Chapter Nine

My hips don't lie.

When Hyuk finally dared to enter the living room he found Donghae on his sofa in one of HIS favourite shirts and HIS blankie and a monkey plushie HE had since childhood.

'Oh hi, Hyukjae!' Hae said when he noticed him. 'Hope you don't mind me borrowing some stuff?'

Hyuk just stared. Twenty minutes before he had left Hae all trembling, wanting, messed up and now the guy was sitting all relaxed making himself comfortable. Hyuk sighed and shrugged it off. He let himself fall on the couch.

'What are you watching?' he asked his guest.

'The notebook.' Hae said and sniffed a bit and spread his blankie.

'Isn't that some chick flick?' Hyuk frowned.

Hae sent him a death glare and pulled the blankie back towards him, all offended.

'Oh sorry.' Hyuk said sarcasticly. 'Didn't know it was that time of the month.'

Hae ignored him a bit.

They both watched the movie in silence.

'How was it?' Hae asked after a while, eyes fixated on the movie.

'How was what?' Hyuk asked.

'Your 'personal' time in the bathroom.' Hae said.

Hyuk started coughing. 'W-what? C-could....'

'Yes I could hear you.' Hae smirked.

 'That is impossible.' Hyuk stammered.

'Yes it is, but you fell for it and now I know that you were naughty naughty.' Hae actually had the nerve to giggle about it.

Hyuk was going to reply when a romantic scene started on the television.

Hae sighed and put his head on Hyuk's shoulder.

'What do you think you are doing?' Hyuk asked.

'Pretending I was with that hot actor and he would treat me all kinds of nice.'

'I give you shelter, be grateful.'

'Yes, officer.'

'Don't call me that!'

'Yes, master.

'Aish don't call me that either!'

Hae just pouted.

 

The movie had ended but both men weren't that sleepy yet. Hae stood up and went to the music collection. He put on 'Sorry sorry answer'. Hyuk was nipping on some wine and reading a magazine. Hae started dancing. His eyes closed. Every curve of his body controlled by the sensual music. He swayed his hips professionally.

I'm a slave for you baby

'What are you doing?' Hyuk's hoarse voice made Hae open his eyes.

'Practicing' Hae bit his lip.

'Come here.' Hyuk ordered.

Hae slowly walked over to Hyuk.

Hyuk leaned in. CLICK He had cuffed one of Hae's wrists. He got up and dragged him to the guest room where he cuffed him to the bed and was leaving.

'Hey!' Hae yelled.

'What?'

'What if I need to pee?'

'Not my problem.'

'Hyukkie!'

'What?'

'Can you please put a night lamp on?'

'Seriously how old are you?'

'Darkness just scares me.'

'It's the same as during the day just without the light.' Hyuk was about to close the door again.

'Hyukkie?'

He sighed. 'What now?'

'Can you give me a little cross sign with your finger on my forehead?'

'Why?'

'Chullie always did that to protect me.'

Hyuk obeyed. 'Anything else he liked to do?' He mumbled.

'Yes.'

'What?'

'This.' Hae pulled Hyuk towards him and captured the older's lips. It was a sweet and quite innocent kiss.

Still it spread a fire through their veins.

'Am I in danger?' Hae whispered.

Hyuk stared at him all seriously. 'Not as long as I'm here.'

'I beg to differ, heartbreaker.'

'Says the ty stripper.'

'Are you playing bad cop again, Hyukkie?'

'Are you in need of punishment again, Hae?'

'You called me Hae!'

'No, I didn't.'

'Yes you did.'

'Sleep tight, Hae. Don't let the bedbugs bite' Hyuk left.

Hae laid frozen most of the night. He had no idea what bedbugs were but he didn't feel like being bitten either.

He kept wrestling with his wrist until after hours of trying he finally was able to release himself. He quickly went to the bathroom and then snuck up to Hyuk's room. The monkey was fast asleep. Hae lifted the covers and slid next to him. Hyuk went for the heat source and hugged Hae tightly.