New Member?!?!

Like this....?

 

Soohyun breathed heavily, face to face with Eli, who was looking worried and upset. The older of the two had just informed him of what the doctor had said, and he was feeling the guilt.
Soohyun sighed, running a hand through his hair, "What exactly is she to you? Because if you really like her, because you're my friend, I'll let her go."
Eli sighed, "I don't have a relationship with her at all." He shoved the older male playfully, "Besides, you like her a lot. I can see that. I was just having some fun."
Soohyun's expression darkened, “So, you were just playing with her? With my feelings?”
Kiseop was holding onto Dongho’s arm with one hand and Alexander’s with his other. Both boys had wanted to jump in to keep someone from getting hurt. Kevin stood awkwardly to the side, arms folded, unsure of what to do at this point in time.
Kibum had been watching the scene, but had noticed how uncomfortable Asa looked, so he gripped her shoulder and pulled her into a half hug, resting his chin on the top of her head, “Are you alright? You know that this wasn’t your fault no matter what happens.”
“But it kind of is...” Her arms were at her side and she sniffed a little, “I made the dare, and then we had that stupid bet. This is really all my fault.”
Kibum sighed, wrapping his other arm around her. He rocked her a little and made hushing noises, “No one will blame you.”
Dongho huffed at the scene he was out of earshot of. He didn’t think he disliked Kibum, but rather Kibum’s limbs. He disliked them so much at that moment. The baby of the group started tear up at his own thoughts. What was wrong with him? His hyungs were about to punch the living daylights out of each other and all he could think about was how much he hated Kibum’s arms.
And then a loud thud echoed in the room.
In his shock at Eli falling to the ground, Kiseop had released the two members that he had previously been holding back.
Alexander went to Eli immediately, making sure he was okay. The rapper was loudly in pain, holding his hands over his right eye. The eldest boy turned from his spot on the floor to Soohyun, who looked shocked at himself. Alexander frowned, standing, “Soohyun, I understand you were upset, but did you really have to punch Eli?”
The power vocalist’s face contorted a bit, “Did you even hear what he said? He was just playing with her. I’m sorry, I snapped.”
The other boy breathed in slowly, “I heard. And I was upset, too. But sometimes you have to just put things in pause and take a minute to calm down before you react. Punching Eli didn’t solve much, did it? And if Aly finds out, she’s going to be really upset.”
Soohyun’s gaze shifted downwards before he muttered something  and exited the room.
Dongho’s tears began to flow freely down his face in relief and horror at the situation. It was scary that everything had made Soohyun that angry, but he was relieved that his hyung had decided to leave the room before he hit Eli again.
Kevin didn’t think it would have been appropriate to shout ‘I WON THE BET’ after what had just happened, so he crawled onto the floor beside Eli and tried prying the rapper’s hands from his face, “Ahh. Eli, it’s going to bruise if we don’t do something.”
Asa pushed away from Kibum, “Let me get into your freezer.” The brunette returned with a bag of some frozen vegetable in hand, “Keep this over your eye. It’ll help the swelling go down.”
Kibum frowned at the loss of contact, but shook it off, bringing his smile back to his face.

Asa looked to Kibum with a sigh before turning to the group, “Well. I’m going back to my dorm so I can get some sleep before we pick up Aly in the morning.” She pointed to the boys as she gave them instructions, “Kibum, stay with Soohyun. I think he needs a friend tonight. Kevin and Xander, you two stay with Eli and make sure he keeps ice on his eye. It’ll keep it from bruising.” She turned to the last two, “Kiseop, you’re usually up before everyone, so come down and make sure I’m awake when you wake up. And Dongho...” She smiled warmly, patting the younger boy’s head, “Try and get some sleep. None of this is your fault.”
Dongho blushed a little, but nodded. He put his hand where she had touched as she moved away. It was still warm and it tingled a little. The boy messed his own hair up before turning around and placing his hands on his cheeks. These feelings were getting too embarrassing.

Asa waved and recited her goodbyes before leaving the boys to their own devices.
As she began the journey down the hall to her dorm,  a strong hand gripped her elbow, keeping her from moving.
Kibum pulled her around, “Listen, Asa....”
Asa was taken by surprise, and fell forward, catching Kibum off guard. The two ended up in a pile on the ground.
The girl groaned a bit, “I’m so sorry, Kibum. Are you okay?”

She pushed herself up, brown curls cascading over his face and onto the floor. The way the light hit the back of her head cast a sort of halo- Kibum shook his head. Now he knew he was seeing things, “Uh, yeah. Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He held onto her shoulders as he sat up, making sure not to hurt her in the process, “Are you okay?”
“Yeah.”
He brushed her hair out of her face, making sure there weren’t any visible marks, “Alright, then.” He stood, and helped her stand.
She pulled away, a little red from the hand to and contact, “Was there something you needed?”
“Oh..” He bit his bottom lip, “I asked Dongho to stay with Soohyun because I thought maybe you needed me tonight.”
“....What?”

“No, not like that. I mean your best friend is in the hospital and one of your other good friends just got decked in the face. If you want me to, I wouldn’t mind staying on your couch tonight. Just so you have someone nearby.”

Asa laughed, smiling at him, “I appreciate the offer, but what if people get the wrong idea?”
“Who cares?” Kibum snorted a little, “We know the truth. And I’m only concerned with how you’re feeling.”
“...Then yes.” She smiled a little wider, “Thank you.”
---
Kiseop knocked firmly on the door leading to the girl’s dorm room, “Wake up call~”
He wasn't expecting to come face to Adams apple with Kibum. Kiseop blinked awkwardly before poking his hyung in the chest, "Put a shirt on. If Asa were awake, she'd explode."
Kibum yawned, scratching his abs as he searched for his top. Where had he put it?

Asa followed Kiseop from her room only to come face to man chest with Kibum, "Ah. You seem to be missing something."
He yawned again before pulling on his shirt, "Sorry about that."
“Mm.” She turned to Kiseop as she began folding the blankets that had made Kibum’s cot the previous night, “What time can we go in and see her? Do you know?”
Kiseop nodded, “An hour ago. So, we should be okay to go now.”

Asa rolled her eyes playfully, “Alright. Did you talk to everyone to see how this was going down?”

The boy nodded once again, “Everyone’s agreeing that you and I should go.” He looked to Kibum, “He can come too, if you’d like.”
The brunette girl smiled at Kibum, “Yeah. We’ll drag him along. What about Soohyun? I figure he would have been the first one to volunteer to go.”
“Ah. Soohyun has been missing all morning. Dongho woke up and he was gone.” Kiseop helped her finish putting the blankets away while Kibum was drinking his weight in caffeine, “We’re all pretty sure he’s with her already, but if he isn’t there when we go, we need to bring Aly home and then have a massive search party.”

“Right. Sounds good to me.” Asa cleaned Kibum’s cup before clapping, “Let’s do this!”
And the trio left the dorm together.
---
Aly looked to Soohyun, concern lining her face, “You hit him? Why?”
The boy looked at his hands, tightening his grip on the sheets to her bed, “He... He said...” He bit down on his lip, trying to keep from crying as he spoke to her.
“Soohyun...” The blonde girl adjusted herself so that she could pull him into a hug. The boy crawled into bed with her, his head resting on her shoulder while she his hair in a comforting motion, “I’m sorry he upset you.”

Soohyun wrapped his arms around the girl, breathing in her clean scent, “How can you feel sorry for me? You’re in the hospital. You should be telling me to be quiet because you have bigger problems.”
“I don’t, though.” She gave his head a light pat, “Physical problems like this are easy to overcome. You seem like you’ve been hurt badly by some one’s words. That’s different and more difficult to get over.”
The boy sighed, snuggling closer to the girl, “You need to think about yourself more.”
---

Asa opened the door and blinked at the sight before her.
Soohyun had Aly wrapped between his arms and legs, drool falling onto her shoulder from his open mouth. Aly had her back to the older male, her hands gripping a pillow as she slept soundly.
The brunette female smiled, walking in only after shushing Kibum and Kiseop.
Asa leaned forward, rubbing Aly’s arm, “Hey girl. Time to go home. Wake up.”
She stirred, looking from Asa to the strong arms that held onto her. her face turned a tomato red before she squirmed, “S-Soohyun! You’re heavy.”
The boy stretched, “What?”
“Your arms are heavy...”
He blinked before realizing the position they were in. Now shocked awake, the boy fell to the floor. Aly sat up quickly while Kiseop was the one to help him up. She looked to Asa and whispered, “I don’t know how that happened...”
Asa laughed loudly, “Yeah right!”
The blonde blushed a deeper shade of red,”Really!”

Kibum placed his arm around Asa, “Ahh, Mommy~ Let the children pretend. Come play with Daddy instead.”
Aly snickered at this, “Mommy and Daddy. It suits you two.”
Asa lightly smacked her friends arm, “What is that supposed to mean?”
The blonde girl let out a fake cry, “Oppa~ Mommy hit me~”

Kiseop got to the bed before anyone could blink, “My poor baby sister! Come on, brother-in-law and I take you away from your abusive parents.”
Asa huffed, “As much as I would love to play house with all of you, we’re here to take Aly home, remember?
Kibum pouted, “And here I was, your always faithful husband, trying to give you a break from the kids. And this is how I’m repayed. I see how it is.” He placed his hand over his eyes dramatically, “If only hyung could see me now. Suffering silently.” He paused, “Ah... He’d probably laugh at me.”

Asa sighed, "You... Are nuts." She motioned towards her friend, "Can we please just get her and go?"
---

Aly blushed as Soohyun carried her bridal style from the time they left the hospital to her bed at home. Yes, he had held her the whole ride home as well.
As he finally placed her in her bed, he embraced her tightly, "I'm sorry this happened."

Aly smiled, rubbing circles in his back, "It wasn't your fault. I should have said something."
He gripped her tighter, "I will never let this happen to you again. I promise."
She paused before sighing, " That's a big promise."

Asa opened the door at this point, "Soohyun. Our manager wants to talk to Aly and I. Can you stop by later?"
He slowly let go of the blonde girl, "Yeah. I'll be back."
Aly smiled brightly, "I know you will."

Asa frowned, letting their manager into the room.
The Asian male was a bit shorter than the girls. He had well-groomed facial hair and the top of his head was buzzed, giving him an interesting image.
The man frowned at the retreating Soohyun's back, "I know I haven't been around, but now that I'm sure my wife can take care of our first born without me, I can focus on work more." He sat beside Aly, "You are so clumsy... I hate to do this to you guys, but the company wants to add more members to the group. President says that a three to four member group is more appealing at this point in time compared to a duo.”
He sighed deeply, “They’ve already gone through the auditioning process, so we’ll be adding her or them by the end of the week.”
The man stood, “On that note, once we get our first official album recorded with the new members, we’ve been offered an opening spot for ‘Korea invades Asia’”

Asa blinked, “What the hell is a ‘Korea invades Asia’?”

He smiled, “It’s going to be a huge tour of Asia with several popular groups. I was told that your popularity is rising pretty significantly just from being associated with U-KISS, and now your Indie is selling like mad.”

Aly frowned, “So, we’re only popular because of U-KISS?”

“No, no, no. That’s how it started. A few Kiss Me’s got to like you, and then your Indie became popular over the radio. Haven’t you been listening? The point is, the single is selling well, but the President believes that popularity would sky rocket if we were to add members and then record a studio album.” He cleared his throat, “He also believes that adding members would make Aly a more responsible leader, therein making her less accident prone.”

The blonde girl sighed but nodded, knowing this was the right decision to make.
Seeing her friend accept it, Asa sighed, nodding in agreeance, “Fine. At least we’re gaining members and not losing them, right?”

Their manager clapped, “That’s the spirit!” He patted Asa’s shoulder, “Now girls, since Aly hurt her leg, the President has cancelled you as the opening act for U-KISS. I know that’s disappointing, but he has decided that recording will happen as soon as the members are picked.”

The two girls sighed and mumbled their goodbyes as their manager left. That hadn’t been something expected at all.

WHAT?!? Soohyun hit Eli! Well good thing Aly is all right! and what new members?! What going to HAPPEN?! Haha

I hope you guys are all enjoying this story so far!  

Please Comment and Subscribe!!

Thank you!