The Incident

Like this....?

 

Asa watched as Soohyun paced impatiently around the waiting room. He growled, running a hand through his now messy hair, "If I would have said something... Maybe this wouldn't have happened."
Asa stood, going to the male and smacking him hard across his face, "This isn't your fault. Stop making it seem worse than it is."
He looked to her after a few moments of shock and nodded his head.
How had it come to this? Asa took a look around the room before contemplating the events from the day.
---
Asa woke up slowly, her eyes meeting a blinding 4:30 a.m.. She rubbed her eyes vigorously before pausing. Did she hear footsteps?
"Shh, Kiseop! Asa will wake up if we aren't quiet." She heard a light smack, "Let's go eat breakfast. We have a lot to talk about."
Ah. So Aly hadn't been joking when she talked about going to breakfast with Kiseop every morning. With a shrug, the brunette rolled onto her side in an attempt to get back to sleep.
---
Aly sighed, poking at her pancakes, "Kiseop, what am I going to do?"
The boy took a sip of his water before patting her hand affectionatly, "Well, finish your pancakes first. Food heals everything."
The blonde made a noise and placed her head on the table, "Kiseop, am I a problem? Xander was upset last night, I could tell. He and Soohyun... They aren't fighting, right?"
The male ran his hand through her hair in a comforting motion, "To be honest, yeah. You're causing a lot of problems." She sighed at this, but he continued, "But... I've never seen either of them this happy since I've known them."
She shifted to look at him, "...Really?"
"Yeah." He smiled brightly, "You have a good effect too. See?"
She laughed, smiling back, "Yeah. Thanks." She sat up, "I still don't know what to do, though."
Kiseop pushed her plate forward, "Eat!"
They both laughed, enjoying the rest of their morning.
---
The group met at the practice room just like any other day. Aly and Kiseop had been the first two to arrive, so the lead dancer was helping her figure out some last minute problems she was having.
He paused pointing to her leg, “You’re not putting any pressure on this leg, and it’s making you sloppy. Is something wrong with it?”

“Ah, no. I’ll try harder.” She went back into the hard-hitting moves from before. As he began to mention it again, Asa walked through the door with Kibum at her heels.
The brunette female blinked at the pair, “You two are here early.”

“Ahh. Kiseop was helping me smooth out a few things. Where are the others? Did you two come alone?”
Asa blushed, but Kibum jumped in, “Even if we did, it’s not your business. Anyway. Kiseop, have you told her that she’s a little sloppy towards the end?”

//flashback//

Asa had woken up at around eight that morning. She had gotten up, ready, and had even wandered around their small dorm a bit. Where was Aly? Still out with Kiseop? She frowned, bringing her cup of hot chocolate to her lips, “She could have left a note...”
She took a sip and her cellphone began vibrating on the counter beside her, she quickly flipped it open, “Hello?”

There was a laugh at the other end, “Hey! It’s Kibum.”
She coughed a little, wiping of what she had spit out, “Oh! Hey, Kibum. What’s up?”
“I was just wondering if Kiseop was there with you and Aly.”
“Ah. No, they left early this morning for breakfast and I haven’t seen them since.”
“Oh.” There was an awkward pause, “So. Are you, uh, doing anything right now?”
She put the phone down after pressing the speaker button, “Just cleaning up a little. I made a mess.”
“Ah. Do you need any help?”
She blinked for a moment before laughing quietly, “It’s just a little spill.”
“Oh.” There was another silence before he sighed loudly, “Are you going to do anything after you clean your spill?”
“Hmm... I might lay around some more. We don’t have practice for another few hours.”
“Ah. Would it be alright if I came and we did something productive? I have this track I’ve been working on an I’d like your opinion.”
She grinned, “Well. It might interfere with my laying around, but I don’t see why not.”
“GREAT. I mean, awesome. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”
“Alright. See you soon.”
Just as she closed her phone, there was a knock at the door. She pursed her lips, going to see the identity of her unexpected visitor. She opened the door slowly, "Ah! Kibum.... We just hung up the phone like two seconds ago. Have you.... Been out here the whole time?"
He blushed a deep crimson color, "N-no. I was... I don't know. Anyway," he showed her his notebook computer with a smile, "You said you'd help, right?"
The girl smiled, rolling her eyes, "Yeah. Come on in."
He did as instructed and set up his computer on the kitchen counter, "I've been helping my brother with some tracks lately. And this song is actually one that I've written and produced. It's me singing, though. But keep in mind this is going to be sang by him."
She laughed, giving his shoulder a pat, "Just play it already."
He did as he was instructed. The beat started off slow-paced, and his voice came out slowly and emotionally. She nodded, “Ah. Ballad.”
He smirked, “Keep listening.”
The track paused for a moment and then a hard-hitting beat erupted from the speakers accompanied by heavy guitar chords in the back. She clapped as he began rapping on the track. The song lyrics translated loosely into something like ‘Ever since I met you, my life’s been changed.’ She clapped as the song ended, “Woah! I could really feel like you were coming from an honest place. You said this was all you? That’s amazing! I really, really love it.”
Kibum laughed, pleased with her reaction, “I’m really glad you liked it.”
“Mm! So.... who’s it about?”
“What do you mean?”
“Just... the way you sang it. It’s hard to pull off emotions like that if you’ve never felt them before.”
“Oh. Nah, I’m just amazing. Didn’t you know that?” He winked at her and sighed, stretching in place.
She turned a light pink at his wink, “Yeah. Well, I’m sorry you’ve never felt that way before. It’s an amazing feeling.”
He paused, glancing up at her from his position, “Is it?”
She darkened, “Ahh.” Her phone began to vibrate. Her alarm was notifying her that it was time to get to the practice room, “Ooh. It’s time to get going. We’ll be late for group practice.”
Kibum grabbed her wrist, “Why do I feel like every time we’re about to get somewhere, someone or something interrupts?”
Asa bit down on her bottom lip, “Were we going somewhere?”
He stood and pulled her into a hug, “Maybe. I thought we were. Do you not agree?”
She pushed back a little, “We’re going to be late...”
The male held her shoulders, making sure they were face to face, “Please, look at me.”
Once he had her attention, he continued, “Asa-” His phone was the vibrating menace this time. He let go of her and answered, “Yo. I’m busy-”
A laugh sounded at the other end, “Kibum~ It’ Kevin. Why do I have a feeling you haven’t left for practice yet?”
He faltered, “I’m leaving now.”
“Good! I was just making sure you remembered we had practice today.”
“Yeah Kevin, thanks.”
Kibum closed his phone and looked to Asa with a tilted smile, “We’re going to be late.”
The girl smiled back, “Yeah.”

//end flashback//

Asa breathed out, sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest as she watched them practice.

“I DROPPED MY DOUGHNUT AND ELI ATE IT.” The room turned as Kevin came screeching through the door. The blonde boy pointed at the rapper accusingly, “He just.... picked it up and ate it. Who does that? Firstly, it’s dirty. Secondly IT WAS MINE.”
Eli picked at his ear with his pinky finger, paying the boy no mind. He noticed Asa smirking at him and sighed, remembering the dare. Who was he going to make cry? Dongho or Soohyun? They seemed like the easiest targets.
He noticed Soohyun coming into the door and immediately the rapper attached himself to Aly, “You’re not feeling it in here.” He had his hands on her hips and was moving his own to help her feel the movements.

Soohyun’s eyes went wide and his jaw must have unhinged with how far it had dropped.
Kevin had caught on early and joined Asa on the floor. He leaned into her, “I’m guessing Soohyun is his target, then?”

Kibum sat on the girl’s other side, deciding to stay out of it, “Him or Xander. Actually, he’s lucky that Alexander hasn’t showed up yet. He’d probably rip Eli apart.”
Aly placed her hands over Eli’s, “Am doing it right now?”
Soohyun reached between the two, pushing Eli away, “I think she’s got it.”
The girl turned to look at Soohyun, “If I’m doing it wrong, I appreciate the help. I don’t want to mess up live tonight.”
Eli winked at Soohyun, “Yeah. I’m just helping. Chill out.”
The brunette’s left eye twitched a little, “Aren’t you going to be on the other side of the stage with Asa?”
The rapper crossed his arms, coming closer to the older male, “Yeah. So?”
Asa silently clapped from her place against the wall, “He’s going to get punched. I can feel it.”
Kevin covered his mouth, “Poor Eli.”
Kibum smirked, “Ten bucks says he gets punched before Soohyun cries.”
Asa gave a thumbs up, “I’ll take that bet. Soohyun will cry and then punch him.”
Kevin placed his hand over his heart, “I don’t condone violence, but, I’ll say that Soohyun will punch him and Dongho will cry.”
Asa looked at the blonde boy, “How will that even happen?”
Kevin shrugged, “No idea. But I don’t think Eli will make anyone cry out of jealousy tonight.”

Kiseop sighed, moving his head from side to side. This was starting to give him a headache.
Eli brushed harshly past Soohyun, his shoulder knocking into the older boy hard, causing Soohyun to back up a bit. And the rapper resumed his position, “helping” Aly once again.
Aly turned around, pushing the boy back from her a little, “I appreciate the help, but your hips are making me uncomfortable.”
Eli blinked, “What do you mean?”
“I mean you’re grinding into me like I’m a piece of meat. Please only help if you can do it without ing at me.”
The room burst into a fit of laughter, clapping, and a chorus of “OOOOH”’s. Soohyun was the loudest, seeing it fit to wrap his arms around her, “I knew you’d be faithful~”
Aly blinked, patting his arm affectionately, “Faithful, what do you mean?” She looked to him, blue eyes wide, “Are we.... in a relationship?”
“...” Soohyun’s mouth opened and closed before he let go of her. He did some strange dance before collapsing to the floor in a heap.
She poked at him with her foot, “Ahh. So the word “relationship” is taboo, huh?” She pouted a little, “I’ll keep that in mind, I guess.”
Eli hooked his arm around her shoulders, “You can talk about relationships with me all you want.”
And with this comment, Soohyun found himself revived and once again detaching the rapper from the girl, “Pssh. Dongho talks about me being a ert. This guy’s all over my poor Aly.”
As he said the name, Dongho walked through the door with a sleepy Alexander.
The youngest member of the group beamed, “Sorry we’re late. Shall we start?”
---
Aly hugged Asa tightly once the two were fully clothed, “Asa... I’m so happy we got to this point together.”
The brunette girl hugged her friend back, “Me too.”
They laughed loudly before their manager knocked on their dressing room door to let them know it was ten minutes to curtain.
With one last hug, the two exited the room, heads high with happiness.
---
Soohyun rushed off the stage, a crying Aly held firmly in his arms. She had pushed herself too hard and her leg had given out on stage.
Asa had shoved the other members out of the way and piled into the manager’s van, pushing Soohyun back out, “Finish the set and meet us there.” She gave a thumbs up, “She’ll be okay.”
Soohyun frowned, but nodded in agreement, turning to Alexander, who looked like he was about to jump into the now speeding van. He placed a hand on the older boy’s shoulder, “Let’s finish.”
He nodded and the group wandered back inside.
---
The members had come and gone, Soohyun stayed with Asa in the waiting room while Kibum and Alexander had gone to get drinks for the four of them. The rest of the group had left, though convincing Kiseop he needed sleep was more painful than getting all of U-KISS into the van getting there.
Asa watched as Soohyun paced impatiently around the waiting room. He growled, running a hand through his now messy hair, "If I would have said something... Maybe this wouldn't have happened."
Asa stood, going to the male and smacking him hard across his face, "This isn't your fault. Stop making it seem worse than it is."
He looked to her after a few moments of shock and nodded his head.
Asa bit her lip, thinking for a moment before opening to speak. She was interrupted, however, by a lively-looking doctor who smiled sweetly at the two.
He cleared his throat, “She seems to originally only have had a sprained ankle, but because she didn’t seek help right away, it appears she’s strained it more than she had intended to, and has actually torn a muscle in her leg.” He paused for a moment to let it sink in, “She’ll be alright, however, I must suggest that you keep her as comfortable as possible for the next week or so.”
Soohyun bowed respectfully to the doctor, “Thank you so much for your time.”
He waved it off, “Ah... She mentioned something about practicing too hard with an Eli. Are you this person, by chance?”
He stiffened, hands clenching in and out of a fist position, “Ah. No.”
“Yes, well. Keep him at a distance for now, I’d say. While he didn’t cause the problem, his pushing didn’t help any. We want to avoid this in the future.”
Soohyun bowed once again, “I’ll keep that in mind.”
Asa made a worried noise, clenching her teeth. She had a feeling that this night wasn’t going to end well.
The doctor clapped his hands, “Well, we will be keeping her overnight as a precaution, but if neither of you are immidiate family, I must ask you to leave as visiting hours are over. Feel free to come and pick her up in the morning, though.”
Asa was the one to bow this time, “Thank you, again.”
She followed a stiff Soohyun as they located Kibum and Alexander. She breathed out, “Are you alright?”
The older male moved his head from side to side and popped his fists slowly, “I will be.”
“Oh... okay then.” She laughed nervously before moving ahead. Ahh, Eli was going to kill her. She just knew it.

WoW That was INSANE!! What is going to happen now?!? We will find out in chapter 7.

How does everyone like this story so far?? 

Comment and Subscribe if you like this story :D

Thank you!!