Chapter Four

My hips don't lie.

'Hyukjae?' Kyu whispered. They were driving back to the police station with Hae in the backseat.

'What?'

'Why did you cuff him?'

'What do you mean, why?'

'Well, he didn't really do anything wrong.'

Hyuk frowned.

'Hyukjae?'

'Call it intimidation.'

'But...'

'I don't mind, nerdy officer.' Hae leaned forwards and joined the conversation. 'I always wanted to be inside a cop car.

Hyukjae could have sworn the dancer was actually bouncing up and down.

'Great dreams you have.' Hyuk said sarcasticly.

'Yeah I know! Want to hear more of them? Like how one day I want to...'

'Shut up!' Hyukjae yelled.

'Oooooh you are so hot when you act angry.' Hae said.

'I AM angry!' Hyukjae said.

'Is he always like this?' Hae turned to Kyu.

'I'm afraid so.' Kyu nodded.

'Seriously after my night in jail, I'll give you a free lapdance!' Hea chirped.

'You are not spending the night in jail!' Hyuk was losing his temper.

Kyu chuckled.

'What are you so happy about?' Hyuk snarled.

'Well, you didn't refuse the lapdance.'

 

 When they walked in with Hae still cuffed, the other cops were whistling.

'Ya monkey boy, where did you find that hot piece of ?'

'Wowowow come here darling, I'll show you some tricks...'

'Is this how you find yourself dates, Hyuk?'

Hyuk just ignored them while for some reason, Hae tried to bow to all of them. Kyu kept checking the other's well shaped behind out.

Hae was lead to one of the interrogation rooms. His eyes widened as he saw the one way mirror.

'So coooooooool' He whispered. He put his face to the glas and blew air in his cheeks to make a funny face.

'Aish, how old are you really?' Hyuk sighed. Kyu uncuffed Hae and gently rubbed his wrists.

'Ooooh oooh oooh I know!' Hae yelled. 'Good cop, bad cop!' His eyes were all sparkly.

'ENOUGH!' Hyuk screamed and slammed his hand flat on the desk.

Admiration was seen all over Hae's face. He put his elbows on the table and rested his cheeks in his hands while staring up at Hyuk.

 'Kyu get some water.' Hyuk ordered.

As soon as Kyu left, Hyuk grabbed Hae by the shirt.

'Listen up, you'll cooperate or I'll make you suffer!' Hyuk threatened.

Hae shivered. He his lips.

Hyuk's eyes looked at the movement.

'You really .' Hae whispered.

'Shut up.' Hyuk said husky.

'Make me.' Hae tilted his head in an almost arrogant matter.

Hyuk growled.

'Your eyes look so cold.' Hae said softly. 'Let me set them on fire.' He quickly bent his head and captured Hyuk's plump soft lips.

Hyuk hands tightened around the younger's shirt and slowly he pulled back. Eyes fixated on the other's sweet lips.

'You just assaulted an officer.' Hyuk whispered.