Kevin's Disappointment..

Like this....?

 

Aly regretted letting Asa have a say in her appearance almost instantly. Asa had laid out clothes for her while she had showered, and though she was not amused, she tried it on anyway.
It was a pastel yellow halter dress that fell cutely at her knees. Aly stomped her feet, "Asa! Help me!"
Asa walked into the room and clapped, "You look super cute! Let me do your hair and makeup."
Asa had always understood that while Aly was a cute girl, she wasn't really in tune with her feminine side. She had been raised by her mother, who had been raised by her father, and grew up with two brothers. She definantly didn't know much when it came to glamour.
"Done. Aly, you are so adorable right now."
Aly flushed, "Asa, I don't know about this. What if-"
There was a knock at the door, rousing her from her thoughts, "Coming."
Asa motioned for Aly to get it, "I'll clean this stuff up."
The blonde rolled her eyes, "Fine." And she walked to the door, "Hello? Oh. Kiseop, Xander. Aren't you guys headed to a radio show?"
Kiseop's eyes widened, "Are you wearing makeup? Offstage?" He played with one of her pigtails, "You look all cute and smell like a girl." Aly huffed, offended at the comment a little, but Kiseop continued, "Who are you going to see?"
Aly raised an eyebrow, "So, I have to be seeing someone to look like a girl now?"
Xander jumped in, realizing that she was getting defensive, "No, that's not what he was saying. You look... amazing." He drew in a breath after looking her up and down, thinking about how this look suited her. He shook his head, "We came by to see if you wanted to come hang out at the radio station with us- is your hair naturally curly? It looks really good on you." He found himself distracted again and mumbled, "You really take my breath away."
Aly's eyes went a little wide, "Did you just say... That I take your breath away?"
"N-no! You must have heard wrong. I clearly said.... Not that. Anyway, would you like to come with us?"
"I have plans, but thank you."
Kiseop pointed to her, "So you are dressed up for someone else!" He forced his way in front of Xander, holding her shoulders, "Who has my good friend turned into a girl?"
Aly blushed, "No one. Stop it." She moved from his grip, "I'll tell you later. Promise."
Kiseop was satisfied with this, but it left Xander feeling a little bit shut out. The latter stepped forward and boldly embraced her, "Whoever it is, if he makes you cry, I won't forgive him."
Aly blinked, face in his shoulder. She smiled a little, patting his shoulders from behind, "You're being too serious. I don't like your serious face, Xander. It makes me feel bad."
He didn't let go, "Promise you'll be careful. In fact, I can skip the radio show and come with you-"
She struggled a little,"No. You know this show will get more tickets sold for us. Please don't skip."
He held on tighter, "Fine. But text me if you need me, promise?"
She huffed, "Fine. I promise I'll text if something bad happens."
Kiseop pried Xander off of Aly, "Gahhh. This atmosphere is too weird. We're going to be late, so..."
Xander sighed before a smile spread over his features, "Ah! I got to hug you! I'm so lucky." He , poking his tongue out, "We'll stop by later to see how it all came out. Later!"
And with that, the two boys took their leave. Aly shut the door, turning only to notice Asa for the first time, "Ah! How long were you standing there?"
Asa crossed her arms, "I know you want to be nice, but if a guy has it for you bad and you aren't interested, you need to let the poor guy know before he's so involved it'll break him in half."
The blonde cocked an eyebrow at her friend, "Like you're one to talk. Poor Dongho is trying so hard to get your attention-"
"I get it, I get it. I won't say anything else."
Aly perked up as a knock at the door sounded, "I believe that's my cue to leave. Have fun with everyone, okay?"
Asa laughed, "Enjoy your date~"
"Kyaaa~ when you say it like that it makes me all red!" Aly covered her cheeks, laughing, "See you later, then."
She moved to the door, opening it to reveal Kevin, Eli and Kibum. Kevin's expression turned from happy to ecstatic, "Holy cow. You clean up well."
Eli nodded, "Who knew there was a girl in there."
Aly playfully slapped Eli, "Shut it." She waved to them as she took her leave, "Have fun, boys. Don't cause Asa too much trouble."
Kibum huffed, "Us? Cause trouble? Never!"
Asa cleared , "Get inside before I decide to uninvite all of you."
The group of boys laughed, making their way into the dorm.
---
Aly clenched and unclenched her hands several times before knocking on the door. After a few minutes, Dongho was the one to open the door. His eyes went wide, "You're the one Soohyun is doing all this for?"
"All this? He didn't go overboard, did he?"
The youngest member scoffed, "Does he ever not go overboard? Come on in." He held the door open for her, "I'll try and stay out of your way tonight."
She nodded her thanks and followed the smell to the kitchen. Soohyun was covered in flour and various sauces. The boy was concentrating hard on what he was doing, and didn't notice her come in. She smiled at this, deciding that she wanted to help. Aly snuck forward looking over his shoulder, "You know," Soohyun jumped a mile high, throwing the mixture he had been concentrating on in the air. It landed on the ground and he looked heartbroken. Aly frowned, "Sorry. Are you alright?"
"Yeah... I was working really hard to make this amazing..."
The blonde smiled, "You were adding salt instead of sugar. That would have been nasty."
Soohyun hunched over in defeat, "I'm sorry I couldn't do it right."
Aly moved his shoulders so that he was facing her, "Let's do it together! Or just order take out! It made me really happy that you wanted to do this for me, so I don't care how it happens."
He brightened a little at her words, "So, you'll stay?"
She gave him a thumbs up, "Let's do this thing." She dove into the making of the sauce quickly, and he took this opportunity to give her a once over. Had she gotten so dressed up just for him? His heart hammered in his chest at the thought. He found himself reaching out and touching her hair softly.
Aly blinked, looking to the male, "Are you okay?"
He smiled, "You look really pretty tonight. I just wanted to say thanks."
Her face slowly turned red as his words sunk in, "You're welcome?"
“You two are really gross to watch.” Dongho sat before them, staring intently, “If love turns you into a gross, mushy... thing... I don’t think I want any part of it.”
Soohyun pulled his hand away from Aly awkwardly, scratching the back of his head as the blonde girl responded, “Sweetie, I’m pretty sure you’ve already caught the love bug.”
“What are you talking about?” The young boy crossed his arms, denial evident in his face.
Aly poked her chin, “Let’s see... Could I maybe be talking about how you kiss-”
Dongho sprang forward out of his seat, covering , “Wh-What are you talking about? I never kissed Asa.”
Aly laughed in triumph as Soohyun clasped his hands over his mouth, “Dongho!” He ran around to the side of the counter where the boy sat and began pinching his cheeks, “My little maknae is all grown up!”
Dongho struggled, “I just said I didn’t kiss her!”
Aly laughed, “I never said you did. You were the one who brought her up so quickly.”
The younger boy, shocked at his own mistake, took Soohyun’s teasing as punishment for his stupidity, “Fine, fine. But.... she hasn’t really talked to me since. I think she’s mad at me.”
Seeing his eyes sadden, Soohyun let go of his cheeks to pat his head, “I’m sure she’s not mad. Probably just surprised.”
Aly nodded, “She doesn’t really know how to react, is all.” She crossed her arms, “So, moving on. What happened to you staying out of the way?”
He puffed his cheeks out, “I got bored.”
Soohyun, suddenly feeling feisty again, forced Dongho into a head lock and began rubbing his head with his opposite fist, “If you’re bored, go play video games. When adults are playing, you don’t need to interfere.”
Aly blinked, “Ah... you make it sound like we were doing something dirty...”
Soohyun let go of Dongho, “I didn’t mean it that way! Honest!”
Dongho coughed before pointing, “Run while you can, Aly. He’s as erted as they come! Have you seen his ?”
“...?”
Soohyun turned bright red, “I don’t have !”
The younger boy blinked, “Really? Then what are all those DVDs you have under your bed?”
“STOP TALKING. YOU LIAR.” He ran over to Aly, “Please believe me! I don’t have !”
She had decided to play along. Teasing Soohyun was too much fun, “For someone who doesn’t have any, you sure are making this a big deal.”
Soohyun placed his hands on hers, getting on his knees, “Please... I would never betray you like that.”
Aly laughed, taking her hands away, only to place them on his face, “I promise that it wouldn’t matter to me even if you did watch them.” He blushed a little at this, and she smiled brightly, “Let’s order that food!”
Dongho brightened at this, “Can I eat with you guys?”

Soohyun frowned, “Uh... You realize this is a date, right?”
The younger boy blinked, “So?”
Aly laughed awkwardly. This was going to be a long night.
---
Asa frowned, brows furrowed in concentration. That spoon was going to stay on her nose whether it wanted to or not. The boys were sitting forward, Eli blowing playfully in an attempt to make it fall.
The group had tried playing DDR first, but after Kevin and Asa had painfully won over the other two, Eli had suggested they play truth or dare. Asa only agreed after the guys had begged for a while. And now here she was, trying to keep the spoon on her nose for over thirty seconds to avoid the penalty game.
Finally, Kibum stood before her and blew her a kiss. She faltered, and the spoon hit the ground with a clang. She pouted, "That's cheating."
"Don't care. PENALTY TIME." Kibum looked to the other two, "It was Kevin's dare, so, pick a punishment."
Kevin tapped his chin, smiling cutely, "I want Asa to... Confess to Kibum."
The girl spit out what she had been drinking,"What??"
He pouted, "I just meant like, you know how they make people confess on variety shows to the camera sometimes? I just want to see how you'd confess to someone." He noticed how uncomfortable she was, "You could do it to me or Eli instead, if you'd like."
Asa sighed, turning to Kibum. Her competitive nature told her to win at all costs. She pulled her hair back, biting her lip nervously and playing with her fingers. Kibum turned a little pink at this action, but tried his best not to let it affect him any more than that.
Asa breathed out, "Kibum-oppa..." His breath hitched a little, but she continued, "We've only known each other for a few weeks now, but I've come to realize that not knowing you before was the worst thing that could have happened to me." She looked up at him,"I... Kibum-oppa, I think... I think I like you."
Kibum didn't move or breath. All he could do was stare.
Kevin clapped, "Waah! That was amazing! So believable! Who knew you were such a great actress?"
Asa breathed out, letting her hair back down, "Acting, yeah... Haha." She looked to Kibum, who was still spacing out, "Are you alright?"
He nodded slowly, moving quietly back to the couch. Kevin hooted a little, “Okay, Asa! It’s your turn to torture some poor soul.”
Asa pointed to Eli, knowing full well that he had been the one who had made her do that. Kevin, unfortunatly, wasn’t evil enough to come up with something like that on his own, “Eli. Truth or dare?”
The American rapper sat up a little, “Dare. Make it good.”
“Ahaha. Fine.” Asa walked back and forth for a moment in thought. Finally, she pointed at him, “I dare you to make someone so jealous they cry. It can’t be anyone in this room, but it has to be in the next two days. Otherwise, penalty.”
Eli huffed, “Who am I supposed to make jealous, then?”
“I gave you my conditions. Just make sure you have evidence or a witness. Otherwise, penalty.”
“OKAY, I get it.” He crossed his arms in a pout.
Kibum clapped, “Love the conditions. I’m pretty sure Kevin is the easiest person in U-KISS to make cry.”
“HEY!”
“Sorry Kevin. It’s true, though.”
“Yeah...” The blonde joined Eli in a pout, “But you didn’t have to be so blunt about it.”
Asa smiled happily, but was still a little uneasy. She had hoped that Kibum wouldn’t question the sincerity of her confession right away. Though she did like him a lot, she still wasn’t sure she was at that level of like. She placed a hand over her heart and breathed out, finally able to be a little calm. She WAS going to kill Eli. And Kevin. Someway or another.
---
The of Soohyun, Aly and Dongho had eaten. Dongho had successfully crashed their date, but the other two didn’t seem to mind as much as one would think. They had ended up ordering Chinese take out, and watching some sort of romantic comedy. Soohyun and Aly had sat on the couch infront of the television and Dongho had sat at the coffee table on the floor.
The two on the couch had cuddled up cutely, sharing a blanket, while the boy on the floor had been drifting in and out of sleep from his position with his head on the table.
Aly had also been drifting in and out of sleep on Soohyun’s chest. She had been tired from practice earlier as it was, but he was running his fingers through her hair softly, lulling her quickly into a peaceful slumber.
Once she was finally asleep, her breathing had evened and her hands were cradling her head, he smiled, petting her a little more before stretching. What was he supposed to do now? Wake her up? That seemed a little mean.
He instead kicked his foot out, hitting Dongho in the back. The younger male jumped up, “OUCH SOOHYUN-”
He shushed him quickly, motioning to the sleeping girl, “Listen, Dongho. You’re tired so go ahead and go to bed. We’ve got a big day tomorrow as it is.”
The younger boy pouted, “But, hyung... Just don’t do dirty things to her while she’s sleeping. That’s so gross.”
He forced himself forward, “YOU LITTLE-”
There was a thump and a pathetic “ow” before he realized he had forgotten about Aly being asleep on him, “Aly!” He looked down at the girl who was clutching the front of her face, “Oh god, are you okay?” He kneeled beside her, holding her shoulders.
She sobbed a little, letting go of her face. Her nose was bleeding from impact. The girl choked, “D-does it look b-bad?”
Soohyun cringed slightly, “No!” He shook his head, forcing a smile, “Just a little bump.” He helped her up, “Let’s clean you up a little.” He shot a glare to Dongho, who looked down, instantly guilty.
The youngest boy followed closely behind, “I’m really sorry about this.”
Aly was still crying, so she couldn’t respond verbally. She simply shook her head and waved her hand at him, motioning for him to stop.
Soohyun had a wet washcloth and was dabbing her face with it, “It looks like it just got hit too hard. Nothings broken.” He sighed in relief, “I’d probably have to call an ambulance...”
She squeaked a little in protest, and he smiled, “I’ll make sure to have someone else get a good look at you before we decide nothings broken.”
The blonde girl clutched his shirt tightly, “I don’t.... a-alone?”

He gave her a thumbs up, “I’ll be here for sure. The whole time. So, if we have to take you to the hospital, I won’t leave you even for a second.”
Dongho gagged, but remembering that this was a serious situation, he backed away, “I’ll go downstairs and get Asa and the others. Be back soon.” And the younger boy jolted in that direction.
Aly was beginning to cry again, but Soohyun continued to wipe her face, “Shh. You’ll be okay. Just stay still for now.”
---
Alexander and Kiseop sat awkwardly in the dorm living room across from Asa and Kibum. They had returned, Alexander expecting to see Aly come back from her date. He just wanted to make sure everything had gone alright.
Kiseop had just been following Xander. The boy really just didn’t want to be alone.
Asa gave them a thumbs up, “Aly should be home soon. I seriously doubt she’d stay the night with him.”
Xander lurched forward, “Is she alone with him? Without other people around?”
“Well.... yeah?”
Kibum laughed at his friend’s pained expression, “You look constipated. It’s only Soohyun.”
“SOOHYUN?”Kiseop held Xander down as the boy went to get up.
There was a knock at the door, breaking the tension.
Asa brightened, “See? Told you she’d be home soon!” She stood to get the door. Wonderin quietly why Aly had to knock. Didn’t she have a key? She opened the door to reveal an out-of-breath Dongho, “...Dongho?”
The young boy nodded, “Ah. Yeah. Aly hit her head hard.” At these words, Xander was up and rushing out of the room, Kiseop following behind closely telling him to keep his cool. Dongho blinked, “Anyway. Soohyun wanted me to get you guys to come up and double check for him. He thinks she’s okay, but she doesn’t know for sure.”
Asa didn’t hesitate to lock the door, ushering the three boys out into the hallway to Dongho, “Let’s move, people.”
---
Aly was sitting in a chair, face buried in her knees. Why couldn’t she stop crying? It really didn’t even hurt that much any more. The pain had dulled to a throbbing a few minutes prior. Maybe she was just embarrassed that their first date had ended up this way. She looked to Soohyun, who was watching her closely to the side. She frowned, “I-I’m sorry. I ruined tonight.”
He rushed forward, getting on his knees so that they were eye-level, “No! You didn’t ruin tonight. I did. I was the one who dropped you.” He patted her head, “I’m sorry that tonight was ruined and that you got hurt because of me.”
She sniffled before bawling into her knees again. The girl was a wreck.
The door to the dorm burst open, causing Soohyun to land on his bottom in surprise. Xander embraced the hurt girl tightly, “Are you okay? Let me see.”
Kiseop had helped up an instantly jealous Soohyun.
Aly was still crying as Xander lifted her head to check her nose. He frowned, “That’s going to be a nasty bruise.” He her hair, “How are you feeling?”
“I’m o-okay. Soohyun took care of me.” She looked to Soohyun and his frame softened a little at the look, “Thank you.” She smiled through her tears.
Xander stood, “What happened, then? How did she end up like that?”
Soohyun was stricken with a guilty look, but before he could explain, Aly had spoken up, “It was my fault. We were watching a movie, and I fell asleep. And then I kind of just crashed into the floor.” She stood, a little shaky, and moved to Soohyun, giving him a hug. She smiled and whispered and thank you into his shoulder before turning to face Alexander, “I just... want to go home. And sleep for a while.”
The boy hesitantly nodded as the door to the dorm opened once again.
This time, Asa was the one to overreact, tilting her head up, asking her several questions before she was satisfied.
After a while, Aly thanked everyone for worrying about her while Asa apologized for her friend giving them so much trouble. The two said their goodbyes and left the dorm.
Asa held Aly’s wrist, supporting her a little, “Are you going to be okay? Tomorrow, I mean. You seem to be getting hurt alot.”
She laughed, patting her friend’s arm, “No worries! After I get some sleep, I’ll be ready to go.”
The brunette hesitantly nodded, “Alright, then.”
---
Soohyun had a knot in his stomach the size of China. He felt even more cramped when he was around Aly. Was it a good thing, or a bad thing? Either way, he felt guilty that Aly ha stretched the truth for him with Alexander. How should he pay her back?
Kibum was happy that everything was okay, but he realized halfway through Asa checking Aly that he was smiling like an idiot. Asa was so kind and he was just so moved by her. He strangely almost wanted to get hurt himself to see if she would react the same way, but self-inflicted pain is never the way to go about things. He’d just have to wait for the opportunity to show itself.
Alexander had found it difficult to get to sleep that night. Aly had hugged Soohyun and smiled so big at him, even through her pained expression. He loved Soohyun, but he couldn’t help but feel envy over how the blonde girl had been reacting to him. If he told Aly about these feelings, would she accept them, or blow him off?
Dongho had also been watching Asa during her motherly display. While he had spent the entire night with Aly and Soohyun, and gagged at them everytime they were doing something cute, why did he want to do the same things with Asa? He wanted to feed her and cuddle with her on the couch. And even take care of her if she was hurt. Ah, he was just being innocent and a copy cat, he had told himself. Besides, Asa didn’t like those kinds of things, right?
Kiseop had been concerned, but he figured that Aly would call him the next morning to have breakfast like they had every morning since they became good friends. He wasn’t in a hurry to hear what he knew he would get to hear as it was. The boy, however, was more concerned with how Alexander had been reacting. He knew Aly really liked Soohyun, but why didn’t Alexander realize and accept it? He didn’t want his good friend to be in denial for too long. It would only destroy him in the long run.
Eli was concerned for Aly, of course. But he was more concerned with Soohyun and Alexander’s relationship. Were they going to become distant because of a common interest? He didn’t want that for them. It wasn’t fair. Maybe he’d try and hook one of them up with a different girl. Would that work? Maybe. At least it’d be a step in the right direction for one of them.
Kevin, in all honesty, was a bit disappointed with how everything had ended. As the blonde boy had an eye for dramas, he wanted it to escalate with Soohyun and Alexander fighting for Aly’s love while she was in a coma for who knows how long. And once Soohyun wins the battle, he would kiss her in her hospital bed and she would return to life just like that. And then something would happen and they’d be separated. But Soohyun would find a way to see her again, and then they’d be together forever. The blonde boy was pleased with his pretend drama, and he, like everyone else, drifted into a sound sleep.

Hey Everyone!! We are sorry that we haven't updated in a while, Me and froggy have been busy, but here is Chapter 5 and we are working on Chapter 6 as I type!!

But Thank you Everyone for Readind our fic, it really means alot to us! If you have any suggestions on how we can improve tell us!!

Comment and Subscribe!! Thank you!!