Chapter Fourteen

My hips don't lie.

The drive back to the police station was dominated by a painful silence. Everyone kept their mouths shut since the tension between Hyuk and Hae was already suffocating enough.

 

'Good job!' Siwon exclaimed. 'And no explosions this time! Finish your paper work and close the case.'

'Excuse me, sir?' Hae interrupted.

'Shut up.' Hyuk growled.

'Let the boy speak.' Siwon smiled.

'You can't close this case! There is more to the story!' Hae exclaimed.

'We retrieved Mr. Kim. Goal attained.' Siwon said.

'But Minho isn't a bad guy!'

'He kidnapped two people, he beat one up and threatened cops. Sorry, this case is closed. You can go back to your daily routines.' Siwon smiled once more and left.

'I need to report another crime!' Hae yelled.

Siwon turned back around and cocked up an eyebrow.

'I assaulted an officer.' Hae said.

'Elaborate.'

'I hit him.'

'Who?'

'Hyukjae.'

'He probably deserved it.' Siwon mumbled.

'What?'

'Euh, nothing. Ya Hyuk is this true?'

Hyuk knew the fish was up to something and smirked. 'I have no idea what this man is babbling about, I was not assaulted in any way.'

 

Hyuk was fuming. He saw the stripper clinging on to Kyu for over an hour now.

'Kyu, you are so strong!' Hae said, eyes filled with admiration as he palmed the cop's biceps.

Kyu's face flushed. 'W-well I do work out...occasionly.' He stuttered.

Hyuk snorted.

'I can tell!' Hae shouted out. 'Kyu?'

'Yes?'

'You'll come visit me at the club, right?' Hae pressed himself against the other.

Kyu's eyes went from those pleading eyes to the seductive lips, the beautiful neck and delicious collarbones of the stripper. Kyu his lips.

'I'll give you some free attention.' Hae whispered in his ear, making Kyu shiver in anticipation.

 

'Kyu baby, I'm thirsty, help me find something to drink.' Hae whined a little.

Kyu got up and guided the stripper to another room. Right before he left this one, Hae looked over his shoulder and stuck out his tongue towards Hyukjae.

It took Hyuk 49 seconds before he couldn't stop himself anylonger. He jumped up and ran towards the others. He froze at the scene displayed in front of him.

Hae had pushed Kyu against the wall and had latched his lips onto the Kyu's. His tempting body pressed all the way against the cop. Hae moved his tongue skillfully within Kyu's mouth making the other moan. Kyu cupped Hae's and pulled him closer, making sure the other felt how much he liked this sudden attention.

Cold water splashed over them. They both gasped for air.

'Kyu, out!' Hyuk snarled, holding a now empty bucket. The younger quickly obeyed, giving that one last squeeze.

Hae turned around and walked back to the main office.

'Hold on, you.' Hyuk grabbed his wrist.

Hae scanned the area quickly and spotted 5 possible witnesses. He quickly turned towards Hyuk and pushed him to the ground. He jumped on top. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered. He initiated a fight by slamming his fist against Hyuk's cheek. Within ten seconds he was held back by three man.

'You'll spend the night in the slammer to cool off!' Yesung said sternly and dragged Hae away.

Hae looked over his shoulder one last time and smiled.

Hyuk realised he had been played all along. That damn stripper had set his strategy with the sole goal to get imprisonned. The question was why?