you really have some things to learn.”
He nodded in agreement before realizing what had just been said, “Hey! I’m not girly!”

She laughed at his late outburst.

---

The group as a whole jumped up as the doors to the room swung open with a loud burst of random laughter.
SeungHo had received a call sometime ago about meeting with the rest of MBLAQ. Something about their manager wanting them back at the agency for a huge roll call of sorts, so he and Mir had left.


Soohyun huffed, shushing the loud guests, “Aly just fell asleep again.”
Sue bowed apologetically, a shy smile on her face, “My bad, man.” She made a spastic movement before ushering her unknown friend forward, “SOOHYUN. THIS IS SOOKEY.”


Soohyun frowned, hushing her once again, “Do you even know HOW to be quiet?”
Sue flushed, “Oh... Sorry.” She leaned forward a bit, whispering, “This is SooKey. My best friend from back home.”

The boy nodded, signaling he approved of her volume, before looking to SooKey. He stood and in typical Soohyun-fashion, decided to make sure this pretty girl felt the power of his charm.
He took hold of her hand and kissed it lightly, “It’s wonderful meeting yet another pretty lady.”

A banana made contact with Soohyun’s head followed by a stern-sounding Kiseop, “Aly falls asleep and then you hit on her friends. You’re the worst boyfriend ever.”
Soohyun rubbed his head fondly, “Ouch! I was just being nice...”

SooKey laughed cutely, “It’s fine. He’s too old for me anyway.”

Soohyun gripped his chest dramatically, “T-too... old...”

----

Asa had left Dongho in Kevin’s care for at least long enough that she could go downstairs and check on how the rest of her friends were doing.
She opened the door and blinked at the fresh face of the group, “Well hello there.”

Sue bounced to the older girl, dragging SooKey behind her, “Asa! This is Kiki! The one I was telling you about!”
Asa’s eyes brightened in realization, “Oh! SooKey!”

Sookey nodded politely, “I actually prefer Kiki. It’s cuter.”

The brunette girl looked the new comer up and down. Cute, short brown hair, huge eyes and was wearing purple, her favorite color. How could she not like this kid? She grinned, leaning forward, “Man. If Sue hadn’t of told me, I would have totally thought you were a girl.”

Kiki laughed, “Well, if that’s a compliment, then thank you.”

Asa nodded, but moved to check on Aly. Once she confirmed for herself that the blonde was only sleeping, she looked to Kibum, a smile slowly forming on her face, “I’m really glad you’re alright. Did you get hurt at all?”

He smiled moving forward so they were closer, “Nah. A couple of scratches, but those can’t stop Kim Kibum.” He reached up and lightly touched the sling holding her arm, “Is this the only place you were hurt?” She nodded, but he sighed sadly, “I’m sorry I wasn’t around to protect you-”

He was cut off by an orange to the head. When he turned to yell at Kiseop about throwing fruit, he found Alexander was the one who threw it this time. The eldest member of the group cupped his hands over his mouth before shouting sarcastically, “Get a room.”

The group laughed.

---

Kiki had made his way down to the cafeteria after being hit on by Eli, who wasn’t very smooth about it. The boy rolled his eyes. He didn’t mind being cute like a girl, but it was the fact that everyone thought he was a girl that made him angry.
Again, he did like the attention he recieved, but that wasn’t the point.


Sue had explained everything to the U-KISS members, and they had been shocked to say the least. Asa had suggested he go and get something to eat while they calmed the boys down.

His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when he spotted that there was one banana nut muffin left. He rushed forward, “Come to papa~”
And his hand was met by another. The two looked at the other at the same time and Kiki squeaked a bit, moving his hand away, “S-sorry. You can have it.”

The boy opposite himself smiled sweetly, “Nah. Let’s split it. Obviously we both want it. And who am I to deny the pleasure of eating this muffin to anyone?”

Kiki nodded, face burning. Why on EARTH would this guy talk to him of all people?

The boy had bought the muffin and was attempting to cut it in half with a flimsy plastic knife, “I’m Yoseob, by the way.”
“I-I know. From B2ST, right?”

Yoseob grinned, “So you’re a fan?”
“Yeah.”
“What’s your name?”

He swallowed hard, “SooKey. All of my friends call me Kiki, though.”
“Kiki suits you.” He had finally succeeded in cutting the muffin, but it was a lazy, kind of pathetic-looking job, “Done!” He moved it forward, “Enjoy~!” Yoseob leaned forward a bit, “I hope it’s alright that we eat together. I mean, I don’t even know if you like me very much.”

“It’s fine!” He squeaked pathetically before tearing off a small piece of the food before him, “You’re my favorite member.”

“Oh really?!”

---

It had been a few months since everything had happened. Everyone was healing up nicely, and the groups had lost their homes had been moved to hotels temporarily.

H3@rT! along with their new adopted stage hand, Kiki, had been invited to appear on their first variety show. While Kiki couldn’t participate, the three girls were happy he was allowed to tag along anyway.

Asa bounced impatiently on her feet, looking around the room at the other idols. Aly poked at her and Sue, “Hey, hey guys. Check it out. I’ve been working on my leader image.”
She stood up straight and attempted her best leader-y smile.

Sue and Asa stared for a moment before bursting into laughter. Sue gave the blonde’s head a pat, “Stick to being an airhead. The image suits you more.”
Aly pouts, crossing her arms, “Fine~”

Asa decided to make it a point to name off every idol present, “Alright guys, we’re in the presence of B2ST, Girl’s Day, Orange Caramel and SHINee-”
“SHINee?” Sue perked up at the mention, “That means Taemin can finally introduce me to Onew.” She placed her hands on her cheeks giggling happily, “He didn’t get a chance to during the tour~ Onew was busy with leader things. But THIS TIME-”

“Sue... Please don’t creep anyone out today.” Aly frowned, putting on a stern face, “I love you, and I know Taemin’s your friend, and I KNOW you love Onew, but please. Don’t creep him out.”
Asa pouted a bit this time, “What about Kevin?”
“Who?”
The brunette smacked Sue’s head comically, “Girl. Kevin from U-KISS? Totally goo goo eyed over you?”

“Oh... wait, what?”


“Sue... You can’t be serious.” Aly points to herself, “I can tell Kevin likes you. And you know how dense I can be.”

“TEN MINUTES TILL FILMING START.”

Aly grins, giving the other two a peace sign, “I’m so excited. Good luck, don’t say anything stupid.”
Asa rolled her eyes, “You should talk.”
“...”
Sue laughed and pushed them forward, “Get into position, then. We don’t want to be the ones they’re waiting on.”
 

IT'S BEEN SO LONG KILL ME NOW I'M THE WORST AUTHOR EVER SOBSOBSOB

so. usually I do the writing, Asa does the fixing and uploading. BUT I DECIDED TO SURPRISE HER WITH THIS.
8D
She's been poking at me to get this done and I've felt bad it's taken so long >.<;;
I hope everyone enjoyed it~