Chapter Eleven

My hips don't lie.

'At ten o'clock.' Kyu directed Hyuk towards the suspicious man.

'Take a screenshot and send it to Heechul for confirmation.' Hyuk whispered.

'What are you doing?' Hae spoke up, frowning at the cop's weird behaviour. Hyuk jumped up a little and almost dropped his gun like the rookie he never was and Kyu always will be. 'Shhhhhhh, stay back and don't come out until I say it's all clear.' He ignored the other's pout and proceeded.

The guy in the club was looking around, clearly searching for something. He halted a waitress and asked her something. She tried to ignore him and he grabbed her arm in a menacing way. Hyuk watched her tremble and his eyes widened as she pointed at the curtain.

'Kyu!' Hyuk whispered.

'I saw it! Back up is on the way and Heechul just confirmed.'

Hae looked at how tense Hyuk was and felt anxious. What if, cause of that guy, Hyuk or Kyu would get hurt? He slipped through the other side of the curtain and approached the mean looking guy.

'!' Hyuk realised too late that Hae had left and launched himself forward.

'You need something?' Hae tapped the guy's shoulder. The other swiftly turned around and smirked.

'Lee Donghae?'

'That's me.'

'You'll do.' The guy grabbed Hae's wrist and quickly held a knife to his side while he saw Hyuk approaching. 'Ts ts ts, you better stay right there, cop.'

'Did you beat up Chullie?' Hae asked ignoring the knife.

'Hae shut up.' Hyuk hissed.

'Chullie? You mean that female looking weirdo? Yeah I did.'

'Why?'

'Cause he wouldn't tell me where you were.'

'Why are you looking for me?'

The guy smirked. 'You'll see.' Suddenly he looked up at Hyuk. 'Call your partner and tell him he better slowly approach us so I can see his every move.'

'What partner?' Hyuk tried.

The guy pressed the knife painfully to Hae's side.

'Ok ok ok, Kyu you heard the man.' Hyuk said.

Kyu cursed and showed himself.

'Good, toss your guns aside. We don't want everyone to panic here.' The guy said.

The two cops obeyed.

'Let's go somewhere more private.' The guy dragged Hae to the backroom. The cops slowly followed.

After they all got in, he locked the door still threatening Hae.

'You, tie him up!' The guy pointed at Hyuk and then at Kyu.

'Don't harm them! I'll come with you.' Hae said.

'Shut up Hae.' Hyuk growled.

Hae bit his lip and watched him tying Kyu.

'Gag him aswell.'

Hyuk obeyed the guy calmly while thinking about his possible options. He could see the guy was serious, he also noticed he was completely into Hae. The way he held the boy, the hand almost caressing Hae's side. The way he looked at him with eyed filled with desire. This was good and bad. Good cause he wouldn't harm Hae unless necessary, bad cause he might act on the desire.

'Well done.' The guy smirked towards Hyuk. 'Now cuff yourself to that radiator.'

Hyuk obeyed but stiffened when he saw Hae completely change from a worried fish to...a full blown seducer.

'Come on, let's leave these two here and go somewhere where we can be alone.' Hae's silky voice caressed every ear drum in the room.

'Hae, will you shut up, damn it.' Hyuk yelled, earning a slap from the guy.

Panic flashed through Hae and he grabbed the criminal and pushed his body against him.

The guy gasped. 

'Come on, let's leave these losers.' Hae whined a bit, making sure his breath teased the other's ear. He could tell he was shivering.

Hyuk cussed. Didn't Hae realise how potentially dangerous this situation was?

The guy nodded happily and dragged Hae with him.

'Wait, he still has something of mine.' Hae pulled himself away and ran up towards Hyuk.

He shoved his hand in the other's pocket while his eyes looked deeply into Hyuk's. 'Take care of Chullie.' He mouthed.

'Hae, please.' Hyuk panicked.

With one last desperate look, Hae was taken away.